My friend is pregnant,is abortion permissible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
No, there are plenty of alt right Somalis. If you think it's only one your wrong

Al-Shabab-militants-At-least-61-killed-in-attack-on-Somali-military-base.jpg
Alt right with small Ds is that why xalimos are dating out :mybusiness:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Alt right with small Ds is that why xalimos are dating out :mybusiness:

I mean, most of these alt right fellas' problems usually come from not getting/controlling women.
Either that or it's some other symptom of having an inferiority complex.

So, you're mostly right.
:lolbron:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
No it's the fact that women look in men for gorillas, not actual men. Anyways it's funny that you say that, your men dicks are so small that they can't fit a condom onto it, that's why you all have HIV
You mean masculine men with big Ds, ain’t no girl wants a feminine looking insecure racist ahole.
Ethiopia’s hiv rate is 1% , same rate as Somalia.
Should try a habesh man to see if the condom fits lol

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It's over for her ain't no way that guy gonna get a job either

It's haram to abort unless she's gonna die while giving birth that's the only reason you could abort it

If she was on her deen than spreading her legs she wouldn't be in this mess

She's gonna have to face her actions like an adult I don't know how her family will react but one thing is for sure it will get ugly

Abortion is very common in the Somali community. Obviously there were none in my family but I am quite involved in the community and I am personally aware of about a dozen Xalimos I know who went through with it and countless others from stories told to me by others.

Whatever she decides, in the long term, she’s done for. Already dug her own grave (metaphorically ). For one, her family will be mad at her for committing Zina but luckily even the highly religious Somalis will not do something wild like kill or publicly humiliate her like the Pakistanis and Arabs do. They will probably kill her for having relations with a madow and getting pregnant with a Madow child though. Somalis are more militant when it comes to Ajnabis than religion :siilaanyosmile:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Abortion is very common in the Somali community. Obviously there were none in my family but I am quite involved in the community and I am personally aware of about a dozen Xalimos I know who went through with it and countless others from stories told to me by others.
Wow
This is what happens when you shame women for messing around . Those women could’ve kept their babies if they weren’t afraid of being shamed

So my Somalian friend just found out that she is 2 weeks pregnant. She is dating this African American guy. She works and goes to school. He does not work at the moment but just kicks with his home boys. She said she is not financially ready to be a mom and her family will kick her out for bringing them shame.

She wants to have abortion but isn’t sure if it’s permissible in Islam. I heard abortion is allowed as long as the fetus is under three months.

What does the Koran say about abortion ?

Technically the soul doesn’t enter the fetus til 4 months and most scholars agree before that time is permissible to have an abortion.

Do what you will with that information for your “friend” :dabcasar:

So my Somalian friend just found out that she is 2 weeks pregnant. She is dating this African American guy. She works and goes to school. He does not work at the moment but just kicks with his home boys. She said she is not financially ready to be a mom and her family will kick her out for bringing them shame.

She wants to have abortion but isn’t sure if it’s permissible in Islam. I heard abortion is allowed as long as the fetus is under three months.

What does the Koran say about abortion ?
you are looking for attention aint you

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Wow
This is what happens when you shame women for messing around . Those women could’ve kept their babies if they weren’t afraid of being shamed
Whose stopping them from keeping their baby?

They're the one killing it to hide what they did

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Whose stopping them from keeping their baby?

They're the one killing it to hide what they did
Somali community. If they she keeps the baby he family’s image gets tainted, poor child gets bullied in school. The Somali culture is so harsh on women

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Technically the soul doesn’t enter the fetus til 4 months and most scholars agree before that time is permissible to have an abortion.

Do what you will with that information for your “friend” :dabcasar:
Sounds sensible :ehh:

Say no to forced motherhood :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.