Muslim Twitter debates the existence of 'male hoors'

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
We're not the underdogs sis, these men are supposed to protect and provide for us, and we don't have to lift a finger, and when we do, we get good deeds for it. But they have found a lot of ways, to subvert the rights of women, and lash out in bitterness and jealousy.
Walahi sis, I see some of these men, as devils in human flesh, they get pleasure out of trying to make islam difficult for us. Now they're even trying to tell us what we can ask our creator IF we reach heaven.

They are quite simply, heinous bullies, you can tell a lot about a person's character when they think they have power over you.
Sis this is the reason why in Adkar that we have to read daily we have to supplicate from the oppression of men:
“O Allah, I seek refuge in You from anxiety, sorrow, disability, laziness, cowardice, miserliness, the burdens of debt, and the oppression of men.”

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Nasif, you can’t out do me when it comes to logic and I’m woman. I literally operate via point, evidence and explaination and your rebuttal towards the ladies was to use a Hadith about women being ungrateful towards their husbands when you’re not their man. How very embarrassing.

If you disagree with the ladies, you’re going to have to come up logical points that can be followed rather than throwing around out of context Hadiths.

Do better and stop being a weirdo.
That manlet only communicates with ad hominems and misogyny 101. Dont waste your time.

@Mudug_gyal

Cry harder, Afghanistan is free from the gaalo and their dogs.

The Memory Hole > Photos of Military Coffins (Battlefield and Astronaut  Fatalaties) at Dover Air Force Base

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
@Nasif oh never mind I didn’t read it properly but still she didn’t cry she compared them to YOU you should be upset about that

I dont but if I wanted I should be able to get it. Considering I worked heart to get into jannah. For me to be a second class citizen to a man! 🧍‍♀️
1. stop constantly comparing yourself to a man, you will never be the same as a man and thats okay. youre fundamentally different beings.

2. if youre able to want it in jannah, youll get it.

3. yes you work hard but you dont "deserve" jannah or anything in it due to your hard work, every single one of us enters jannah through the mercy of Allah.

1716754981124.png

Mudug_gyal

VIP
1. stop constantly comparing yourself to a man, you will never be the same as a man and thats okay. youre fundamentally different beings.

2. if youre able to want it in jannah, youll get it.

3. yes you work hard but you dont "deserve" jannah or anything in it due to your hard work, every single one of us enters jannah through the mercy of Allah.

View attachment 329855
All im saying is there isnt a definitive proof that Allah wouldn’t grant my wish, be it male concubines or not.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Why should I be upset that I was compared to Muslims who fought for their land and Deen?
the only good thing the taliban did was get rid of The USA.They were originally funded by the USA as well :mjlol:

Them and their little allies in South Asia were blowing themselves up mosques thats not Islamic.

the only good thing the taliban did was get rid of The USA.They were originally funded by the USA as well :mjlol:

Them and their little allies in South Asia were blowing themselves up mosques thats not Islamic.

Various groups during the fight against the communists recieved weapons from the west, however the Taliban formed afterwards and never received anything from the west. Secondly where is your proof of them blowing up masjids?

Trending