New DDSI ministers and their Tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This administration is only like a year and a half , so this barely matters. Why are there so many ministries though? Seriously .... Wasiirka Qurba Joogta?:farmajoyaab:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This administration is only like a year and a half , so this barely matters. Why are there so many ministries though? Seriously .... Wasiirka Qurba Joogta?:farmajoyaab:

To temporarily appease all the strong factions and keep the peace.

There will always be a ton of idle ministers but a lot less in the election once Addis consolidates their hold over DDSI again.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@draco has been a supporter sxb. He's honoring the founding of Somalia Jaalle Siad Barre AUN.

Like any normal Somali would.

I respect what Siad Barre did for the country at the start but in the end, he fucked up the country.

Imagine if he peacefully left the office and allowed Somalis to do a peaceful election? Somalia today would've already sold oil and their resources and be on UAE/Qatar level.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I respect what Siad Barre did for the country at the start but in the end, he fucked up the country.

Imagine if he peacefully left office and allowed Somalis to do a peaceful election? Somalia today would've already sold oil and their resources and be on UAE/Qatar level.
Siad Barre never anticipated a tribal civil war from the rebels. Otherwise he would've moved all the heavy equipments and ammunitions to Gedo or other Darood dominated regions but instead he left it all for the rebels he thought they'd come up with a new Somali government. They did the unthinkable and started slaughtering Darod civilians in Mogadishu. All blame is on the rebels specially USC.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Imagine if he peacefully left the office and allowed Somalis to do a peaceful election? Somalia today would've already sold oil and their resources and be on UAE/Qatar level.

If you ask me sxb I think he didn't do any harm to the country. It's quite obvious. But do you really want to know who screwed up the country? It was USC the same USC that are making boxers now.

There was also an election in 1987 elections and Siad Barre was still the people's chose.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/4005835?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

I still don't understand people sometimes saying he should had left office.

Why leave office if your reelected? It doesn't make sense fam. Somalia had all the potential in the world to sell oil and etc. But some rebels grew upon and didn't do jack after Jaalle Siad Barre left.

Sheikh

VIP
Siad Barre never anticipated a tribal civil war from the rebels. Otherwise he would've moved all the heavy equipments and ammunitions to Gedo or other Darood dominated regions but instead he left it all for the rebels he thought they'd come up with a new Somali government. They did the unthinkable and started slaughtering Darod civilians in Mogadishu. All blame is on the rebels specially USC.

This is common sense fam.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If you ask me sxb I think he didn't do any harm to the country. It's quite evident. But do you really want to know who fucked the country? It was USC the same USC that are making boxers now.

There was also an election in 1987 elections Siad Barre was still the people's chose.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/4005835?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

I still don't understand people sometimes saying he should had left office.

Why leave office if your reelected? It doesn't make sense fam. Somalia had all the potential in the world to sell oil and etc. But some rebels grew upon and didn't do jack after Jaalle Siad Barre left.

Siad Barre politically isolated some clans who he saw as a threat. He brought Ogaden in Woqooyi Galbeed and Hiran. He armed WSLF during the Ogaden war and after the Ogaden war ended, the Ogadens started massacring Isaaq nomads in Hawd and many Isaaq elders made a complaint but Siad Barre ignored them. He arrested and killed many respected and famous Isaaq people. He did an economic warfare against the north and mostly concentrated the economy in the south. The list goes on and on why SNM came and you had Majerteen who were also politically isolated and killed many of them in Mudug. He also did the same against Hawiye which is why USC appeared.

Read more on what the evil things Siad Barre did in the north which caused SNM to form. Here: https://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/somalia_1990.pdf

I do agree USC could've established a central government after capturing many territories but Hawiye started slaughtering each other and that's how Somalia became lawless and that's how Somaliland and other federal regions like Puntland were formed but you cannot deny that Siad Barre was the root of these problems.

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
Siad Barre politically isolated some clans who he saw as a threat. He brought Ogaden in Woqooyi Galbeed and Hiran. He armed WSLF during the Ogaden war and after the Ogaden war ended, the Ogadens started massacring Isaaq nomads in Hawd and many Isaaq elders made a complaint but Siad Barre ignored them. He arrested and killed many respected and famous Isaaq people. He did an economic warfare against the north and concentrated most of the economy in the south. The list goes on and on why SNM came and you had Majerteen who were also politically isolated and killed many of them in Mudug. He also did the same against Hawiye which is why USC appeared.

I do agree USC could've established a central government after capturing many territories but Hawiye started slaughtering each other and that's how Somalia became lawless and that's how Somaliland and other federal regions like Puntland were formed.

I have different views about this matter sxb. And you have different views about this too. And that's alright.

But one day inshallah we shall make a thread and put all our sources into one thread and exchange our views about the glorious Kacaan led by Jaalle Siad Barre AUN and post Civil War. :samwelcome:

The reason I'm saying this is we don't want to derail @Karim 's revealing thread about DDSI fam.

This is wrong if yuo ask me,

no way in hell will an cabdalla/tolomoge not be picked as a minister when an 1door or mj/bicidyan is,

no waa will a maalinguur not be picked when a reer aw hassan is

no waay will a bah gare be looked over an one given to akisho/

and this galjecel waa fake, its actually dagoodi (they are both saransuur)

and no way will maqabul/makahil get one minister from wardeer when an mj gets one and they get one no way in hell,

what thse are are either not finished as i am already seeing cabdalla, bah gari and maalinguur in the new updated list or these langaabs like bicidyan, 1door and akisho are actually deputty ministers thrown in there,

no way will qoraxey have 2 ministers, she will get 3, so will fiiiq, so will afdheer

there is no way in hell afhdeer with 12 districs/11 being cawlyahan will they get 1 minister and reer aw hassan one and sheekhal one (sheekhal dont even live there )

qoraxey, fiiq, shabeel and afhdeer have over 1.5 million plus in each,

this shit will be revised or added, i udnertand 1door getting one as they actually have 4 mps and 1 governor, out of 280 mps

bicidyaan used to snitch on wardeer makahils as ONLF back in 2007-20012 days, and they dont even have 6 full degaan/district, they will either be deputy minister or makahil will get 2 minister, no way is this right, Ogadne will not be marginalised,

ciise should have had 2 or both ministers from shaniley, they make up like 805 of shaniley,

i am glad dagodia and garre have ministers from libaan region,

mareahn will never get one insha Allah, they started saying in 2011 we live in libaan after running away from alshabab, they dont even own one single degaan in DDSI, only one tuulo inside galeedi wardeer, yuo need more than tuulo,

there is no galjecel, this is dagodi actually, they are bothers, we never seen galjecel,

no hawiye as karalnly live in babile which voted to be part of oromia in 2004,

1door should not have been given one, waa almost xaraam, these guys waa jewish almost and want to kill every somali on the face of the earth

sheekhal waa ok, reer aw hassan waa ok, gari koombe waa iska ok, sheekhaal, gari and aw hassan waa iska ogaden anyways by culture, waa our sheikhs, ,

and for those asking why oagden/Absame is getting around around 75% of minister, becasue we own 7 out of bloody 9 gobals, we own 84 districts out of 93, 245 mps out of 280,

when yall shed blood for the land and number around 92% of the region can yalll complain,

if yall want more minister, pay for it and the price is blood, do yuo have men willing to die for you? do you have the numbers? then be quite and sit and watch us rule you, we decide your fate after God,

i am sick and tired of seeing cowards complain as to why they dont have enough ministers when they were working for the enemy whilst we were dying fighting, suck my big long foot toes,

kulaha we only have 1 minister, even thats too much,

insha Allah we will see more than 75% ownership for absame after 2020, and ideally all langaabs will be exterminated and gassed to death, i dont thing we should share, in relaity it should be only us there

oh and the dir/ciise lad, please feel free to join oromia or make your own kilil, that would be nice, so atleast we can get rid of your cuqdad filled coward asses, yuo never shed an ounce of blood and you only own 1 gobal, with 6 districts, i prefer you out, so please leave us, asap

where is cali yusuf, reer cilmi, ugaas nuur, adan qayr, where is galmiis, balcad, wayteen?

as a pure blood Ogaden, i dont accept this BS langaab ministers sharing land with me,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending