My Newly married cousin wants to divorce his wife-

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He is being tested. He needs to be patient with her imperfections and not quick to divorce

Talk to a therapist maybe I don't know
His mother is also pushing him to divorce her. They're beyond therapy imo.

More delays and the dude is going to seriously hurt her. I have never seen him this angry.
He has been scammed. But he needs to be smart and plan his divorce. Every man should plan his divorce before he gets married. I would hide any access I have weeks before asking for divorce. You can take half of my empty bank account

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Factz @East side don't you think hiding money from the court can have a serious consequences in the future if the ex gets a wind of it?!! This is a serious stuff not to be taken lightly.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That's an excellent advice. I will surely tell him that inshallah.

Tell him to use Dahabshil or WorldRemit. You can easily make an account backhome with Dahabshil and save money there then re-send it back. It's called Farah finessing system.
:lolbron:

@Factz @East side don't you think hiding money from the court can have a serious consequences in the future if the ex gets a wind of it?!! This is a serious stuff not to be taken lightly.

The won't notice, I know plenty of Somali brothers who done this in their divorce. Nothing happened to them. They never hear or see their from ex again so she will know nothing about him.

Last edited:
How much money does he have? Does he own property? I wouldnt put any money in any account. I would sell stuff and give the hard cash to someone I trust to hold it for me. His nr 1 priority shoukd be that b1tch will get as little as possible. I dont even know her and I hate her

Hey should talk with her about that, and give her some time to change, if they are not so long engaged.

If she don't change he should go for a second wife to make her some competition. Maybe she needs some motivation to behave better.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She sounds like a homo but your cousin shouldn't rush into divorce. Out of all the things that are permissible, Allah dislikes divorce the most. Sura Al Nisa outlines the procedures that he must follow before divorce so he should do that for a few months.

The marriage is still salvageable even if she's a homo or asexual. As long as she lets your cousin do his thang even if she just lays there like stone that should be good enough. But if she refuses even that then I see no other solution but divorce.

Adeer markii uu horeysa. Waa inuu xooga uuga qaada. Second odayasha ha uugu yeera. They will settle it. Dhaqan ba jiira. They will talk to her and if it isnt resolved they will at least give back something.

halwa

✨🌙
Basically, they got married and she found out she doesn’t like him no more and so she is patiently waiting for something to happen to make an exist for it.

What your cousin needs to do is: ma’aha inuu sida hertii meesha iskaga fadhiyo, like some sort of a princess waiting to be rescued from the dragon in his castle by Prince Charming . He’s not rapunzel. He needs to file for a divorce.

Ps: I think your cousin fell in love with someone else or found out that he can’t stay married, so he wants to get out of this relationship, but he doesn’t want to look like the bad one, so he did something to his wife which made her pissed off.

I’m sorry. Both of you sound suspicious. Soo saaar!

:gnzbryw:

Last edited:
She can take his hard earned money. Legal contracts are involved in this mess.

Mistreating HIS MOTHER is a unforgivable sin.

He can get an annulment since they did NOT consummate the marriage.

He might want to start collecting evidence about all her issues. Perhaps record her admitting that they did not consummate and that she is rude to his mother. The community will wonder what happened after 3 weeks so in case she acts like a victim, get the receipts ready.

Annulment is a declaration by the court that a marriage was not legally valid or had become legally invalid. Under English law an annulment may be granted for a number of different reasons, including if the marriage hasn't been consumated, if either party was already married at the time of your marriage and other more technical legal reasons.

Last edited:
Easy to hide. In today's age, there are many factors that make investing in offshore accounts very easy, and a popular channel for a spouse to use to hide assets in divorce so, if you have a bunch of money stashed away in your offshore account, you can still access the cash without completing a wire transfer.

He can establish an account back home and hid most of his money there then get it back once he divorces that witch.
Banks like Salam And DaraSalam or Dhabshiil.

I cannot stand women who hate/mistreat their mother in law, the woman who carried your husband for 9 months, fed him, raised him and made him the man he is, deserves the world.

Your mother-in law should be your second mother, she is to be elevate, your home should be her home also.

You guys have to be careful about allowing a selfish cow into your homes. Don't be blinded by lust and do istikhaarah.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
My cousin married couple of months ago and he's miserable.

He told me about his divorce plans after his wife refused to be intimate with him. Even during the honeymoon she was disinterested and didn't give up the honey that easy but Now she outright declines any sexual advances from his side... Even kisses and touches.

She doesn't even let him use the kitchen since she never prepares any meal for him... He left the bedroom and sleeps on the couch too. The guy is miserable.

What's your advice for this bloke?!!

Is she circumcised? Maybe she had fgm Pharaonic style, she could be scared because of the pain .

Trending

Latest posts