Nearly 100 ydna samples from ethiopia

Screenshot_20240227-111320.png

Too late I guess. Some of the Arabs seem to already be celebrating the results 😂😂

Well there are supposed to be a sample of 97 people. We may be blowing things over proportion. It's best to just wait for all the results.
Yes but logically J hapalgroup shouldn’t be common unless if it’s in the coast like afar region coast, Somali region coast (barawa ) etc

The rest of the ancient of the J should be found in Eritrea highlands so it don’t make sense to find many J in middle of Ethiopia. I don’t think the ancient J spread that much

Prior academic studies showed these Oromos typically got J1 at much lower levels. I suspect this Arab guy has some weird J1 agenda.
That is the matter with these independent survey people. Not sure if they comply with acceptable scientific practice. And the way they write "science" on the thread makes it look unscientific. The more you mention "science" on a thread, the less scientifically acceptable it is. Probably should become a rule of thumb.:icon lol:

Prior academic studies showed these Oromos typically got J1 at much lower levels. I suspect this Arab guy has some weird J1 agenda.
100%
Afar are like 15-25% J1 in Eritrea (higher then anyone in the horn except the Somali minorities ) showed in the studies.

U wouldn’t find that many recent J1 or ancient J1 in Oromo regions except probably 1%.

He has agenda that he is pushing .

Ancient seabeans didn’t even spread that far logically

100%
Afar are like 15-25% J1 in Eritrea (higher then anyone in the horn except the Somali minorities ) showed in the studies.

U wouldn’t find that many recent J1 or ancient J1 in Oromo regions except probably 1%.

He has agenda that he is pushing .

Ancient seabeans didn’t even spread that far logically
The only way to become highly J1 is by belonging to a tight-knit clan that had a J1 progenitor. Habash people are not clan-based at all nor are they lineage-based on their identity (not endogamous, so diffusion of Y-DNA should be spread out). They mix pretty widely, so the 25-30% deal should be very stable.

The only way to become highly J1 is by belonging to a tight-knit clan that had a J1 progenitor. Habash people are not clan-based at all. They mix pretty widely, so the 20-35% deal should be very stable.
“20-35% deal should be very stable.” The combination of the habebsa of Eritrea and Ethiopia right ?

I think it’s 15-20% max while afars in Eritrea has the highest J1 but you’re right since it isn’t clan based unlike us who has clan based we can tell which qabil halpagroup is dominated

“20-35% deal should be very stable.” The combination of the habebsa of Eritrea and Ethiopia right ?

I think it’s 15-20% max while afars in Eritrea has the highest J1 but you’re right since it isn’t clan based unlike us who has clan based we can tell which qabil halpagroup is dominated
I won't speak of Eritreans, to be honest. That is a different matter. I only mean the highland Ethiopians. I have seen studies showing higher than 20%.

@The alchemist few years ago we believed
80% of Somalis fall under E
20% of Somalis fall under T, J1 and others

Do you think it’s changed or is still the same ?
E-V32 is probably lower. These things depend on population size ratios more than anything. The T people might be underestimated if their density rises higher in places outside Somaliland, in the Ethiopian region. On my 23andMe, it's ~25% or something.

E-V32 is probably lower. These things depend on population size ratios more than anything. The T people might be underestimated if their density rises higher in places outside Somaliland, in the Ethiopian region. On my 23andMe, it's ~25% or something.
Don’t forget the other T mutation found amongst the leysan RX which could easily pump the numbers up.