My Somali school curriculum

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I've warned you all but nobody listens. She is a true player.

Walahi she's worse than me at 16yr flirting with every girl in my year group.
From the alcoholic slav to the miskeen desi hijabi.
I sharpened my tongue as if it was a sword. Cutting down girls hearts like my grades cut up my hopes and dreams

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

VIP
That man is a stalker, be my friend and defend me
The evidence is overwhelming and you tried to catch my co ruler in your web.
I think it's justified for me to leave to your own devices.
Thank you @Somali Ugaas.
Dawako, I think you need to go spend a summer in somalia to think about your actions.
Ayeeyo was slapping up guys in the fish market only for you to move like Tyrone in a wig

Garaad diinle

 
Walahi she's worse than me at 16yr flirting with every girl in my year group.
From the alcoholic slav to the miskeen desk hijabi.
I sharpened my tongue as if it was a sword. Cutting down girls hearts like my grades cut up my hopes and dreams
I see no wonder you've figured her out pretty quickly. Player recognize player. You clearly have seen it all.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
@Dawaco you successfully derailed the thread. I don't know what magic you put in your posts but they are intoxicating.

However I am a Noble Macrobian Sigma Salafi Male and i will keep undeterred about the silly antics of medusa.
Working Small Business GIF by QuickBooks

Khaemwaset

VIP
@Dawaco you successfully derailed the thread. I don't know what magic you put in your posts but they are intoxicating.

However I am a Noble Macrobian Sigma Salafi Male and i will keep undeterred about the silly antics of medusa.
Working Small Business GIF by QuickBooks
Let's bring this thread back on track

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Let's bring this thread back on track
Alright, what do you think about this? :mjswag:

In regards to language, Somali, English, Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic and Swahili. All useful/important languages and knowing more languages is known to make you smarter, keep your brain sharp as you age. These are needed to expand our influence, Nelson Mandela once said “If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart.

*Nelson Mandela quote: (Not an exact quote, mind you. The spirit is similar though.)

Khaemwaset

VIP
Alright, what do you think about this? :mjswag:
I heard of that brilliant quote before.
I do belive that the education system should teach students as many languages as possible.
Heck in my parents generation I was normal for them to leave a school in Djibouti knowing at least Somali French and some Arabic.

Trending