My skincare/make up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjlol: Unintentionally funny. I actually thought @Reign was kidding about Stormzy. Liking him seems satirical.:manny:

You have no idea of the level of debauchery in these younger generations and what their priorities are, she was likely trolling but to be honest I am not surprised if it was true either

You never know with these new age hippies nowadays even when they are supposedly married it has no effect on them.

It's why any sane man that I know is refusing to burden himself with useless clueless diaspora wife, you are basically volunteering to carrying a heavy load of dead carcasses on your back.

images

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You have no idea of the level of debauchery in these younger generations and what their priorities are, she was likely trolling but to be honest I am not surprised if it was true either

You never know with these new age hippies nowadays even when they are supposedly married it has no effect on them.

It's why any sane man that I know is refusing to burden himself with useless clueless diaspora wife, you are basically volunteering to carrying a heavy load of dead carcasses on your back.

images
Wallahi you have major issues.

May Allah give you a slim beautiful wife who becomes obese after the first child and makes it impossible to loses that weight through the duration of you marriage. Who then loses that weight after the divorce. And may it repeat like that for every woman you meet until you finally settle for an umpa lumpa who suffocates you and smells like fried baruur.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

May Allah give you a slim beautiful wife who becomes obese after the first child and makes it impossible to loses that weight through the duration of you marriage. Who then loses that weight after the divorce. And may it repeat like that for every woman you meet until you finally settle for an umpa lumpa who suffocates you and smells like fried baruur.
IM convinced he’s either fat or was fat and got slim

What's up with the curse? aren't you a newly wed?

Most men do not like overweight women neither do women like overweight men. All this plus size movement that has been put on the pedestal is pushing for ill health, health complications. Its tactic to keep the health and pharmaceutical companies afloat. More sick people= more profit.

I’m not a newly wed and you deserve it for your fat obsession.

I am establishing a fat shaming culture to counter those male qashin's that encourage obesity on here day and night, this epidemic of obesity in our women is out of control which naturally affects their health.

Since you stated that you are skinny and seem to be health conscious, I find it very odd you decide to go on a crusade against me while leaving the others alone on top of ignoring this pressing topic.

It seems to me whatever you told me is likely a lie and that you are nothing more then a fat chick, because much of the slim women on this site back me in this crusade, explains why your on my back. :gucciwhat:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am establishing a fat shaming culture to counter those male qashin's that encourage obesity on here day and night, this epidemic of obesity in our women is out of control which naturally affects their health.

Since you stated that you are skinny and seem to be health conscious, I find it very odd you decide to go on a crusade against me while leaving the others alone on top of ignoring this pressing topic.

It seems to me whatever you told me is likely a lie and that you are nothing more then a fat chick, because much of the slim women on this site back me in this crusade, explains why your on my back. :gucciwhat:

I'm a fan of negative reinforcement but insulting someone will not motivate them to make a health change for the better. Plus, leave the young girls alone. When they reach my age, they will see the benefit of being 'qumayo' thin. It gives you a slight edge over the younger fluffier bunnies. Being a rarity makes you stick out. :win:

Reign

VIP

Told you? I never told you anything. :faysalwtf:

You can fat shame all you like, but leave xalimos out of it and we won’t have a problem. :shookgabre:

Reign

VIP
I'm a fan of negative reinforcement but insulting someone will not motivate them to make a health change for the better. Plus, leave the young girls alone. When they reach my age, they will see the benefit of being 'qumayo' thin. It gives you a slight edge over the younger fluffier bunnies. Being a rarity makes you stick out. :win:
How old are you? I swear sometimes you act like you are in your 40s. :icon lol::icon lol:

Gambar

VIP

Told you? I never told you anything. :faysalwtf:

You can fat shame all you like, but leave xalimos out of it and we won’t have a problem. :shookgabre:

This exchange is hilarious. :dead:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How old are you? I swear sometimes you act like you are in your 40s. :icon lol::icon lol:

I was born in the North American diaspora. I would be born Jan 1st if I was in my 40s. Early 30s, but the ageism is strong in this joint. Mr. @Bidaar Wanagsan is having a harder time, being the resident centenarian and what not. He shaved off 20 years.

currently using cleanser from the bodyshop, tone with apple cider vinegar and use Rosehip oil to moisturize. For masks, i,m using the freemen masks few times a week and or truself.

Btw, Yasmin Ian, i think it was you who mentioned it on another thread, where can I find caxwox? I searched on google and youtube but cant find it. Does it have another name maybe?

Reign

VIP
I was born in the diaspora. I would be born Jan 1st if I was in my 40s. Early 30s, but the ageism is strong in this joint. Mr. @Bidaar Wanagsan is having a harder time, being the resident centenarian and what not.
Lool that’s not even old bal. you’re still young when you get close to 40 you can panick. Wallahi the way Somalis talk about age has given me age phobia. I have nightmares about turning old, in 6 years I will turn 30 and that makes me nervous. :noneck:

Reign

VIP
Every Somali does that, markaan gaadho soodon jir inshaAllah, I'm gonna start claiming I have knee pain and pretend I'm an old lady. :noneck:
Loooool I hate how they act like 30 is old and your life is nearly over or something. It scares me about turning 30. :ileycry:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
currently using cleanser from the bodyshop, tone with apple cider vinegar and use Rosehip oil to moisturize. For masks, i,m using the freemen masks few times a week and or truself.

Btw, Yasmin Ian, i think it was you who mentioned it on another thread, where can I find caxwox? I searched on google and youtube but cant find it. Does it have another name maybe?
You know that coffee mixed with spices that old Somalis drink at gatherings that’s what I’m talking about you can get it at any Somali store

Gambar

VIP
Loooool I hate how they act like 30 is old and your life is nearly over or something. It scares me about turning 30. :ileycry:

Really you get a lot of perks out of it, you can do that thing your Hoyoo always does "Hoyoo kaleey, nalka iga demi!" and she's sitting literally right next to it. :hillarybiz: I'll even exaggerate and say I'm 40 instead of 30.

Reign

VIP
Really you get a lot of perks out of it, you can do that thing your Hoyoo always does "Hoyoo kaleey, nalka iga demi!" and she's sitting literally right next to it. :hillarybiz: I'll even exaggerate and say I'm 40 instead of 30.
Lol imagine saying that to your hooyo, you’ll get a smack. You can’t use that perk unless you have old enough kids to use it on. :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending