My friend is pregnant,is abortion permissible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Damnit, just abort before 3 months are up, anything after that is evil since it's actually a fetus now(if I recall correctly).
Too often people are worried about abortions but ignore the kid once it's born.
If they won't be responsible then abort it.
If she decides to keep the child, then she should understand the repercussions and try her best.
There's no use crying over spilled milk, all she can do is deal with it and act without panicking.
She should also repent, this is no small sin for a believer.
Zina is an ugly thing.

Knowing how people act though, they'll be overly zealous and worry about their image before what is laid out before them.
It's not the end of the world. We all slip, some worse than others.
Omg are you Somalian :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

By the way her dad is paying for her abortion on this Monday. He said since it’s under one month the abortion is permissible. What an awesome dad :2tjlv3e:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
So my Somalian friend just found out that she is 2 weeks pregnant. She is dating this African American guy. She works and goes to school. He does not work at the moment but just kicks with his home boys. She said she is not financially ready to be a mom and her family will kick her out for bringing them shame.

She wants to have abortion but isn’t sure if it’s permissible in Islam. I heard abortion is allowed as long as the fetus is under three months.

What does the Koran say about abortion ?
If this is true, then she has to face the consequences of her actions. If she kills off the baby, it’s worse. If she tells her family she also fucked up. She has to be brave and come out with it.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Omg are you Somalian :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

By the way her dad is paying for her abortion on this Monday. He said since it’s under one month the abortion is permissible. What an awesome dad :2tjlv3e:

Yeah, Somali.

And good on the father for thinking clearly and ending this as fast as possible.

Gadiid

If he was smart he wouldn't have raised a daughter that can't even handle contraception. Instead he grabs her by the hand and aborts the baby as a cheap fix. 'Scusting
You can be the best of parents but your kid could mess up big time.
The daughter is accountable, not the father. There are no excuses.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Damn you are so harsh. He does not work at the moment but he used to work. He wants her to keep the child, he said he will find a job and raise his child
This whole thread is probably satire

However the best thing your friend can do is think about the situation it's advantages and disadvantages then make a desicion but she's a woman so she won't think rationally

You can be the best of parents but your kid could mess up big time.
The daughter is accountable, not the father. There are no excuses.

Then he should man the f*ck up, and help her take care of the baby. But no, he doesn't want to hold the L for his daughter engaging in premarital sex & birthing a black kid

Gadiid

Then he should man the f*ck up, and help her take care of the baby. But no, he doesn't want to hold the L for his daughter engaging in premarital sex & birthing a black kid

Why should he? It's not his "L" to hold.
Not to mention the baby doesn't even exist yet, it's not even a fetus.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
If he was smart he wouldn't have raised a daughter that can't even handle contraception. Instead he grabs her by the hand and aborts the baby as a cheap fix. 'Scusting
What do you mean by “daughter that even handle contraception”
They used contraception, condom but it failed. Her dad a is great man. He has done his own research, he is not dumb uneducated like the folks here. The guy is a process engineer. She fucked it up but she has a great support.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why should he? When he can afford abortion, that is what all the white fathers do , hence why their teen pregnancy and single parent rate is lower compare to AAs and other minorities.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This whole thread is probably satire

However the best thing your friend can do is think about the situation it's advantages and disadvantages then make a desicion but she's a woman so she won't think rationally
It’s a real situation. But anyway I don’t know if read the rest of my posts but she told her dad about it and he was understanding, he did not shame her, she is getting abortion next week

What do you mean by “daughter that even handle contraception”
They used contraception, condom but it failed. Her dad a is great man. He has done his own research, he is not dumb uneducated like the folks here. The guy is a process engineer. She fucked it up but she has a great support.

Alright, you & I both know this story is BS so you might as well have said he's Elon Musk.

See, here's the beautiful thing about contraception, it takes initiative from EITHER party to prevent pregnancy. There are a myriad of contraceptive forms available to effectively guarantee 'her' pregnancy-free sex. That's what I mean with a dumb f*ck daughter that can't even diligently handle contraception.

But hey sHiT hApPeNs, and so do consequences you mouth-breathing mongoloid

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Alright, you & I both know this story is BS so you might as well have said he's Elon Musk.

See, here's the beautiful thing about contraception, it takes initiative from EITHER party to prevent pregnancy. There are a myriad of contraceptive forms available to effectively guarantee 'her' pregnancy-free sex. That's what I mean with a dumb f*ck daughter that can't even diligently handle contraception.

But hey sHiT hApPeNs, and so do consequences you mouth-breathing mongoloid
Listen you hypocrite extremist. Birth controls are not guaranteed to work effectively. Condoms are more safer, it prevents you from stds and pregnancy. She should’ve taken the emergency pill the next morning but she took her chances..not all women get pregnant right away and this girl was confused about how her ovulation works since her cycle is irregular. You are not in this situation so keep your judgmental crap to yourself. Be considerate and tactful like @Gadiid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts