My skincare/make up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
@yasmin lan do you not like the fenty foundation? I have been using it and I'm on the dry side, it works well. The only thing I don't like is how it oxidizes, I have the 360 and it looked great at the store but now it's too dark.
They told me at Harvey Nicols once it settles on your skin it get a bit darker that’s why the lady was urging me to get the lighter foundation. I’m just saving my money because I wanna get the full set as in fenty gloss, foundation,powder,highlighter, match stixs and brushes but since riri set out the new products I’ve just been confused I’m gonna wait a while till she realses new products then get those because my friend says the trophy wife highlighter is too yellow and that the foundation looks weird after a few hours

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Estee Lauder is really expensive though..
Wallahi they have other foundation that’s suits all types of skin and have different price ranges the thing is I know it’s expensivw but it’s worth it I reccomend saving your money or just wait till the day after Christmas or Boxing Day it’ll probably be half price

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
They told me at Harvey Nicols once it settles on your skin it get a bit darker that’s why the lady was urging me to get the lighter foundation. I’m just saving my money because I wanna get the full set as in fenty gloss, foundation,powder,highlighter, match stixs and brushes but since riri set out the new products I’ve just been confused I’m gonna wait a while till she realses new products then get those because my friend says the trophy wife highlighter is too yellow and that the foundation looks weird after a few hours

Do people actually wear that highlighter out? It's too out there:tacky:it looks good when these girls are wearing in videos but it's really attention grabbing lol fenty line is okay, the gloss and primer are my favorite, I will re/purchase those two. The foundation is okay, if it didn't oxidize as much I would've like it better, I also like that it's not too dry on the skin like most foundation.

Have you ever tried the ordinary foundation? My friend loves it. It didn't work too well for me, it made me look all orangy lol, maybe it's my undertone. And it's only like 6 dollars, it doesn't hurt to try it. What's your skin tone?

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Do people actually wear that highlighter out? It's too out there:tacky:it looks good when these girls are wearing in videos but it's really attention grabbing lol fenty line is okay, the gloss and primer are my favorite, I will re/purchase those two. The foundation is okay, if it didn't oxidize as much I would've like it better, I also like that it's not too dry on the skin like most foundation.

Have you ever tried the ordinary foundation? My friend loves it. It didn't work too well for me, it made me look all orangy lol, maybe it's my undertone. And it's only like 6 dollars, it doesn't hurt to try it. What's your skin tone?
I have a golden undertone I’m pale in the winter if that makes any sense

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Makeup products I use daily:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Makeup products I use daily:
I have the dupe for the Bobbi brown my sister has the revolution shimmer brick I use it sometimes :siilaanyolaugh:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
:liberaltears: I’ve never tried a Bobbi brown product. Since your dark skin walls hi you try out the trophy wife highlighter it would look amazing :ahh:
I HATE yellow highlighters
I gave my Trophy Wife dupe to my sister recently, It suits her better since she’s lighter than me anyways (She has a warmer undertone while I have a neutral)
Rosey and white highlighters suit me better.
NEVER AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts