My Newly married cousin wants to divorce his wife-

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anniversary?! They were married less than three weeks. We cannot blame the poor guy for the imperfections of this hateful witch. May Allah curse her.

I wont curse her. I am sorry I am team her than team your cousin. Your cousin is too naïve. He should enter Kindergarten to learn the signals of romance from the opposite sex

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Wallahi I know many and the baby gets chucked to the parents once she gets her divorce. Then the hoelocaust begins
Seems like you're another predator playing sit-and-wait tactics to ambush an innocent Farah and take his wealth :pachah1:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I wont curse her. I am sorry I am team her than team your cousin. Your cousin is too naïve. He should enter Kindergarten to learn the signals of romance from the opposite sex
She's all positive and happy during the marriage ceremonies but all of a sudden in less than three weeks she became this conniving witch and completely different person.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She's all positive and happy during the marriage ceremonies but all of a sudden in less than three weeks she became this conniving witch and completely different person.

I adore her

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
:chrisfreshhah:

Despite your blatant trolling the thread WILL STILL go on for many more pages :drakelaugh::russ:
I'm serious nine, I have no interest in making platinum threads. That's not my motto.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If he touched the malab then im sorry for him but if he hadn't then he must get his money back. This is against the shariica.
Sadly she let him taste the Malab but only for few days... After that, she banished him from .the room and even the kitchen. Kkkkk

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Why did she marry him then? Did she just get married to get her family off her back??:ayaanswag:
I feel like maybe she’s a lesbian who married out of necessity.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
My cousin married couple of months ago and he's miserable.

He told me about his divorce plans after his wife refused to be intimate with him. Even during the honeymoon she was disinterested and didn't give up the honey that easy but Now she outright declines any sexual advances from his side... Even kisses and touches.

She doesn't even let him use the kitchen since she never prepares any meal for him... He left the bedroom and sleeps on the couch too. The guy is miserable.

What's your advice for this bloke?!!
Divorce her. What kind of life is that. No one should marry a woman like that. Fucking hell.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Karim as his cousin, tell him to divorce that witch and get his money back. Everything she is doing is haram so nothing religious about her.

Trending

Latest posts