My friend is pregnant,is abortion permissible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Clearly she wasn't that scared as she was letting some madow guy dick her. I would feel sorry for her dad, but he's probably chilling in a mafrish oblivious.:mjohreally:
She used a condom but it broke, usually when that happens women use the morning after pill but this xalimo didn’t consult with her girl :yloezpe:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I don’t get it. Why are you guys feeling sorry for her father and not for the distressed pregnant girl :yloezpe:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
If this is true, she's done for even if you take our deen out of this. A girl in my old neighborhood had a half-madow child. The neighborhood was roasting her and her family for months till they moved out.

Automatic L that you can't excape. :manny:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
If this is true, she's done for even if you take our deen out of this. A girl in my old neighborhood had a half-madow child. The neighborhood was roasting her and her family for months till they moved out.

Automatic L that you can't excape. :manny:
I am assuming madow is a derogatory name for African Americans. She really wants to save her family ‘s reputation. I guess image is everything in Somali community.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I am assuming madow is a derogatory name for African Americans. She really wants to save her family ‘s reputation. I guess image is everything in Somali community.

No Madow just means Black not derogatory at all. Yeah that isn't gonna happen, image is important. There's no way to salvage that but I'm not gonna advocate for an abortion either

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Jennifer is such a lowlife... I bet she goes to sleep thinking about how to trigger somali men... lmao I think she's not mentally stable.
You are the only member here with a low iq
How do you even use the internet

Go away you inarticulate monkey

So my Somalian friend just found out that she is 2 weeks pregnant. She is dating this African American guy. She works and goes to school. He does not work at the moment but just kicks with his home boys. She said she is not financially ready to be a mom and her family will kick her out for bringing them shame.

She wants to have abortion but isn’t sure if it’s permissible in Islam. I heard abortion is allowed as long as the fetus is under three months.

What does the Koran say about abortion ?
Abort the baby, make sure it's ripped out

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
It's a contentious issue.
But I think as long as it's before the first quarter(3 months) you're good.

That is not how abortion works
Is @Active asylum your other account:hmm:
You two have something in common
No, there are plenty of alt right Somalis. If you think it's only one your wrong

Al-Shabab-militants-At-least-61-killed-in-attack-on-Somali-military-base.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.