Nearly 100 ydna samples from ethiopia

E-V1515 is E-M293 and/or E-V6. The E-V12 guys fall under E-V32.
View attachment 318383
Dont forget V42. E-V1515 connects V6, V42, and the famous Southeast African E-M293.

According to researchers it originated in the Northern part of the Horn of Africa. Eritrea has the highest diversity. I’m 99% sure it came from Arabia as its upstream brethren are all Arabian-Middle eastern

We observed the highest frequency and diversity of this haplogroup in the northern part of the Horn of Africa (present day Eritrea and northern Ethiopia), where the majority of the deepest E-V1515 subhaplogroups and paragroups were found. In the southern part of the Horn (southern Ethiopia, Somalia and northern Kenya), haplogroup E-V1515 is almost exclusively represented by the recent (3.5 ka; 95% CI: 1.7–5.9 ka) subhaplogroup E-V1486. Further south, in southern Kenya and southern Africa, a single E-V1486 terminal clade, known as E-M293 (Henn et al. 2008), was found (fig. 3). This phylogeographic pattern is strongly suggestive of human movements from the northern part of the Horn to the Ethiopian/Kenyan borders between 12 ka (the coalescence of E-V1515) and 3.5 ka (the coalescence of E-V1486), and from here toward southern Africa across the equatorial belt in more recent times.

The origin of E-V1515 seems more plausible in the Middle East rather than East Africa because Paternal lineages of E-Z827, E-Z830 and its downstreams of E-M123 seem to have more connection to the Middle East. What do you think?

Dont forget V42. E-V1515 connects V6, V42, and the famous Southeast African E-M293.

According to researchers it originated in the Northern part of the Horn of Africa. Eritrea has the highest diversity. I’m 99% sure it came from Arabia as its upstream brethren are all Arabian-Middle eastern

The origin of E-V1515 seems more plausible in the Middle East rather than East Africa because Paternal lineages of E-Z827, E-Z830 and its downstreams of E-M123 seem to have more connection to the Middle East. What do you think?
Look at Mota man's relatives

Using that logic this archaic north east African lineage would be Arabian

Look at Mota man's relatives

Using that logic this archaic north east African lineage would be Arabian
Not really because the TMRCA’s on this branch are young. That’s clear slavery. Can’t say the same about E-V1515 as all its brothers are uber Arabian. You won’t find this lineage in the Nile Valley be it modern or ancient. Only Siwa Oasis berbers have the E-V6 but that reaffirmed what we already speculated which is Amazigh and Semitic sharing close ties linguistically.

Not really because the TMRCA’s on this branch are young. That’s clear slavery. Can’t say the same about E-V1515 as all its brothers are uber Arabian. You won’t find this lineage in the Nile Valley be it modern or ancient. Only Siwa Oasis berbers have the E-V6 but that reaffirmed what we already speculated which is Amazigh and Semitic sharing close ties linguistically.
What there were Kulubnarti Nubians that had E-V6 and E-V1785

By that time E-V1515 was in Africa for more than several millennials
You're changing your argument now, you said it wasn't present in the Nile valley whether it be ancient or modern.

E-V1515 or E-CTS10880 as its more commonly known is 12,000+ years old. The exclusive Arab branches are all less than 4000 and 5000 years old. The subclade has only been found in Africa during the Neolithic, none in Asia.

You're changing your argument now, you said it wasn't present in the Nile valley whether it be ancient or modern.

E-V1515 or E-CTS10880 as its more commonly known is 12,000+ years old. The exclusive Arab branches are all less than 4000 and 5000 years old. The subclade has only been found in Africa during the Neolithic, none in Asia.
Neolithic samples from Arabia are non existent. The levant has Natufians with upstream E-Z830 I believe. Also most Arabs with J1 don’t even have a TMRCA of more than 5000. Everything about this CTS10880 screams Arabia. We would have seen it in Central and West Africa. The fact that Eritrea has the highest diversity of E-V1515 means it landed there. I’m sure we will find Neolithic lineages in Arabia once tested.

@Reformed J some of these branches have more than 6k TMRCA. I remember making a thread on anthrogenica and even Agamemnon agreed that this branch is too deeply rooted in Arabia because of TMRCA and can’t be due to slavery. It’s large and numerous with many terminals in Arabia.

I only mentioned the ones I thought were E-V1515 in those Eritrean samples. I don't think any of them have E-V42, to be honest. It's mostly E-V6 and E-M293. The South African ones are Cushitic introduction.

I’ve seen this guy he even posted Isaaq and darood said they are on ev32 and bani hashim. Is he on ev32?

also how are they distinguishing the real oromos from the other ethnic groups that got absorbed into the Oromos?
I think he might be one of the Iraqi samples here E-FT56919

No clue. He says the region each sample is from. Oromos from central and northern Ethiopia are absorbed Habeshas anyways. Only one Oromo from Borena was sampled iirc.