My skincare/make up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Loooool I hate how they act like 30 is old and your life is nearly over or something. It scares me about turning 30. :ileycry:

Somalis are irrational when it comes to age. I just like taking this phobia and running with it. I've branded myself an OOL since it gives me impunity to say whatever I want. There is nothing to worry about when you age well.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Somalis are irrational when it comes to age. I just like taking this phobia and running with it. I've branded myself an OOL since it gives me impunity to say whatever I want. There is nothing to worry about when you age well.
That’s the thing, I will age like spoiled milk because I’m stressed all the time. What you feel on the inside shows on the outside and all of that. :liberaltears::liberaltears:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That’s the thing, I will age like spoiled milk because I’m stressed all the time. What you feel on the inside shows on the outside and all of that. :liberaltears::liberaltears:

Cut out the coffee and sugar and you don't have to worry about crows feet. :mjohreally: Also, don't wrinkle your brow. I've also heard of facial yoga. Apparently, you can get a more symmetrical face. :whew: I know, how can we get any more xaax. But self care is what you do for you. :wow:

alcohol makes you look older for sure. I look like I'm 25 even though I'm 21. Too much binge drinking. :bell:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
alcohol makes you look older for sure. I look like I'm 25 even though I'm 21. Too much binge drinking. :bell:

You look like a hard 21. We look like peers. You've advanced in age and I've stayed stagnant for several years. Give it a few years and you'll look like the Crypt Keeper if you continue along that path.

msg-13180310559.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
My face is dryer than the sahara desert. Any reccomendations? My current routine works for me but I want to switch things up. Every time I go natural, it isn’t moisturising enough. :hillarybiz:

If your face is really dry try this cream
IMG_4449.PNG
You can find it in most Sephora's, you should stick to a routine for at least a month. I went through a phase where my face was super dry because I was using the wrong cleanser. I'm currently using philosophy, this stuff is amazing, give it a try if you aren't already using it.

I'm also using Estée Lauder advance night repair, it's a bit pricey but it works and worth every penny, same with their eye cream if you have dark eye circles problem you should look into it.

Reign

VIP
Cut out the coffee and sugar and you don't have to worry about crows feet. :mjohreally: Also, don't wrinkle your brow. I've also heard of facial yoga. Apparently, you can get a more symmetrical face. :whew: I know, how can we get any more xaax. But self care is what you do for you. :wow:
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Quit coffee and sugar you say?

Reign

VIP
If your face is really dry try this cream
View attachment 32935
You can find it in most Sephora's, you should stick to a routine for at least a month. I went through a phase where my face was super dry because I was using the wrong cleanser. I'm currently using philosophy, this stuff is amazing, give it a try if you aren't already using it.

I'm also using Estée Lauder advance night repair, it's a bit pricey but it works and worth every penny, same with their eye cream if you have dark eye circles problem you should look into it.
We don’t have Sephora in the UK, I have to order online and shipping takes ages. I’m going to try the Estèe Lauder.

If I use a non cream cleanser my face acts up. I’m currently using Cetaphil. What’s the name of the philosophy cleanser?

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I use qasiil, rinse it off and steam my face. Put on my “Peach collagen moisturizing facial cream” after that I mist my face with rose water.
I don’t like to use chemicals on my face, So I switched my routine from one with more product, to this.

NotMyL

VIP
We don’t have Sephora in the UK, I have to order online and shipping takes ages. I’m going to try the Estèe Lauder.

If I use a non cream cleanser my face acts up. I’m currently using Cetaphil. What’s the name of the philosophy cleanser?
UK needs to get Sephora already, I remember being annoyed they didn't have Sephora, who doesn't have Sephora nowadays lol

But I use this one,
s407304-main-Lhero.jpg

I get it from Sephora but I'm sure Mac has it. And that Greek yogurt cream is a life safer try to see if you can find it elsewhere.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

I’ve heard Sephora’s customer service for international packages is shit I would’ve ordered from them a while ago but the reviews are what’s making me not want too

Reign

VIP
UK needs to get Sephora already, I remember being annoyed they didn't have Sephora, who doesn't have Sephora nowadays lol

But I use this one,
s407304-main-Lhero.jpg

I get it from Sephora but I'm sure Mac has it. And that Greek yogurt cream is a life safer try to see if you can find it elsewhere.
Thanks, I’ll check them out. Kheils is also really good.

Reign

VIP
TO the lady’s that have dry skin and want a nice foundation go onto the Estée Lauder website here’s a link I reccomend you get the best foundation you can because the drug store fit me foundation broke me out :liberaltears:https://m.esteelauder.co.uk/foundation-finder
Fit me foundation is shit coverage, but it’s actually decent, it hides your pores and makes your skin look smooth and matte. I use it when I’m on the run and not trying to look on point.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Fit me foundation is shit coverage, but it’s actually decent, it hides your pores and makes your skin look smooth and matte. I use it when I’m on the run and not trying to look on point.
Wallahi i liked it up until I broke out but the milani conceal foundations are the better version of it

NotMyL

VIP
@yasmin lan do you not like the fenty foundation? I have been using it and I'm on the dry side, it works well. The only thing I don't like is how it oxidizes, I have the 360 and it looked great at the store but now it's too dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.