My friend is pregnant,is abortion permissible

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how each one of you will react if you or your sisters were in a position like that.

May Allah never test my sister like that...amin..God forbid it was to happen but if it did..I would tell her to keep the child and turn back to Allah...repent..I would tell her not to commit a larger sin...by aborting a helpless child..who gave her the right to take a life away?????

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What sick and perverted manner of new world madow fanfiction is this? Must be from the nightmare genre. :farole: This unrealistic story had to be something that could be conjured up by a kifto consumer. Interestingly enough, there are more Habeshi women per capita with foreign men than Somali women by a long shot.:gaasdrink: In the US, there are more Habeshi women coupling with AAs too. With a Somali woman, that means family ostracism and/or alienation from other Somalis. And since children get their father's tribe, what clout does Reer Abu Johnson carry?:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
The lies, what Somali girl is out here getting knocked up by bummy AA men who don’t have a job or education?

It is her body. The man can't force her to keep the baby if she doesn't want it. Some sheikhs say that it's ok to abort a baby before the first 4 weeks because the baby receives a soul at the 3-5th week.
It's her body..she can do what she wants ah? Abaaheed ha wasto!:camby:

She wants to lie down with a man out of wedlock and then wants to abort an innocent baby..that heffa already committed one sin..and now you agree with her committing another? Abortion is haraaaaaaaaaaam! F a reputation! She should have more fear of her Lord instead of worrying about what people would think about her...

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Damn some of y’all are so emotional as if y’all related to the girl lol
Yoo I didn’t know this topic would triggered y’all so hard, y’all even called me tranny, xalimo, troll,etc, etc.
I posted the story to get some advice for my distressed friend and wanted to know your views on abortion. Some of y’all are so racist, y’all worst than stormfront degenerates. I really don’t understand how you people get so worked up over something that is outside of your control. Y’all wanna control the image of a whole damn ethnicity :russ:

Drop the mob mentality, it hinders creativity and critical thinking. Y’all unite to bash others but can’t unite to destroy tribalism:shookgabre:

Anyway my friend is going to have the abortion on Monday, pray for her.

I am done with this thread.

Yoo I didn’t know this topic would triggered y’all so hard, y’all even called me tranny, xalimo, troll,etc, etc.
I posted the story to get some advice for my distressed friend and wanted to know your views on abortion. Some of y’all are so racist, y’all worst than stormfront degenerates. I really don’t understand how you people get so worked up over something that is outside of your control. Y’all wanna control the image of a whole damn ethnicity :russ:

Drop the mob mentality, it hinders creativity and critical thinking. Y’all unite to bash others but can’t unite to destroy tribalism:shookgabre:

We'll all pray for your imaginary friend Xaalimo don't worry. :samwelcome:

6%? You pulled that number out of your ass. You are a soft abdi with small d, you are not content with your own manhood
Nope, last time I checked why would a habesha side chick tell me about manhood.

380f80e34b395acd4d6ca06945a65a43.png

You wouldn't say that if a silver back gorilla was violating one of your midget brethren. You habeshas unite to dive in the second someone who has a high iq starts cooking meat, but can't agree on ideology.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera

"Tribalism" These are noble bloodlines just because your people are peasants doesn't mean we should get rid of hundreds of years of pedigree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts