Muslims, how come praying for something never works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Its "save". What happened to atheists being intelligent?
Its an informal forum.Go through every thread and enjoy yourself finding thousands of gibberish writing,your grammer nazi ass might ejaculate
:siilaanyolaugh:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Iska jir naaya :ufdup: Don't be like this c*nt
But wouldn't he/she/it save you tho? You are devoted believer of it after all.You gotta ask yourself what kind of animal god would be if he/she/it doesn't even bother save devoted followers. :ayaanswag:

Jeesto

VIP
30s. You don't think that's a good question? Answering it will go along way for you Muslims.
Respect others faith nacasyahow. Horta do you not you have a job, social life and better things to do with your life than being online 24/7 and shitposting on Somalispot? :drakewtf:

Last edited:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Respect others faith nacasyahow. Do you not you have a job, social life and better things to do with your life than being online 24/7 and shitposting on Somalispot? :drakewtf:
Muslims are the least respectfull towards other peoples religion and yet always play the victim while their disgusting backwards believes kill innocents in every Islamic country including ours.So why do you always get angry when Gaal country try to give you some of your own medicine?:ayaanswag:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Respect others faith nacasyahow. Horta do you not you have a job, social life and better things to do with your life than being online 24/7 and shitposting on Somalispot? :drakewtf:
It's addicting. Plus I'm doing a crucial service to the community.

It's funny how Muslims do allabari and prayer and don't see any results. It's also funny how non-Muslims get things without praying. It's as if there's no god and "good things" happening depends on what you're doing and other factors.

Jump in muzzies!

Give me an insight as to you're reasons
For leaving Islam?

Im interested to know ....

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Give me an insight as to you're reasons
For leaving Islam?

Im interested to know ....
My reason was the disgusting behavior by every Islamic country where they kill thousands of innocent people for the crime of not worshipping some made up boogeyman in the skies above.:ayaanswag:

I was talking to my ayeeyo the other day she is Said they were planning alabari lol and I responded ayeeyo you been doing that for ages.. and if it will make a difference the Saudis have been praying for rain for 1400 years and Mecca is still a desert :bell:

Last edited:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
I was talking to my ayeeyo the other day she is Siad they were planning alabari lol and I responded ayeeyo you been doing that for ages.. and if it will make a difference the Saudis have been praying for rain for 1400 years and Mecca is still a desert :bell:
Did she react like how these guys are reacting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending