Nearly 100 ydna samples from ethiopia

100%
Afar are like 15-25% J1 in Eritrea (higher then anyone in the horn except the Somali minorities ) showed in the studies.

U wouldn’t find that many recent J1 or ancient J1 in Oromo regions except probably 1%.

He has agenda that he is pushing .

Ancient seabeans didn’t even spread that far logically
The afars that have J1 are most likely the asaimara tribe, as they are said to have migrated from the Abyssinian highlands in 16th century. they are basically assimilated Amharas/habeshi. The other group, called adoimara are the true afar natives. they inhabit the northern part in Eritrea and Djibouti. I'm sure that this group has haplogroup E.

Don’t forget the other T mutation found amongst the leysan RX which could easily pump the numbers up.
T in Leysaan? The only T's I've seen were in Hadamo and Luwaay who supposedly share an ancestor. The whole Mirifile might have to be tested then seeing as Leysaan and the other two only meet at Mirifle.

T in Leysaan? The only T's I've seen were in Hadamo and Luwaay who supposedly share an ancestor. The whole Mirifile might have to be tested then seeing as Leysaan and the other two only meet at Mirifle.
Not sure what subclan the guy belonged to, but I remember there was one Raxanweyn who split from Eritrean Tigres (Semitic-speaking Cushites) and probably came to the Somali peninsula around the same time as E-V32.

Ydna Haplogroup T in Eritrea, the sudanese and Eritreans in the link are one tribe called asawarta , they speak mainly saho but also tigri and some also tigrinya but mainly saho, I think. I believe the eritrean sample is tigri , abdullah hamed well known as one of first eritreans to dna test eritreans especially his asawarta tribe and ydna T in horn of africa. He tested and uploaded these samples and many others

The sudanese and eritreans

The 2 biggest saho speaking tribes are minifre " my tribe" and asawarta.
Is there a link between the 2 genetically? Yes
Only last year we learned that atleast under E-m84 under E-Y90932 > E-ftc96132, the 2 tribes meet. The saudi flag sample under E-ftc96132 is asawarta in origin and all the eritrean flags under that sub branch are minifre . I tested and uploaded all the eritrean flags in E-m84 under that branch in yfull, so far.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The afars that have J1 are most likely the asaimara tribe, as they are said to have migrated from the Abyssinian highlands in 16th century. they are basically assimilated Amharas/habeshi. The other group, called adoimara are the true afar natives. they inhabit the northern part in Eritrea and Djibouti. I'm sure that this group has haplogroup E.
Well that explains why Djiboutian Afar look different from the Ethiopian ones. Wallahi some of the ones in Djibouti could easily larp as Somali

1709100765460.png

Well that explains why Djiboutian Afar look different from the Ethiopian ones. Wallahi some of the ones in Djibouti could easily larp as Somali

View attachment 318366
I noticed that too. The Ethiopian ones are not real afars. They are xabeshi.

"The Asaimara are generally supposed to descend from immigrant peoples of the Ethiopian highlands who imposed themselves upon earlier Afar tribes in the surge of Abyssinian forces through Dankalia in the 16th century"

"... Asaimara also descend from immigrant Abyssinians ( Tigre / Amhara ) of the Ethiopian highlands."

This could explain the high percentage of J1 found in them.

Afar has the highest in Eritrea ? Hmm I knew it to be fair . 🧐
The thing with pastoralist clan groups that live in that sort of hot environment is that they are prone to founder effects. Though this is not the case, Afar could hypothetically be 100% J1 without remarkable Arabian admixture showing as an admixture. The T haplogroup carrying Somalis are not highly Arabian relative to E-V32 holders. It's the same principles.

That is why it is hard to gauge if even the sample set shown above is representative of those agro-pastoral groups, as it can shift between clans. Well for the Saho it might be if they are of clans of representational stature, as the Saho fellow says.

Afar (and Saho) likely got Arabian influence to various degrees.

Trending