My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
Wallahi, he would be better off just marrying his cadaan ex. This nacaas cave to the pressure of his mom wanting him to have a Somali sharaaf xalimo. Somali culture and the culture in the west is a huge disconnect, so I'm not suprised at all

He lost his wife, money and spine within 3 days nacaalada ku tal. I hope this doqon will just marry someone he actually wants to marry in the future.
I agree, pressure can be negative.

i had sunnah done so yeah, it still working walal. unless u been with worse case of fgm.
U said u were 30 something. U didn't have sunah, u had the full blown fgm which isn't ur fault but u can't blame niggas when u got dhagax there.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Guy marries a girl who told him she was virgin but he found out on the first night that she wasn't. He divorced her on day four for lying to him about it.
@ItsHanna @EternalLightX lost their shit because they believe there is no way to find out if a girl is or isn't a virgin. @VixR and @AbdiJohnson claimed that many people keep their virginity by offering the futo and oral sex instead. Bunch of people call the guy a hypocrite for divorcing his wife when he isn't virgin himself deliberately overlooking that it is that she lied about it that ended the marriage. A and a liar is a bad combination. Anyways @EedoMenace comes in and claims he broke many hymens and @GodKnowsBest best says he sexually assaulted her in her Dms.

That's pretty much the gist of it.
Can you do this for every thread? These stupid Somalis derail every thread.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
They do ;) who wants a useless virgin which comes with headache when you can get an experienced women who does it well ? I don't understand men sometimes lol, if I was a man I would want an experienced women who I can have fun with. Not someone who is inexperienced and unable to do anything
you're bashing pure women who have self control to bolster up your syphilis infested vagina. stop talking please.

Benjamin

You need to hit like this or just stay away.
i had sunnah done so yeah, it still working walal. unless u been with worse case of fgm.

If you're not happy with what you have , why don't you get female circumcision reconstructive surgery?

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
look, when i was young i thought clit wont work. until i had first kiss, full on french kiss, kinitr had weird sensation and i was wet. thats i how i knew i was blessed. no offences to my fgm suffers.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
if hes been sleeping around why is he pissed?

People with a past deserve each other

Benjamin

look, when i was young i thought clit wont work. until i had first kiss, full on french kiss, kinitr had weird sensation and i was wet. thats i how i knew i was blessed. no offences to my fgm suffers.

lmao, Im not gonna do that to my daughter if I have one in the future. In my opinion I think it's wrong to circumcise a woman.
Would you do that to your future child?

You need to hit like this or just stay away.

If you're not happy with what you have , why don't you get female circumcision reconstructive surgery?
The somali fgm is the full blow one.(infibulation) Most child birth comes with complications and usually the virgina is too narrow and has to be slightly cut to enlarge the passage way and then quickly sewn up. Nothing about sunna. People are brain washed to think it is sunna. I am against fgm.

Benjamin

The somali fgm is the full blow one.(infibulation) Most child birth comes with complications and usually the virgina is too narrow and has to be slightly cut to enlarge the passage way and then quickly sewn up. Nothing about sunna. People are brain washed to think it is sunna. I am against fgm.

Yeah you're right, people are getting the awareness now it time to ditch the backward culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending