My Newly married cousin wants to divorce his wife-

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That's what I said to him but he's hesitant on divorcing her ass. Something is holding him back.
Take him to a hooker to clear his head. He'll definitely divorce her. He needs to know that he's missing out on the finer things in life for a woman who doesn't give a flying f*ck about him. His marriage is gonna be bone dry if he keeps this up.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim as his cousin, tell him to divorce that witch and get his money back. Everything she is doing is haram so nothing religious about her.
Obviously that's against the Sharia but SPOILER ALERT: They've done both the Islamic nikah and the legal marriage. He's too deep.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
My cousin married couple of months ago and he's miserable.

He told me about his divorce plans after his wife refused to be intimate with him. Even during the honeymoon she was disinterested and didn't give up the honey that easy but Now she outright declines any sexual advances from his side... Even kisses and touches.

She doesn't even let him use the kitchen since she never prepares any meal for him... He left the bedroom and sleeps on the couch too. The guy is miserable.

What's your advice for this bloke?!!
5F956293-AD30-43BF-B9F1-8B72CBE88F56.gif

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Does he love her? I don't understand why he would be attached to someone treating him like qashin
She obviously tricked him... She used to be sweetheart before the marriage and now she's completely different person. She even horribly treats his mother.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She obviously tricked him... DhesS sweetheart before the marriage and now she's completely different person. She even horribly treats his mother.
Tell him to marry her sister and tell everyone on the block that she fucks like a log.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Take him to a hooker to clear his head. He'll definitely divorce her. He needs to know that he's missing out on the finer things in life for a woman who doesn't give a flying f*ck about him. His marriage is gonna be bone dry if he keeps this up.
The guy is way too religious to even think about hooking up with a prostitute.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The guy is way too religious to even think about hooking up with a prostitute.
Aight, well it sounds like a lost cause to me man. If he's super religious, get him a second wife to give him some perspective haha

World

VIP
This is why you don’t marry these qumayos in the west, her intention was obviously to rob him of his money. The high mehr and jewellery, and the legal marriage so she can rob him of half his assets. Reminds me of @HalimaJ who said she’ll finesse her husband, rob him and divorce him.

My advice to all men is simple

Don’t marry at all, or marry back home.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
She can take his hard earned money. Legal contracts are involved in this mess.

Easy to hide. In today's age, there are many factors that make investing in offshore accounts very easy, and a popular channel for a spouse to use to hide assets in divorce so, if you have a bunch of money stashed away in your offshore account, you can still access the cash without completing a wire transfer.

He can establish an account back home and hid most of his money there then get it back once he divorces that witch.

If I was him I would divorce her. But delay it as long as possible. First of all make sure she doesnt get the house they stay in. So move out and make sure she cant pay the rent. Send her to her family, enjoy life yourself and tell them you will give her mehr in monthly installments so she doesnt get lump if cash at once. 200 pound a mobth is useless

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Easy to hide. In today's age, there are many factors that make investing in offshore accounts very easy, and a popular channel for a spouse to use to hide assets in divorce so, if you have a bunch of money stashed away in your offshore account, you can still access the cash without completing a wire transfer.

He can establish an account back home and hid most of his money there then get it back once he divorces that witch.
That's an excellent advice. I will surely tell him that inshallah.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If I was him I would divorce her. But delay it as long as possible. First of all make sure she doesnt get the house they stay in. So move out and make sure she cant pay the rent. Send her to her family, enjoy life yourself and tell them you will give her mehr in monthly installments so she doesnt get lump if cash at once. 200 pound a mobth is useless
More delays and the dude is going to seriously hurt her. I have never seen him this angry.

Trending