Muslim Twitter debates the existence of 'male hoors'

Are Muslim girls not your sisters too you are sick.

f*ck the United States too whilst we are at it we know about the crimes they committed in Iraq and Afghanistan may those responsible be punished for war crimes

Of course they are, I think you fundamentally don't understand that Afghan women are not in any way oppressed. Name one of their Islamic rights which have been violated.

Boohoo not muh school. None of the things you mentioned are a right, and to say the Afghans who are defending their land and people are as bad as the invaders who killed over half a million Muslims is nothing short of insane and intellectually colonised.

I am Muslim and Muslims are brothers, I don't believe in nationalism or borders drawn by the kuffar. I will speak on whatever I want.
you gotta go easy on some of them. While the taliban is not perfect and disallowing girls from getting an education is wrong, a lot of ppl who were born and grew up in the west have subconciously fallen for a lot of the dirty propaganda the kuffar use, not to mention their hiding of their own atrocities in these countries. this leads them to say ridiculous statements like comparing the taliban to kafir invaders

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Of course they are, I think you fundamentally don't understand that Afghan women are not in any way oppressed. Name one of their Islamic rights which have been violated.
Imagine telling women wether or not they are oppressed plus the are not Somali you have no say. As I said this can go on and on but I will end it her I’m 16 I’m not trying to talk about this goodnight

Boohoo not muh school. None of the things you mentioned are a right, and to say the Afghans who are defending their land and people are as bad as the invaders who killed over half a million Muslims is nothing short of insane and intellectually colonised.
Okay, I was abit extreme when saying they were as bad as the Americans BUT you can't say that what the taliban are doing to Afghan women is okay or that Afghan women aren't oppressed.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Okay, I was abit extreme when saying they were as bad as the Americans BUT you can't say that what the taliban are doing to Afghan women is okay or that Afghan women aren't oppressed.
end it he clearly doesn’t want to listen

Why is university education a necessity in your eyes? If they deem it better for them to stay home, as was the case for most of our history who are you to object?

Women wanting multiple partners is disgusting, haram and against the Fitra. Defending this behaviour doesn't put you in a good light to say the least.
No wonder most of jahannam will be women. You are deficient in intelligence and religious commitment as our Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said.
These are not my words, they are the words of the best of mankind.
Why are you crying about the Taliban? Because they fought for sharia? I don't see you feminists say a word about the previous puppet government of Afghanistan which was established on the bodies of half a million Afghans by the satanic states of america.
No argument or logic, just emotion. Typical woman.
Afghan women are free from being killed and violated by americans and their dogs. If wearing the hijab and not freemixing is oppression to you then I advise you to study your deen.
So an offshoot of a seperate organisation allegedly did it and you think this is proof? Lol, why are you so intent on belying them?

I am Muslim and Muslims are brothers, I don't believe in nationalism or borders drawn by the kuffar. I will speak on whatever I want.
Why is university education a necessity in your eyes? If they deem it better for them to stay home, as was the case for most of our history who are you to object?
Wow, you just made an account a few days ago and you're already wreaking havoc.
Screenshot (171).png

Not “muslim community” this is a timo jileec thing.
Generally speaking, you'd be right. But that's a mixed-race convert from the UK, born and bred. Which means there's something a little off with how British mosques and Islamic organisations handle the younger generation acting up over there 🤔

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Generally speaking, you'd be right. But that's a mixed-race convert from the UK, born and bred. Which means there's something a little off with how British mosques and Islamic organisations handle the younger generation acting up over there 🤔
Theres a festering ideology of combining misogynistic eastern values with islam. Often solely spread by muslims of the south asian continent the honour killing types. Arabs to a certain extent. Very disturbing. As a muslim I’m not ashamed to admit we have a problem

The Taliban don’t care about you.
icl taliban is based asf. Their drip goes hard aswell. They ape like yanks though they could stay.
God bless them. They struggled for decades to get their land back. Their governance may not be full proof but you gotta commend them for their bravery. f*ck those silly yanks

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
icl taliban is based asf. Their drip goes hard aswell. They ape like yanks though they could stay.
God bless them. They struggled for decades to get their land back. Their governance may not be full proof but you gotta commend them for their bravery. f*ck those silly yanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
They are a bunch of zaalims. Did you hear about bacha bazi? Have you seen how they treat their women?

Gendered blank slatism has been a disaster for Modern Muslims. The overwhelming majority of dumb MT takes stem from women refusing to stray from an egalitarian paradigm whilst thinking it falls in line with religious orthodoxy.