Muslims, how come praying for something never works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"our"? I thought you were an atheist. What are you doing on a public forum sharing ideas? Muhammad already cut out your work for you. Hopefully you're not out of the house without a male guardian.

Firstly where on earth did you get the
Idea I was an atheist from?

:faysalwtf: I'm Muslim but have
Atheists friends. But they never speak
Bad about Islam.

It's funny because you seem to think
I live in a strict environment.

Don't confuse the male companion
Thing in Saudi Arabia as a reality!

I asked you a perfectly civil question,
I was genuinely interested too know
You're personal reasons, there was
No need for the sass!
:siilaanyosmile:

My reason was the disgusting behavior by every Islamic country where they kill thousands of innocent people for the crime of not worshipping some made up boogeyman in the skies above.:ayaanswag:

I was just genuinely interested in knowing the reasons you all
Chose to leave, its just a question.

The same rhetoric can be said about
These majority Christian, western
Countries, who's own leaders
Follow the faith and their
Killings of innocent Muslims
And interfering in other
Countries affairs.

Just saying .....:samwelcome:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Firstly where on earth did you get the
Idea I was an atheist from?

:faysalwtf: I'm Muslim but have
Atheists friends. But they never speak
Bad about Islam.

It's funny because you seem to think
I live in a strict environment.

Don't confuse the male companion
Thing in Saudi Arabia as a reality!

I asked you a perfectly civil question,
I was genuinely interested too know
You're personal reasons, there was
No need for the sass!
:siilaanyosmile:
I noticed all the heat Islam was taking in the media, made it my life's goal to defend it, couldn't after I saw what it was about, and left.

Nothing wrong with praying to go to heaven or worshipping God just for the sake of it.

But praying for miracles (or a cure to something) is completely retarded.

Axmed Xaji

And interfering in other
Countries affairs.
Not really. These majority Christian countries say, expressly in their constitutions, that religion cannot be foisted upon people and that no one's religion can rule all. False equivalence! People are angry about the interference in other countries. That's true. The problem is that those people think their Muslim leaders are puppets to the west and not Islamic enough. I don't have much sympathy for that world view. I'd rather the west keep interfering. I don't want to give Muslims time to come up with things.

I noticed all the heat Islam was taking in the media, made it my life's goal to defend it, couldn't after I saw what it was about, and left.

Okay, but didn't you know what Islam
Was before that?

And what did you see about it that
Made you leave?

The media is one sided and a propaganda machine for the
NWO btw I wouldn't believe
Anything from the mainstream
News channels.

Jeesto

VIP
Muslims are the least respectfull towards other peoples religion and yet always play the victim while their disgusting backwards believes kill innocents in every Islamic country including ours.So why do you always get angry when Gaal country try to give you some of your own medicine?:ayaanswag:
Why is you attacking me B?
picard.png
Man is 30 something, he should be taking care of his family and focusing on his job(if he have any:siilaanyolaugh:) instead of calaacaling about Allabari on a forum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Why is you attacking me B?
picard.png
Man is 30 something, he should be taking care of his family and focusing on his job(if he have any:siilaanyolaugh:) at this age instead of calaacaling about Allabari on a public forum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're agnostic ...ur not even Muslim

Axmed Xaji

Okay, but didn't you know what Islam
Was before that?

And what did you see about it that
Made you leave?
I was a dopey, clueless Muslim that bought into the whole religion of peace and tolerance thing, like you are today. I read hadith and literature about the prophet, and didn't approve of his duplicitous behavior. I don't approve of the commands to fight (physically) in the way of Allah. I don't approve of sharia because it appears to be manmade (much of seems derived from other systems) and is draconian and unfair. From my studies, I realized that Allah was likely a 7th century wise man, peddling nonsense of his time and setting up an empire.

Not really. These majority Christian countries say, expressly in their constitutions, that religion cannot be foisted upon people and that no one's religion can rule all. False equivalence! People are angry about the interference in other countries. That's true. The problem is that those people think their Muslim leaders are puppets to the west and not Islamic enough. I don't have much sympathy for that world view. I'd rather the west keep interfering. I don't want to give Muslims time to come up with things.

If you set you're bias aside for one second.

And think about everything that's happened, from the afghanisation
War with Russia - and how the
CIA themselves admitted to
Creating the ideology behind
extremists and using that as
A tool.

In all honesty, were was the justice
For Iraq? When the US said they
Had weapons of mass destruction
And made a fake report and it's a
Well known Internationally as a
Illegal reason for war ?

Just think and open you're mind,
There's a lot going on and a lot
Of people are blind to it!

Axmed Xaji

I wouldn't waste my time doing it, but at least the idea of a God/after life hasn't been disproved unlike praying for miracles which is 100% waste of time.
The idea of the Abrahamic god (Christian, Muslim, Jew) CAN be disproven. The idea of a god overall can't be disproven.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
I was just genuinely interested in knowing the reasons you all
Chose to leave, its just a question.

And interfering in other
Countries affairs.

Just saying .....:samwelcome:
Everything happening in the middel east is the fault of the Arab countries themselves.
Anyone who believes otherwise is a tin foil hat wearing flat earther:russ:
The west,specifcally America act as a mercenary group for the golf states Israel,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait And UAE.:comeon:
Because if the Americans and the west weren't taking their money to protect them against fucking Iran,they would be wiped out a long time ago by the fucking Iranians.:siilaanyolaugh:

Because Arab armies always lose:chrisfreshhah: Watch this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending