Muslim Twitter debates the existence of 'male hoors'

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Gendered blank slatism has been a disaster for Modern Muslims. The overwhelming majority of dumb MT takes stem from women refusing to stray from an egalitarian paradigm whilst thinking it falls in line with religious orthodoxy.
Sassy Salafi king enters the Villa!

Gendered blank slatism has been a disaster for Modern Muslims. The overwhelming majority of dumb MT takes stem from women refusing to stray from an egalitarian paradigm whilst thinking it falls in line with religious orthodoxy.
At least give credit to the original Twitter user who posted these exact same words yesterday.

They are a bunch of zaalims. Did you hear about bacha bazi? Have you seen how they treat their women?

Bacha bazi was practiced by soldiers of the american puppet government, it was eradicated by the Taliban. Women in Afghanistan are treated good. You're grasping at straws now.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Bacha bazi was practiced by soldiers of the american puppet government, it was eradicated by the Taliban. Women in Afghanistan are treated good. You're grasping at straws now.
Talk to the hand 🫸

LOOOOL that's what I'm saying. These dudes really think they can stop me from getting eaten out by a new handsome man every night...

Eyeroll Ugh GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
YOOOO, na joog 😂😂😂

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
No, I'm the author of this thread, so I get to determine whether it's deleted or not.

It's not your call to make.

:camby:
You share part of the sins in a thread where there’s mockery of diinta, let alone your immoral fantasies of indulging in sins.

@Mudug_gyal you need to make tawbah for your actions as what you did is very severe, this goes to all the users who were laughing at your comments

@Admin pls delete this thread