New DDSI ministers and their Tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't see how you're getting 10 Dir and 15 Darood.

Who are the 10 Dir?

There was another list that I can't find that said Dir all together got 10. I was probably wrong.

But Cagjar also said this list is preliminary. So let's wait to see who he adds. There will be many more people to be added.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
There was another list that I can't find that said Dir all together got 10. I was probably wrong.

But Cagjar also said this list is preliminary. So let's wait to see who he adds. There will be many more people to be added.
Whole of Darood clans got 15. It's impossible for Dir to get even half of that. Something is wrong with your list.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I don't think it is coincidence that Subeer Awal were given our righful seat same week the Suldaan does whirlwind tour of Jigjiga with President Cagjar and DDSI officials.

Good on the Suldaan for working with the new Admin and getting us our seat in Jigjiga.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim

Cagjar gave every Darod Jufa a Wasiir even though their numbers are miniscule like Jidwaq and Geri.
Jidwaaq are heavyweights in DDSI affairs and they're the culprits behind the sacking of Abdi iley. Their numbers are almost a million in the region. Don't underestimate them.

Cumar

VIP
@Karim

Cagjar gave every Darod Jufa a Wasiir even though their numbers are miniscule like Jidwaq and Geri.

The biggest snub is clearly to Garxajis. They got completely ignored along with potentially Gadabursi (unless you are right about the Abdiwali guy) and Dhulos.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The biggest snub is clearly to Garxajis. They got completely ignored along with potentially Gadabursi (unless you are right about the Abdiwali guy) and Dhulos.
Garxajis are not politically savvy though. They don't put pressure on the regional officials to get their fair share. Always silent.

Cabdi Wali is Samaroon.

However, Garhajis was given 0 despite their huge numbers and some clans which are 10 times smaller than Garhajis in DDSI got 1 Wasiir.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Aside from Ciise most Dir are like this.
The Habar Awal Sultan met all the regional officials before the announcement of the cabinet and it paid off. The Garxajis "Sultan" aka Sultan of all Sultans in Somaliland didn't even bother go there to defend his clan's political interests. He's a mentally deranged old man.
22788654_1509583509121774_3774528468381146851_n-1-768x512.png

Cumar

VIP
The Habar Awal Sultan met all the regional officials before the announcement of the cabinet and it paid off. The Garxajis "Sultan" aka Sultan of all Sultans in Somaliland didn't even bother go there to defend his clan's political interests. He's a mentally deranged old man.

There is no "Jeegaan" in DDSI so I wonder what their excuse will be this time?:gaasdrink:

Last edited:

@Karim

The difference is the HA guy is a veteran. He has been around for a long time. Plus he has experience. I would be surprised if they didn't choose him if he genuinely wanted it.

Bohol

VIP
@Karim

This. Nothing to do with being politically savvy . Once elections happen in 2020 though all those small Darood sub clans will be in trouble as they will struggle to produce MPs nevermind ministers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts