My skincare/make up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
My face is dryer than the sahara desert. Any reccomendations? My current routine works for me but I want to switch things up. Every time I go natural, it isn’t moisturising enough. :hillarybiz:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Smart move I’ve been substituting my body moisturizer for Shea butter

I have sensitive skin. Though clear Alx. I made a lifestyle change which required me to cut out all synthetic chemicals and products. I even avoided seed based products like Shea. I tried it and no irritation thus far. So its safe. I stick to coconut oil, avocado oil and argan (though I don't like the smell). I've also tried orange blossom as a toner or rose water.

No lotion? Don’t wash hair? You must be ashy and smelly. :noneck:

Next you will say you don’t use soap on your body.

Na heedhe, you would froth from the mouth if you ever saw me, especially when someone like stormzy is your type, don't get ahead of yourself before I call your bluff

Since your tolka I would teach you a thing or two about going organic whilst curing you from that satanic spell that you are currently under, "my healer", "my lover", "my saviour" is what you would be chanting daily if we ever met each other yareey

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Anyone uses homemade deodorants? Those regular ones are filled with chemicals balaayo nacalaa waxkasto sun bay ku dareen islaankasto kansar ayaa ku dhacay

Gambar

VIP
I don't even comb my hair, the same with lotion, the skin naturally develops it's own moisture and glow without the use of chemicals, I literally had females ask me what type of lotions I use. :childplease:

I don't even use shampoo on the hair, my father would tell me his bidaar at old age began when he started to use it, yet every dude I know that does use shampoo like crazy developed Bidaar at a very young age

The same with those that use gel products and the rest of the garbage styling qashin, again my natural hair looks a million times better then theirs, the hair naturally combs itself into shape as intended by nature

I find it fascinating how these Xaalimo's neglect their size and weight yet spend so much money on perfumes, hair and skin products.

You will never find a group of people whose priorities are misplaced like this! waliba waxaa kaga daran the nerve to stand in front of the mirror for that long and not feel ashamed at all by that gigantic size.

Waryee! You remind me of those hippie cadaan people who don't believe in using deodorant and shidh. Btw how did you manage to insult Somali women yet again? :pachah1:

Anyone uses homemade deodorants? Those regular ones are filled with chemicals balaayo nacalaa waxkasto sun bay ku dareen islaankasto kansar ayaa ku dhacay

I have been using crystal sea salt for over 10 years now. Everything I use is organic. Even for the teeth I been using miswak and activated charcoal, I went to a dentist once and they gave top ratings, until I told them what I use, they got shocked into silence and then advised me to use "fluoride" because it's good for your teeth.

These quacks just regurgitate whatever they have been indoctrinated with, they never fact check anything, the dog is always loyal to the owner that feeds it and does some teaching

Waryee! You remind me of those hippie cadaan people who don't believe in using deodorant and shidh. Btw how did you manage to insult Somali women yet again? :pachah1:

I am a natural guy, the people that use antiperspirants or deodorants are the ones who stink the most because they block the toxins from leaving the body, this is then followed by those that habitually eat bad food. You naturally stink in such a state both from the inside and outside

I am on a crusade to get the Xaalimo's to think about the correct priorities, the amount of times a double Decker bus walked past me drenched in expensive perfume, clothes, jewelries, watch, bag etc but totally neglecting her body which has far more rights over her is absolutely criminal.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
My face is dryer than the sahara desert. Any reccomendations? My current routine works for me but I want to switch things up. Every time I go natural, it isn’t moisturising enough. :hillarybiz:
Have you tried the lush skin drink it’s natural and is good for dry skin and lasts longer than most of my other moisturizer you should buy it

Gambar

VIP
I have been using crystal sea salt for over 10 years now. Everything I use is organic. Even for the teeth I been using miswak and activated charcoal, I went to a dentist once and they gave top ratings, until I told them what I use, they got shocked into silence and then advised me to use "fluoride" because it's good for your teeth.

These quacks just regurgitate whatever they have been indoctrinated with.

I am a natural guy, the people that use antiperspirants or deodorants are the ones who stink the most because they block the toxins from leaving the body, this is then followed by those that habitually eat bad food. You naturally stink in such a state both from the inside and outside

I am on a crusade to get the Xaalimo's to think about the correct priorities, the amount of times a double Decker bus walked past me drenched in expensive perfume, clothes, jewelries, watch, bag etc but totally neglecting her body which has far more rights over her is absolutely criminal.

War naa daa yakheey. Waa ku sidee? :mahubowtf:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Na heedhe, you would froth from the mouth if you ever saw me, especially when someone like stormzy is your type, don't get ahead of yourself before I call your bluff

Since your tolka I would teach you a thing or two about going organic whilst curing you from that satanic spell that you are currently under, "my healer", "my lover", "my saviour" is what you would be chanting daily if we ever met each other yareey
Somebody’s a bit ahead of themselves I see
tenor.gif

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
War naa daa yakheey. Waa ku sidee? :mahubowtf:
His breath must smell like xaar wallahi I understand using natural products but tooth paste,mouthwash and deodorant shouldn’t be substituted it’s common decency you don’t want to punish those your around

Last edited:

Reign

VIP
Have you tried the lush skin drink it’s natural and is good for dry skin and lasts longer than most of my other moisturizer you should buy it
I’m not a fan of lush, their products are too hyped. I’ve tried them and they’re like any other.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:mjlol: Unintentionally funny. I actually thought @Reign was kidding about Stormzy. Liking him seems satirical.:manny:

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol that's a lot >.<
Mines pretty simple tbh: Wash with an exfoliating cleanser (varies), tone with rose water (I just close my eyes and spray it on), and moisturize with cocoa butter or coconut oil(face and body). In the winter, I sometimes use vaseline too (on wet skin). Rarely wear makeup.

Reign

VIP

Do you ever listen to yourself speak? :noneck:

Iska amus and wash your hair baan ku iri

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Lol that's a lot >.<
Mines pretty simple tbh: Wash with an exfoliating cleanser (varies), tone with rose water (I just close my eyes and spray it on), and moisturize with cocoa butter or coconut oil(face and body). In the winter, I sometimes use vaseline too (on wet skin). Rarely wear makeup.
Be careful with Vaseline walaal it clogs pores

Has anybody tried face steaming? I don't know if it's good or bad, but it feels so great and refreshing. After that I wash my face with ice cold water. I do that and use masks or do oil massage and that's all I need. It's great for relaxing and simple but I think what makes the best difference is avoiding unhealthy food. Not permanently just most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending