My friend is pregnant,is abortion permissible

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was harsh dude
Somethings are better left uns

we are SOMALIS we are not white trash or that get pregnant and want to be loose always by supportıng abortions so they can f*ck more without responsiblility

regardless of our din our culture is a respected culture,a like your friend isnt considered to be one of us

if she could she can kill her self and save our people the shame

screw the moral reasons for pro abortion or anti abortion,a somali girl got pregnant outside marriage is simply not our culture unless she was raped,regardless of who made her pregnant,but an apeish nigro baby an ajnabi just makes it worse

so yeah

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
we are SOMALIS we are not white trash or that get pregnant and want to be loose always by supportıng abortions so they can f*ck more without responsiblility

regardless of our din our culture is a respected culture,a like your friend isnt considered to be one of us

if she could she can kill her self and save our people the shame

screw the moral reasons for pro abortion or anti abortion,a somali girl got pregnant outside marriage is simply not our culture unless she was raped,regardless of who made her pregnant,but an apeish nigro baby an ajnabi just makes it worse

so yeah
Would you say the same thing if the guy was Somalian :gaasdrink:

Would you say the same thing if the guy was Somalian :gaasdrink:

according to our culture they would force the motherfucker to marry the girl and hide the girls shame if he was somali

but for an ajnabi,well yeah i still stand with my first advice

somalis are for somalis,if they are going to be with an ajnabi atleast it should be a decent one on some trash from the street

somalis we keep or value and dignity,we dont pretend to be like everyone else,ohh she is just human its natural to get pregnant,NO shes is a

maybe you made up the story to get a reaction,but thats how me as a somali who respects his people and culture would feel about "this situation"

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
DONT RAISE A KID IF YOU'RE NOT READY! So many people I know have turned out fucked up cause of shitty parents. If you're not ready for parenthood whether it be financially or responsibility then abort. For the love of your kids Abort, don't bring them into a life full of hell.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
according to our culture they would force the motherfucker to marry the girl and hide the girls shame if he was somali

but for an ajnabi,well yeah i still stand with my first advice

somalis are for somalis,if they are going to be with an ajnabi atleast it should be a decent one on some trash from the street

somalis we keep or value and dignity,we dont pretend to be like everyone else,ohh she is just human its natural to get pregnant,NO shes is a

maybe you made up the story to get a reaction,but thats how me as a somali who respects his people and culture would feel about "this situation"
So somalism comes before religion:hmm:
She told me he studies Islam and is interested to convert. Pretty sure she will have the abortion since they don’t have the means to raise a child.

So my Somalian friend just found out that she is 2 weeks pregnant. She is dating this African American guy. She works and goes to school. He does not work at the moment but just kicks with his home boys. She said she is not financially ready to be a mom and her family will kick her out for bringing them shame.

She wants to have abortion but isn’t sure if it’s permissible in Islam. I heard abortion is allowed as long as the fetus is under three months.

What does the Koran say about abortion ?
You trolling right? except about the AA loser being jobless which is natural for their ppl

:shookgabre::dabcasar:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
She told me he studies Islam and is interested to convert. Pretty sure she will have the abortion since they don’t have the means to raise a child.
Well clearly she needs to go learn islam since that kid in islam will not be allowed to take the fathers name since its a bastard:hillarybiz:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
This is such a sad situation. Girls need to understand that having sex out of wedlock has so much more consequences for them cause of the pregnancy. It’s easy to say that we don’t feel sorry for her, but we’re all human and we all sin. Laakin that doesn’t mean she’s will be excused. She shouldn’t have spread her legs. To answer your question... Scholars differ on this matter. Some say it’s not allowed at all and some say before 40 days.

Here is a fatwa of shaykh al Uthaymeen she can listen to and decide for herself what she eventually wants to do. I really hope she didn’t pass the 40 days... May Allaah make this situation easy for her and I hope she learned from it big time. Ameen.

If this is true, she's done for even if you take our deen out of this. A girl in my old neighborhood had a half-madow child. The neighborhood was roasting her and her family for months till they moved out.

Automatic L that you can't excape. :manny:
The only thing i fear after death is the judgement of the community.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
She opened her legs to a broke ajnabi why even think about islam at this point she should get her lashes if she's serious about repenting but as for Somali community she can never come back having a baby out of wedlock with an African American she might aswell run away at this point she won't be able to hide it in the somali community and she'll just be another tale told to others to not around. An absolute embarrassment imagine her mother having a kid for 9 months bleeding from after birth effects bones weakening father is working outside hard trying to be a good person with a good reputation and staying on the deen only for your daughter to go with a broke ajnabi and get pregnant without being married. Qasaaro I'd pack my shit and leave wallahi I wouldn't be able to handle that her parents might go mentally crazy:bell: she's lucky we ain't Arab or Asian they'd burn her alive literally but I'm sure she's getting one way ticket to badiyo when they find out. You won't hear from her again. I've had a few friends go like that never to be seen again
:cosbyhmm:I pray youre trolling

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You trolling right? except about the AA loser being jobless which is natural for their ppl

:shookgabre::dabcasar:
No, I swear I am not. She has been with for three years, she said he recently got laid off and wants to get a job after she gives birth because he wants to be a responsible dad

he told her what she wanted to hear,i mean thats stupidly obvious if the story is true

if he was serious about the din he wouldnt f*ck her and get her pregnant before marriage right?!!!!!!!!

"somalism" is not more important then din,but its a close fucking second,tell me how many and white trash do you know with the same level of pride like somalis and their culture,they may have pride but our pride is of different species,nomadic ,

some idiots claim somalis to be african or black like other africans,but those monkeys were our slaves,when the white shit came we fought them for more then 20 years,those monkeys just went and found a new master white people

so yeah a somali and an ape are different,and somalism is important to us just like our din which is part of our identity

when a girl the bearer of our children our future is a ,fucks around with a slave and get a monkey baby or a white trash baby its fucked up

again my advice stands

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She opened her legs to a broke ajnabi why even think about islam at this point she should get her lashes if she's serious about repenting but as for Somali community she can never come back having a baby out of wedlock with an African American she might aswell run away at this point she won't be able to hide it in the somali community and she'll just be another tale told to others to not around. An absolute embarrassment imagine her mother having a kid for 9 months bleeding from after birth effects bones weakening father is working outside hard trying to be a good person with a good reputation and staying on the deen only for your daughter to go with a broke ajnabi and get pregnant without being married. Qasaaro I'd pack my shit and leave wallahi I wouldn't be able to handle that her parents might go mentally crazy:bell: she's lucky we ain't Arab or Asian they'd burn her alive literally but I'm sure she's getting one way ticket to badiyo when they find out. You won't hear from her again. I've had a few friends go like that never to be seen again
:cosbyhmm:I pray youre trolling
Gosh aren’t you a female:gucciwhat:
Why do you sound like a sexist who wants to police women’s bodies
Talk about internalized misogyny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending