My first song [Black Fugitive] Listen and Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madara. too much information out there. You can google yourself . All I mentioned is based on studies including how immigrant African kids from Africa do well because of family structure and emphasis on education. They had a data showing how these immigrant kids are the ones attending college more often. You are an example of them.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Madara. too much information out there. You can google yourself . All I mentioned is based on studies including how immigrant African kids from Africa do well because of family structure and emphasis on education. They had a data showing how these immigrant kids are the ones attending college more often. You are an example of them.

I can see the direction in which your claim is going. And i'm guessing that there must be some credence to it.
Thanks for the links, i will follow up on them. This goes totally against what's commonly said tho. Its so far fetched that it might just be true.

I can see the direction in which your claim is going. And i'm guessing that there must be some credence to it.
Thanks for the links, i will follow up on them. This goes totally against what's commonly said tho. Its so far fetched that it might just be true.

I understand brother, it defies expectations. But upon examination of your own family, despite the new culture and the odds against them, they put you through school and encouraged your success. That goes true for most immigrants to America and Canada. You are an example of a success of a young product out of an immigrant muslim African family. And the statistics include people like you sometimes although mostly it is the first gen like me who are counted.

Wish you a blessed Ramadan.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
I understand brother, it defies expectations. But upon examination of your own family, despite the new culture and the odds against them, they put you through school and encouraged your success. That goes true for most immigrants to America and Canada. You are an example of a success of a young product out of an immigrant muslim African family. And the statistics include people like you sometimes although mostly it is the first gen like me who are counted.

Wish you a blessed Ramadan.

Thanks a lot for the kind words!! You sound like a intelligent person, so you too are part of that category that you speak off.
Hopefully all of us will become successful in our ambitions and make our families proud.
Long Live the Dervish Dream and I wish you a blessed Ramadan as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending