Nearly 100 ydna samples from ethiopia

So there's a dna scientist his name is Abu saleh who works for yseq , he recently went to ethiopia and collected bout 100 ydna samples from different tribes there for research and he is tweeting bout it.

So there's a dna scientist his name is Abu saleh who works for yseq , he recently went to ethiopia and collected bout 100 ydna samples from different tribes there for research and he is tweeting bout it.

Yeah most people here are aware of this study. We are waiting for the results to be published. When do you think the results will be available?

IMG_4496.jpeg

🤣🤣

So majority are E ?
Nope. Seems like the majority were J. Which kind of makes sense for what they wanted to find. Which I suppose was the connection between the Sabeans (Yemenis) and Abyssinia (Axumites).

Funnily enough, the sames all day Oromo. I guess the rumor that the Oromo expansion resulted in a lot of absorption of different peoples is true.

I wonder what the rest of the study will show.

Nope. Seems like the majority were J. Which kind of makes sense for what they wanted to find. Which I suppose was the connection between the Sabeans (Yemenis) and Abyssinia (Axumites).

Funnily enough, the sames all day Oromo. I guess the rumor that the Oromo expansion resulted in a lot of absorption of different peoples is true.

I wonder what the rest of the study will show.
😭😭😭😭 that means they’ve tested lots of people in order to find J hapalgroup right ?

So in every 10 Oromo there is probably 1 J

First 5/7 being J1 when we should expect it at 25-30% is suspicious.
I hope they did not sample kin that were very close because only that would make sense to skew the readings. Or foul play of them showing selective sampling data. However, I don't see why they would do this... For the population of clan-based grouping, they might have made the mistake of not making sure to sample away from sub-clans. This is unprofessional if that is the case.