My skincare/make up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Skin care I dampen my face with warm water then wash my face with neutrogena clear pore daily wash or lush movis face bar then i tone my face with bourjois vitamin toner with a Cotten ball on my Tzone then spray with my diy face mist ( mineral water like half of the spray bottle +aloe vera gel and two drop of vitamin e oil ) on my face then moisturize my face with lush skin drink or cetaphil and the I use body shop vitamin e eye cream. Since make up I don’t wear make up but when I do I wear clear lip gloss ,any nudes eyeshadow preferably orange/brown, my benefit cosmetics mascara and brush out my brows then fill them in a little bit with a cheap eyebrow pencil from any hair store ( I recently ran out of the Anastasia brow wiz it’s good too ), sometimes If I go out with friends I apply my wet n wild primer then my Estée Lauder foundation, then my Rimmel london stay matte pressed powder ( surprisingly not ashy looking ),My Mac chili lipstick and then mascara . Maybe eyeshadow I’m crap at it though Extra tips: people with cystic acne or white heads or just overall break outs I recommend face washes with salicylic acid and is sulfate free make sure when using it to use a creamy moisturizer because it does give you dry skin. If it’s just the occasional pimple that won’t go away use the Mario badescu drying lotion if your broke or can’t get the product where you live tooth paste mixed with two drops of tea tree oil help dry out the pimple the same way the drying lotion would and to avoid redness apply a cold cucumber slice over it after :it0tdo8:

:gucciwhat:How long does that take you? That sounds like a lot of work.
Half of the times, i don't even apply lotion on my face.

999999-62600125927.jpg

£1.50 from Sarvinder . Makes my body feel like a cadaan .

:gucciwhat:How long does that take you? That sounds like a lot of work.
Half of the times, i don't even apply lotion on my face.

I don't even comb my hair, the same with lotion, the skin naturally develops it's own moisture and glow without the use of chemicals, I literally had females ask me what type of lotions I use. :childplease:

I don't even use shampoo on the hair, my father would tell me his bidaar at old age began when he started to use it, yet every dude I know that does use shampoo like crazy developed Bidaar at a very young age

The same with those that use gel products and the rest of the garbage styling qashin, again my natural hair looks a million times better then theirs, the hair naturally combs itself into shape as intended by nature

I find it fascinating how these Xaalimo's neglect their size and weight yet spend so much money on perfumes, hair and skin products.

You will never find a group of people whose priorities are misplaced like this! waliba waxaa kaga daran the nerve to stand in front of the mirror for that long and not feel ashamed at all by that gigantic size.

I don't even comb my hair, the same with lotion, the skin naturally develops it's own moisture and glow without the use of chemicals, I literally had females ask me what type of lotions I use. :childplease:

I don't even use shampoo on the hair, my father would tell me his bidaar at old age began when he started to use it, yet every dude I know that does use shampoo like crazy developed Bidaar at a very young age

The same with those that use gel products and the rest of the garbage styling qashin, again my natural hair looks a million times better then theirs, the hair naturally combs itself into shape as intended by nature

I find it fascinating how these Xaalimo's neglect their size and weight yet spend so much money on perfumes, hair and skin products.

You will never find a group of people whose priorities are misplaced like this! waliba waxaa kaga daran the nerve to stand in front of the mirror for that long and not feel ashamed at all by that gigantic size.
True man, I keep my hair very short, no need for combing and I use the raw olive oil that I use in food.:mjlol:
I'd rather take a non fat chick who doesn't put on make up and isn't into that too much(she can't stink tho) than a fat one with 900 different make up stuff.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

If your reffering to me my priorities are set straight and what human doesn’t use shampoo Akhaas your hair my be dryer than the sahara do you know that your “routine” is going to leave you with a Bidaar and cracked skin enjoy that

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
15 minutes on top of showering, etc..?
My shower and brushing my teeth takes that long.
It takes me all in one adleast 50 minutes to get ready because I spend like 25-30 minutes in the shower then 3-4 minutes brushing flossing my teeth then doing my skin care routine it’s honestly easy when you get used to it

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP

No lotion? Don’t wash hair? You must be ashy and smelly. :noneck:

Next you will say you don’t use soap on your body.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
So basically inquisitive is calling girls who look after each other fat suprising their I often wonder if he’s fat because it seems as if he’s projecting

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:hillarybiz: I'm the most low maintenance female out there. Soap, biyo, moisturize with oil. Chemical free and I make my own stuff via single ingredients. I've stayed young because of it. Makeup is for special occassions which I go to sparingly. To avoid toxic build up. I really should make my own. I'll DIY it from Pinterest. Lead laced lipstick is not for me.

It takes me all in one adleast 50 minutes to get ready because I spend like 25-30 minutes in the shower then 3-4 minutes brushing flossing my teeth then doing my skin care routine it’s honestly easy when you get used to it
So when you shower for 30 minutes, what more cleaning does your face require with that extra routine? :drakewtf:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
:hillarybiz: I'm the most low maintenance female out there. Soap, biyo, moisturize with oil. Chemical free and I make my own stuff via single ingredients. I've stayed young because of it. Makeup is for special occassions which I go to sparingly. To avoid toxic build up. I really should make my own. I'll DIY it from Pinterest. Lead laced lipstick is not for me.
Smart move I’ve been substituting my body moisturizer for Shea butter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending