Muslim Twitter debates the existence of 'male hoors'

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Various groups during the fight against the communists recieved weapons from the west, however the Taliban formed afterwards and never received anything from the west. Secondly where is your proof of them blowing up masjids?
The same people who were getting weapons from the west ended up becoming the taliban.

It was in January 2023 in Pakistan it was a Taliban offshoot you can look it up.

Why are you defending Those Pashtuns they have nothing to do with you?

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
The same people who were getting weapons from the west ended up becoming the taliban.

It was in January 2023 in Pakistan it was a Taliban offshoot you can look it up.

Why are you defending Those Pashtuns they have nothing to do with you?
I dont care what they did , all they do is kill and suffocate women from living

Why should I be upset that I was compared to Muslims who fought for their land and Deen?
Afghani women are some of the most extremely oppressed in the world. How is that anything to be proud of. Why are you acting like the taliban are good people

I fantasise about flying in heaven and swimming for hours, underwater.

But these repulsive creeps, are making me rethink my previous stance.
good news

1716755790661.png

id love to be able to fly by myself and control elements though, may Allah grant us entry into His mercy

Afghani women are some of the most extremely oppressed in the world. How is that anything to be proud of. Why are you acting like the taliban are good people

Afghan women are free from being killed and violated by americans and their dogs. If wearing the hijab and not freemixing is oppression to you then I advise you to study your deen.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
So an offshoot of a seperate organisation allegedly did it and you think this is proof? Lol, why are you so intent on belying them?
You can litteraly look up their crimes I’m not wasting my time on you have a great day

They deny education for women the taliban aren’t great people

Afghan women are free from being killed and violated by americans and their dogs. If wearing the hijab and not freemixing is oppression to you then I advise you to study your deen.
They cant get an education, can't drive, are barely allowed to work, can't freely leave their houses alone etc. I'm not saying the Americans were good for them, but the taliban are just as bad

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
So an offshoot of a seperate organisation allegedly did it and you think this is proof? Lol, why are you so intent on belying them?
would you defend AS? NO!You are Afghan so you have no right to speak on how gooood they are shut up

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Are you done? I took my GCSEs a while back. How does the exam season work again?
Ok so it starts in the beginning of May and we have a one week break I’m doing my last three science exams after the break along with my last eng lang and the rest of my options

They cant get an education, can't drive, are barely allowed to work, can't freely leave their houses alone etc. I'm not saying the Americans were good for them, but the taliban are just as bad

Boohoo not muh school. None of the things you mentioned are a right, and to say the Afghans who are defending their land and people are as bad as the invaders who killed over half a million Muslims is nothing short of insane and intellectually colonised.

would you defend AS? NO!You are Afghan so you have no right to speak on how gooood they are shut up

I am Muslim and Muslims are brothers, I don't believe in nationalism or borders drawn by the kuffar. I will speak on whatever I want.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Boohoo not muh school. None of the things you mentioned are a right, and to say the Afghans who are defending their land and people are as bad as the invaders who killed over half a million Muslims is nothing short of insane and intellectually colonised.
Are Muslim girls not your sisters too you are sick.

f*ck the United States too whilst we are at it we know about the crimes they committed in Iraq and Afghanistan may those responsible be punished for war crimes

Trending

Latest posts