My Somali school curriculum

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Education, it matters most. Send your 500 brightest kids to Western countries, they’ll come back with solutions and ideas.
we are the 500 kids. Its been done its now our turn to come back with knowledge to help our people.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
- Students must respect the teachers, this is an absolute must
- No phones allowed in and outside of the class. They should only used for phone calls and texts.
- A lot of breaks so kids can recharge and let loose their energy
- Offer high quality vocational training
- No overcrowding of class size

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
East asian schooling system is extremely inefficient, the kids burnout easily. Don't believe their PISA/OECD scores, they are fake ( they only use results from good schools and regions). The best schooling system we should emulate is scandinavian/nordic system until 2015 (wee ku ciyaaren sanadkaan kabacdi). In my opinion, you can home school your kids until the age of 12 or use a private tutor. After the age of 12 schools serves as important social function. Kids need friends.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Hey!
Interested Kim Kardashian GIF
It's me! Dawaco! Here again in a thread that takes too much of my brain to use, so I'm just gonna try to digress this topic into something else! You guys can keep chit chatting
K-Pop Wink GIF
Ahh I see.
Playing the pretty girl who doesn't know what's going on.
Classic, did hooyo teach you the old school ways of the woman? :pachah1:

Khaemwaset

VIP
The female school clothes would look something like this but a slight highlight to show what year you are in. You can choose what colour you would want.
View attachment 261538
The Male school clothes would look something like this.
View attachment 261544
That's what I keep on searching in shops for. I wanna wear this shit to parliament and other formal events.
Not some western suit

Amharic is random but Afar is even worse. If anything Amharic should be banned, I don’t agree with him lol.

First Somali, obviously.
Anything after that has to be useful like English, Arabic, Mandarin and also Somali Sign Language! How many deaf somalis are there, they should teach SSL as an elective. I have an older uncle that is deaf and it’s very hard for him back home.
:friendhug:

What's up with people suggesting all these foreign languages. It's better to choose few and focus on becoming fully fluent in them, rather than many but less fluency.

Besides Somali, we only need English and Arabic. All other languages are irrelevant. :manny:

Internet Nomad

VIP
That's what I keep on searching in shops for. I wanna wear this shit to parliament and other formal events.
Not some western suit
They look so clean as well i seriously dont know why no one makes them anymore. You would find 100 online abaya shops owned by somali sister but never one traditional clothing for somali men

Khaemwaset

VIP
What's up with people suggesting all these foreign languages. It's better to choose few and focus on becoming fully fluent in them, rather than many but less fluency.

Besides Somali, we only need English and Arabic. All other languages are irrelevant. :manny:
I agree, as Somali grows in economic strength I'd like us to make our language more important by investing in somali language schools in foreign countries and promoting it through somali media

Khaemwaset

VIP
They look so clean as well i seriously dont know why no one makes them anymore. You would find 100 online abaya shops owned by somali sister but never one traditional clothing for somali men
If I go to Somalia would I be able to get a tailored one?
I would be down to go there in summer whilst I'm in Djibouti for a couple weeks

Amber

A blessed human
Ahh I see.
Playing the pretty girl who doesn't know what's going on.
Classic, did hooyo teach you the old school ways of the woman? :pachah1:
Hey! Don't ruin my act! I'm trying to act like the miskiin girl all the guys secretly fall for!
wang yi chinese model GIF

Internet Nomad

VIP
If I go to Somalia would I be able to get a tailored one?
I would be down to go there in summer whilst I'm in Djibouti for a couple weeks
I wish but i dont know if they make them. Its a really cool niche that would catch on like wildfire

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
In regards to language, Somali, English, Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic and Swahili. All useful/important languages and knowing more languages is known to make you smarter, keep your brain sharp as you age. These are needed to expand our influence, Nelson Mandela once said “If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart.

*Nelson Mandela quote: (Not an exact quote, mind you. The spirit is similar though.)

Schools segregated between males and females. Teaching the Qur’an and Sunnah comes first. and i mean it — “teaching it” not make those kids only keep it in their minds without even understanding it…like the foolishness they are making now.

With this congrats, you got a high class people who gonna do a big things in their futures Insha-Allah.

Trending