My friend is pregnant,is abortion permissible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So my Somalian friend just found out that she is 2 weeks pregnant. She is dating this African American guy. She works and goes to school. He does not work at the moment but just kicks with his home boys. She said she is not financially ready to be a mom and her family will kick her out for bringing them shame.

She wants to have abortion but isn’t sure if it’s permissible in Islam. I heard abortion is allowed as long as the fetus is under three months.

What does the Koran say about abortion ?

From an Islamic perspective, I don't believe it's ever okay to abort a child simply because you are not ready.

From a Somali viewpoint, most Somali parents would rather you secretly abort an ajanbi bastard child. Just being honest. They'd rather never find out about it.

If I was in that predicament, I'd just get rid of it. (just being honest again). If she wants to follow the deen, maybe don't have sex out of wedlock.

If she wants to start now, she should just raise her baby, whether she needs to do it alone or not.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
From an Islamic perspective, I don't believe it's ever okay to abort a child simply because you are not ready.

From a Somali viewpoint, most Somali parents would rather you secretly abort an ajanbi bastard child. Just being honest. They'd rather never find out about it.

If I was in that predicament, I'd just get rid of it. (just being honest again). If she wants to follow the deen, maybe don't have sex out of wedlock.

If she wants to start now, she should just raise her baby, whether she needs to do it alone or not.
We can’t tell people what to do with their body. She can’t afford to have the child.

So my Somalian friend just found out that she is 2 weeks pregnant. She is dating this African American guy. She works and goes to school. He does not work at the moment but just kicks with his home boys. She said she is not financially ready to be a mom and her family will kick her out for bringing them shame.

She wants to have abortion but isn’t sure if it’s permissible in Islam. I heard abortion is allowed as long as the fetus is under three months.

:drakelaugh:

At least if you're gonna let a nigga bust a nut in you make sure he's not a deadbeat. Suugo-stained Xaliimos keep winning. Walaahi, Sheikh Raage was on the money.:damn:

I think she has concocted the ultimate story trying to trigger us and get herself a platinum thread.

Zina:ohhhdamn:

Half Madow baby:ohhhdamn:

Abortion:ohhhdamn:

Go somewhere else with these fake stories, walahi i am getting tired of these shitposting ajnabis on here.

If this is true, it's her body her choice.

This is the Quran's opinion:
وَإِذَا الْمَوْءُودَةُ سُئِلَتْ - بِأَىِّ ذَنبٍ قُتِلَتْ
(And when the female infant (Al-Maw'udah) buried alive is questioned: For what sin was she killed)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:drakelaugh:

At least if you're gonna let a nigga bust a nut in you make sure he's not a deadbeat. Suugo-stained Xaliimos keep winning. Walaahi, Sheikh Raage was on the money.:damn:
Damn you are so harsh. He does not work at the moment but he used to work. He wants her to keep the child, he said he will find a job and raise his child

Don't tell me a condom is too expensive? or is that bloke just lucky

Damn you are so harsh. He does not work at the moment but he used to work. He wants her to keep the child, he said he will find a job and raise his child

What do you want me to say? Shes already committed a major sin in Islam, so I doubt she would care about our opinion. Islam only allows abortions when the mother's life is in danger. So, she can have fun with her half-Madow baby and broke boyfriend. :drakelaugh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I think she has concocted the ultimate story trying to trigger us and get herself a platinum thread.

Zina:ohhhdamn:

Half Madow baby:ohhhdamn:

Abortion:ohhhdamn:

Go somewhere else with these fake stories, walahi i am getting tired of these shitposting ajnabis on here.
This is a true story. I don’t make up stories, Somalians are known for that. So do you have advice for the girl in dilemma or what

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
What do you want me to say? Shes already committed a major sin in Islam, so I doubt she would care about our opinion. Islam only allows abortions when the mother's life is in danger. So, she can have fun with her half-Madow baby and broke boyfriend. :drakelaugh:
I don’t want that innocent get aborted , I want her to keep the child but she is scared of her crazy conservative family :ileycry::ileycry:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
If this is true, it's her body her choice.

This is the Quran's opinion:
وَإِذَا الْمَوْءُودَةُ سُئِلَتْ - بِأَىِّ ذَنبٍ قُتِلَتْ
(And when the female infant (Al-Maw'udah) buried alive is questioned: For what sin was she killed)
Where did you get this from
Sources ?

Status
Not open for further replies.