Muslim Twitter debates the existence of 'male hoors'

Even without vaginal mutilation. In general average women have a weaker desire than the average man. Thats just the way it is biologically

I have a theory a lot of women have never been satisfied in the bedroom, a lot of studies also back this up. There are women, who are satisfied in the bedroom, and they are down for it, quite often.

I have decided long ago, to never listen to men, when it comes to our gender, they are simply not to be trusted.

Women just have more self-respect, self-control, suffer higher consequences, and social reprisal.
Honestly, I don’t believe the average woman would want multiple men. Maybe it’s just me but women tend not see men as collectibles nor are men that interesting, but I find it insane how they can compare the desire of homosexuality to women wanting additional men when women have desires for men and even if a woman doesn’t want to be with multiple, women on average do find many men good looking.

Also, I know cheating and adultery is haram and disgusting, but the fact that so many immoral women also cheat and at similar % as men shows that it can’t be against their fitrah. When men cheat, we’re told it’s because they’re inclined to find different women attractive, hence what’s the reasoning behind why so many women at a similar level although less also cheat?

Homosexuality is incredibly low in Animals and humans. In fact they make up less than 2% in human populations which is a great indicator as to how it is against human nature it is when even gaals who don’t think it’s wrong simply avoid it and aren’t inclined to.

Last edited:
I hope you do sis.

These weird, insecure males, sitting on here, trying to tell us what is natural or unnatural for women. They are the descendants of the same creepy men, that cut up vaginas to repress sexual feelings. Throughout history, they have tried to tell us about our gender, because they are jealous and insecure.

The real difference between male and female sexual desire, is that women have CLASS and DECORUM about their feelings, and don't drool and pant like dogs.

It's actually a myth that men have higher libido. There are so many women in marriages who complain about men not initiating or not being able to perform.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
View attachment 329835

may Allah cure those inner thoughts from you young lady
LOL. What inner thoughts? I am just trying to not be one upped by a man. I want equality. Call me spiteful if you want. Stop projecting your dirty mind onto me.
I have never thought of sex in heaven, at all.

But these disgusting males, who are fixated with telling our gender what to do, and what to feel, to the point of LUNACY, make me want multiple men for all women.

View attachment 329836
I though *** was a wordly thing didnt even know it was possible in jannah. I dont want it, I just want to be equal to a man. Yfm sis???

Honestly, I don’t believe the average woman would want multiple men. Maybe it’s just me but women tend not see men as collectibles nor are men that interesting, but I find it insane how they can compare the desire of homosexuality to women wanting additional men when women have desires for men and even if a woman doesn’t want to be with multiple, women on average do find many men good looking.

Also, I know cheating and adultery is haram and disgusting, but the fact that so many immoral women also cheat and at similar % as men shows that it can’t be against their fitrah. When men cheat, we argue it’s because they’re inclined to find different women attractive, what’s the reasoning behind why so many women at a similar although less percentage also cheat?

Homosexuality is incredibly low in Animals and humans. In fact they make up less than 2% in human populations which is a great indicator as to how it is against human nature it is.

Women don't really want human men.

But 300 fit, lean men who can perform at any notice

Xalimos when a man tells them a fact about themselves

A06DB024-17DC-4139-B818-7734E4ABE591.gif

It's actually a myth that men have higher libido. There are so many women in marriages who complain about men not initiating or not being able to perform.

Walahi, I am convinced a lot of men are simply xaasid and trash in the bedroom, hence why there are women, who don't want it, at all. Who wants a 1 minute hump, which results in a shower that lasts longer than the deed.

May Allah free our sisters, from such a torment.

No wonder most of jahannam will be women. You are deficient in intelligence and religious commitment as our Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said.
Throwing around that Hadith is dumb and really goes to show how lacking your Islamic education is, along with your humility.

Women aren’t going to go hell because they dared to disagree with you. That Hadith is about women who are ungrateful towards their husband. It has nothing to do with you since you’re not her man and also, arrogance and pride is something that leads people to Jahannam and you have bucket loads of that.

How about we all work on trying to avoid the punishment of the hereafter? I wouldn’t even be surprised if a lot of men who have used that Hadith to argue with women will be first thrown into the fire due to their arrogance.

Also, I know cheating and adultery is haram and disgusting, but the fact that so many immoral women also cheat and at similar % as men shows that it can’t be against their fitrah. When men cheat, we argue it’s because they’re inclined to find different women attractive, what’s the reasoning behind why so many women at a similar although less percentage also cheat?

Homosexuality is incredibly low in Animals and humans. In fact they make up less than 2% in human populations which is a great indicator as to how it is against human nature it is.

That's why I think Muslim women, don't really care about sex or marriage in heaven, because what they've seen of worldly men, isn't great. A lot of them are simply unattractive and incompetent, but when a man is in that top echelon of attractiveness and charm, there is a reason why they have no shortage of female companions.

I am so glad you mentioned women cheating, because how does that match with the myth that women don't desire certain things.

Women don't really want human men.

But 300 fit, lean men who can perform at any notice

Why else do Hollywood hearthrobs have legions of female admirers. These average or repulsive men, make up stories about what women desire, so they feel better about their subpar existence and performance. They should wonder why their wife has a headache or is busy every night, instead of telling us women what to do, feel etc.

:manny:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
These are not my words, they are the words of the best of mankind.
You’re vile. Twisting a hadith for your misogynistic views. You’re no different than those religious extermists talibans. How is being deficient religiously even our fault! We get menstruation, post partum bleeding after birthing children. Thats the way Allah has made us and he gave us an exemption from worshipping during that period. If you have a problem then take it up with the creator! How dare you weaponise the prophet against us? The context of mentally deficient is that women were not as educated back in those times.

If you want an example of female sexuality, sex drives, desire, etc. etc.
Go look at how non-Muslim women behave when they are on vacation around attractive men.

The difference between Muslim and non-Muslim women, is a lack of alcohol, drugs, manners, xishood etc. Muslim women will not sit around on a public platform, sharing their desires, feelings. In addition, Muslim women have been conditioned to be sweet, demure, and to cover up the sins and fallings of their husbands. So, no, they will not expose him for being limp, weak back, underperformer, who doesn't meet her needs.

I would say much more, but I'll save it for the private female groups and chats on here.

That's why I think Muslim women, don't really care about sex or marriage in heaven, because what they've seen of worldly men, isn't great. A lot of them are simply unattractive and incompetent, but when a man is in that top echelon of attractiveness and charm, there is a reason why they have no shortage of female companions.

I am so glad you mentioned women cheating, because how does that match with the myth that women don't desire certain things.
Honestly, I do lowkey see where they’re coming from. Women on average are inclined to be monogamous whilst men are much more likely to have polygamous fantasies and studies do for the most part illustrates this:

However in saying that, what’s also a fact is that female sexuality has been a threat to men for at least ten thousand years. From chopping women’s private parts to ensure fidelity, to the harshest punishments issued on women who are even a tiny bit suspected of being unchaste to women being under lock and key more so than men in case of any infidelity goes to how that deep down men don’t believe that it’s against women’s fitrah.

If men truly believed that women aren’t inclined to want other men, why have they throughout the centuries been extra jealous, extra protective, go as far as mutilating women and the list continues? Surely, women not being inclined that way should mean that infidelity in women shouldn’t be a fear of men? Their actions tells us a different story. Their actions tells us, that they believe that women are indeed capable if they’re not watched by society.

I’m simply musing now but there is a lot of illogical arguments being thrown around.
You can’t say something is against women’s fitrah but in the same breath treat women as though if they’re not mutilated and not under lock and key they’ll move crazy.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
If you want an example of female sexuality, sex drives, desire, etc. etc.
Go look at how non-Muslim women behave when they are on vacation around attractive men.

The difference between Muslim and non-Muslim women, is a lack of alcohol, drugs, manners, xishood etc. Muslim women will not sit around on a public platform, sharing their desires, feelings. In addition, Muslim women have been conditioned to be sweet, demure, and to cover up the sins and fallings of their husbands. So, no, they will not expose him for being limp, weak back, underperformer, who doesn't meet her needs.

I would say much more, but I'll save it for the private female groups and chats on here.
How come they all run away like insects when the Queen comes? They must be scared and unable to respond LOL.

Honestly, I do lowkey see where they’re coming from. Women on average are inclined to be monogamous whilst men are much more likely to have polygamous fantasies and studies do for the most part illustrates this:

However in saying that, what’s also a fact is that female sexuality has been a threat to men for at least ten thousand years. From chopping women’s private parts to ensure fidelity, to the harshest punishments issued on women who are even suspected of being unchaste to women being under lock and key more so than men in case of any infidelity goes to how that deep down men don’t believe that it’s against women’s fitrah.

If men truly believed that women aren’t inclined to want other men, why have they throughout the centuries been extra jealous, extra protective, go as far as mutilate women and the list continues? Surely, women not being inclined that way should mean that infidelity in women shouldn’t be fear of men? Their actions tells us a different story. Their actions tells us, that they believe that women are indeed capable if they’re not watched by society.

I’m simply musing now but there is a lot of illogical arguments being thrown around.
You can’t say something is

Extra jealous is far too much of a reach you yourself agreed that most women are inclined to one man . Not judging just stating what I’m observing .

Trending