My first song [Black Fugitive] Listen and Share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
According to the US Gov's Occupational Handbook, The following professions are applicable to a chemical engineer:

Duties

Chemical engineers typically do the following:

• Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes
  • Develop safety procedures for those working with dangerous chemicals
  • Develop processes for separating components of liquids and gases, or for generating electrical currents, by using controlled chemical processes
  • Design and plan the layout of equipment
  • Conduct tests and monitor the performance of processes throughout production
  • Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes
  • Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations
  • Estimate production costs for management

https://www.bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/chemical-engineers.htm#tab-2

On this same page, it lists their salary as almost to 100K a year. Where I am, it is hard to get into the school of chemical engineering. Whereas the EE/ME colleges/departments accept 2.6 GPA from transfer colleges.

I remeber the engenerring students at my university used the be the most turnt during frosh week.

These people were drunk 24/7 and they were party monsters. When i ask why they were so wild? I was told that they had to let off steam.

The worked extra hard, so they played extra hard. I was like acutubillah i need me a chick that studies engerring lol

According to the US Gov's Occupational Handbook, The following professions are applicable to a chemical engineer:

Duties

Chemical engineers typically do the following:

• Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes
  • Develop safety procedures for those working with dangerous chemicals
  • Develop processes for separating components of liquids and gases, or for generating electrical currents, by using controlled chemical processes
  • Design and plan the layout of equipment
  • Conduct tests and monitor the performance of processes throughout production
  • Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes
  • Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations
  • Estimate production costs for management

https://www.bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/chemical-engineers.htm#tab-2

On this same page, it lists their salary as almost 100K a year. Where I am, it is hard to get into the school of chemical engineering. Whereas the EE/ME colleges/departments accept 2.6 GPA from transfer colleges.

you lucky bastard you live in the US. that country is the holy grail for highly paid professions.

Engineers are paid like shit over here.

Bad thing about chem eng is that job growth is quite low compared to EE's and software engineering which are experiencing huge growth there. there's also the bad thing about having to live in the middle of nowhere

I remeber the engenerring students at my university used the be the most turnt during frosh week.

These people were drunk 24/7 and they were party monsters. When i ask why they were so wild? I was told that they had to let off steam.

The worked extra hard, so they played extra hard. I was like acutubillah i need me a chick that studies engerring lol

There are few chicks who study engineering, not too many. I work with one who does bio-chemical engineering and so beautiful. She defies the norm. I have seen about two Somali girls doing Computer Engineering and a lot of Somali guys doing Electrical. One graduated last year.

I have yet to meet one doing physics major. Also, I occasionally run into this Somali doctor about to graduate soon. Mashallah, we benefited from immigration in some ways.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
14596669_310044432689839_5103727792663560192_n.jpg

034_remaster_wip003i_by_artursadlos-db7wi1v.jpg
1063197-Sun-Ra-Quote-I-m-playing-dark-history-It-s-beyond-black-I-m.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Wow it's so cool :) I like the dark haunting voices, creates a dark, silent, murky image. I could already envision a story behind these monotone haunting robotic voices, crying desperately for the truth. Your a creative guy I like that, I'm more artistic although I would like to go back to practising the piano, I gave up when I was a child aaah !! Keep up the good work you have yourself a fan. I will want your autograph when your famous one day ;). I love when our community invests its time in the arts, it's a fantastic field.

you lucky bastard you live in the US. that country is the holy grail for highly paid professions.

Bad thing about chem eng is that job growth is quite low compared to EE's and software engineering which are experiencing huge growth there. there's also the bad thing about having to live in the middle of nowhere

How much you get paid can depend on your race unfortunately. You can have the same degree as another white dude and get paid ten thousand dollars less at hiring. They also import cheap Indian engineers to do the work at half price.

Ironically, your muslim name can get you into doors and can get you higher salary for it sounds foreign. Americans respect outsiders who hold degrees cause their society is dumb.

Madara x

Sleep soundly

I'm in the free north. Where the bears drink beers and people never swear.

No plantations here eh
:ayaanswag:
Well . . . at least you can see them. :dabcasar:

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Wow it's so cool :) I like the dark haunting voices, creates a dark, silent, murky image. I could already envision a story behind these monotone haunting robotic voices, crying desperately for the truth. Your a creative guy I like that, I'm more artistic although I would like to go back to practising the piano, I gave up when I was a child aaah !! Keep up the good work you have yourself a fan. I will want your autograph when your famous one day ;). I love when our community invests its time in the arts, it's a fantastic field.

Well i'm glad you've enjoyed yourself :) :umad:
I think my art will only get darker, so i'm sure you will be thoroughly pleased. :ufdup:
I wish i could play the piano. I'm a fan of the pianist Yiruma. I've been his fan for the longest time ever. You should revive your skill!!!!:hmm:
I think producing music will be my hobby from now on:denzelnigga:

I might even create mixtape and call it "Dark-Dreams-of-Death" :obama:

Madara x

Sleep soundly
How much you get paid can depend on your race unfortunately. You can have the same degree as another white dude and get paid ten thousand dollars less at hiring. They also import cheap Indian engineers to do the work at half price.

Ironically, your muslim name can get you into doors and can get you higher salary for it sounds foreign. Americans respect outsiders who hold degrees cause their society is dumb.

loool that last comment killed me.

What kinda logic supports that claim? Your'e talking crazy talk buddy

Where are the facts supporting this claim?

Cite something.

And you will accept what I said after I quote articles for you that did the data dig up on how Muslims and people of middle east origin are doing in the US economically and in education?

Most of these people are professionals who went to school and took advantage of their new country Saxib. Somali kids are doing better than African Americans in grades despite Somalis being relatively new.

Canada is a graveyard for Somalis does not mean America provided Somalis with similar fate in the US.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
And you will accept what I said after I quote articles for you that did the data dig up on how Muslims and people of middle east origin are doing in the US economically and in education?

Most of these people are professionals who went to school and took advantage of their new country Saxib. Somali kids are doing better than African Americans in grades despite Somalis being relatively new.

Canada is a graveyard for Somalis does not mean America provided Somalis with similar fate in the US.

If you give me some evidence, then I will take your claim that middle east folks are doing economically better than white Americans because they are seen as more attractive to employers [and that they are more attractive because of their foreign background] more seriously. Until then, this just sounds too far fetched to be accepted at face value

Somali Kids are doing better than african americans? Can you prove this?

If you give me some evidence, then I will take your claim that middle east folks are doing economically better than white Americans because they are seen as more attractive to employers [and that they are more attractive because of their foreign background] more seriously. Until then, this just sounds too far fetched to be accepted at face value

Somali Kids are doing better than african americans? Can you prove this?

There was and still is tremendous focus on Muslims in recent years and Academia made an effort to study the communities. What I shared with you is information collected from all these articles. So I will list them as much as I can find in no order and you can help yourself reading them.

Racial composition of Muslims and Ethnicity in USA, Their age and gender

http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-1-a-demographic-portrait-of-muslim-americans/

2010-muslim-americans-s1-05.png

2010-muslim-americans-s1-04.png

2010-muslim-americans-s1-01.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts