My first song [Black Fugitive] Listen and Share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Greeting's fellow Somali's,

I'm officially a music producer.

My first song is composed of excerpt's from my recently self-published book "Black nomad: Dhimashada caqliga {mental death}". My Queen Siri is doing the reading and the background music is quite dramatic indeed.

Check it out here:
Enjoy and share,

Long Live the Dervish Dream

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
From this audio, I can tell that your book has a very nice plot.

But, that audio was scary as f*ck. I don't know why I was scared to be honest.

The robotic voices and the background music made the audio more sinister than I initially thought it would be.

Well done!

Madara x

Sleep soundly
From this audio, I can tell that your book has a very nice plot.

But, that audio was scary as f*ck. I don't know why I was scared to be honest.

The robotic voices and the background music made the audio more sinister than I initially thought it would be.

Well done!

Thanks for the compliment :)

Lol the audio is scary? I guess it had the right effect lol

This was a work of boredom but i think i just found a new hobby.

This is absolutely the result of me being bored and stuck at home lool

But i think i just found a new hobby.

tbh its a good use of your time since your producing instead of consuming.

I should probably think of some projects to do with my degree but the number 1 thing that keeps coming up is beer making

but im muslim so I cant even do that.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
tbh its a good use of your time since your producing instead of consuming.

I should probably think of some projects to do with my degree but the number 1 thing that keeps coming up is beer making

but im muslim so I cant even do that.

There are better ways to use my time, but this is a whole new frontier for me. Never thought i'd make a track in my life.

What did you specialize in your degree?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I'm sorry this isn't music, it's a text to speech robot talking over a background track, there's nothing remotely musical to it mate, no melody, no rhythm, it's audio.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
I'm sorry this isn't music, it's a text to speech robot talking over a background track, there's nothing remotely musical to it mate, no melody, no rhythm, it's audio.

Lol i can't say that i disagree with you. So give me a way to describe this!! If it is not music, then what is this thing that i've created?

I feel like a new genre is going to be born here.

According to the US Gov's Occupational Handbook, The following professions are applicable to a chemical engineer:

Duties

Chemical engineers typically do the following:

• Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes
  • Develop safety procedures for those working with dangerous chemicals
  • Develop processes for separating components of liquids and gases, or for generating electrical currents, by using controlled chemical processes
  • Design and plan the layout of equipment
  • Conduct tests and monitor the performance of processes throughout production
  • Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes
  • Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations
  • Estimate production costs for management

https://www.bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/chemical-engineers.htm#tab-2

On this same page, it lists their salary as almost 100K a year. Where I am, it is hard to get into the school of chemical engineering. Whereas the EE/ME colleges/departments accept 2.6 GPA from transfer colleges.

Greeting's fellow Somali's,

I'm officially a music producer.

My first song is composed of excerpt's from my recently self-published book "Black nomad: Dhimashada caqliga {mental death}". My Queen Siri is doing the reading and the background music is quite dramatic indeed.

Check it out here:
Enjoy and share,

Long Live the Dervish Dream

14596669_310044432689839_5103727792663560192_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts