Muslim Twitter debates the existence of 'male hoors'

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Not much to elaborate on. It's what the Quran says :mjdontkno:

I thought you said you didn't want anything "carnal" :dabcasar:

Anyways, I don't see why there won't be male companions for the mu'minaat, there are no ayaat or ahaadiith that I know of that say otherwise. This whole thread is a useless discussion, there is no point arguing over what is in or not in jannah. Jannah is a state of eternal bliss where the righteous get to be reunited with their Rabb, that is all that matters.
I dont but if I wanted I should be able to get it. Considering I worked heart to get into jannah. For me to be a second class citizen to a man! 🧍‍♀️

attash

Amaan Duule
You are ignoring this ayah

ونزعنا ما في صدورهم من غل

And We removed whatever malice was within their chests

Women wanting multiple spouses at the same time is as abnormal as having homosexual inclinations and this things will be removed from the people of Jannah
I agree, multiple husbands is weird and against human nature. This is why polyandrous societies were very rare throughout human history. But if we are taking about a single handsome male companion of the woman's choosing, then I do not see why they can't have that.

I agree, multiple husbands is weird and against human nature. This is why polyandrous societies were very rare throughout human history. But if we are taking about a single handsome male companion of the woman's choosing, then I do not see why they can't have that.
This we agree on. But "male hoor" don't exist, so the handsome man has to be from the people of dunya

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Brother, there is not enough evidence to make a conclusion. In fact, I just watched a youtube video of a guy saying that women would get one if they asked for one. Wallahi idk

attash

Amaan Duule
This we agree on. But "male hoor" don't exist, so the handsome man has to be from the people of dunya
Brother, there is not enough evidence to make a conclusion. In fact, I just watched a youtube video of a guy saying that women would get one if they asked for one. Wallahi idk
My methodology is this:

1) Allah says that ahlu jannah can get anything their souls desire
2) He also says that malice and bad intentions will be removed from the hearts of ahlu jannah, so people won't ask for unnatural things

We can say that multiple husbands are unnatural because it is against human nature since a woman can only have one child at a time. This is why multiple husbands is forbidden not just by Islam, but by most human societies. So we can say that the mu'minaat won't have multiple husbands.

But there is nothing unnatural about a male houri who was specially created to be a woman's "dream guy". So I don't see why the mu'minaat cannot request this.

At the end of the day, this is an issue for the people who actually get to make it through Jannah's gates. We shouldn't be worrying too much about this, since there is no guarantee that any of us will be dealing with this "problem" (wal 'iyaadhu billah).

The real reason why a lot of women don't engage in multiple male partners, is out of religious fear, fear of being shamed for being promiscuous, STDs, pregnancy, and poor sexual performance by many men. Not to mention the fact that a lot of men are intolerable to be around. Even gaalo women, are choosing celibacy just because of the aforementioned reasons, not because they wouldn't enjoy the company of attractive and competent men.

If there was an alternate universe, where men were incredibly attractive, and men weren't sexist brutes, I am pretty sure that a good number of women, would not be trying to hold onto the one normal man they found.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
My methodology is this:

1) Allah says that ahlu jannah can get anything their souls desire
2) He also says that malice and bad intentions will be removed from the hearts of ahlu jannah, so people won't ask for unnatural things

We can say that multiple husbands are unnatural because it is against human nature since a woman can only have one child at a time. This is why multiple husbands is forbidden not just by Islam, but by most human societies. So we can say that the mu'minaat won't have multiple husbands.

But there is nothing unnatural about a male houri who was specially created to be a woman's "dream guy". So I don't see why the mu'minaat cannot request this.

At the end of the day, this is an issue for the people who actually get to make it through Jannah's gates. We shouldn't be worrying too much about this, since there is no guarantee that any of us will be dealing with this "problem" (wal 'iyaadhu billah).
Women in general have weaker sex drives than men which is why there is no revelations sent down on such matter. Very thoughtful and culturally sensitive for that time. Im sure that if women asked for it in jannah they’d be granted their wish.
This is 18+ thread. Caano cab go sleep.
I'm gonna have 100 male hoors inshallah.
Only 100? I am going to have an infinite gacha glitch. One new one everyday for the rest of eternity.

I'm gonna have 100 male hoors inshallah.

I hope you do sis.

These weird, insecure males, sitting on here, trying to tell us what is natural or unnatural for women. They are the descendants of the same creepy men, that cut up vaginas to repress sexual feelings. Throughout history, they have tried to tell us about our gender, because they are jealous and insecure.

The real difference between male and female sexual desire, is that women have CLASS and DECORUM about their feelings, and don't drool and pant like dogs.

The real reason why a lot of women don't engage in multiple male partners, is out of religious fear, fear of being shamed for being promiscuous, STDs, pregnancy, and poor sexual performance by many men. Not to mention the fact that a lot of men are intolerable to be around. Even gaalo women, are choosing celibacy just because of the aforementioned reasons, not because they wouldn't enjoy the company of attractive and competent men.

If there was an alternate universe, where men were incredibly attractive, and men weren't sexist brutes, I am pretty sure that a good number of women, would not be trying to hold onto the one normal man they found.

Women wanting multiple partners is disgusting, haram and against the Fitra. Defending this behaviour doesn't put you in a good light to say the least.

Women in general have weaker sex drives than men which is why there is no revelations sent down on such matter. Very thoughtful and culturally sensitive for that time. Im sure that if women asked for it in jannah they’d be granted their wish.

Only 100? I am going to have an infinite gacha glitch. One new one everyday for the rest of eternity.

I know some women, with high sex drives, from certain countries that don't practise fgm. I think the real reason a lot of women claim to have lower sex drives, is because their husbands are awful in bed, or they have been vaginally mutilated.

You are ignoring this ayah

ونزعنا ما في صدورهم من غل

And We removed whatever malice was within their chests

Women wanting multiple spouses at the same time is as abnormal as having homosexual inclinations and this things will be removed from the people of Jannah
I think it’s insanity claiming that women being attracted to multiple men is as abnormal as homosexuality. That’s an incredible stretch. Women have always had the ability to see multiple men as handsome. Wanting to be with them might be a different story. But being attracted to the opposite sex is completely different.

Women cannot be with multiple men in the dunya due to lineage and the evils of people not knowing who their fathers are.

I think it’s insanity claiming that women being attracted to multiple men is as abnormal as homosexuality. That’s an incredible stretch. Women have always had the ability to see multiple men as handsome. Wanting to be with them might be a different story. But being attracted to the opposite sex is completely different.

Women cannot be with multiple men in the dunya due to lineage and the evils of people not knowing who their fathers are.

Women just have more self-respect, self-control, suffer higher consequences, and social reprisal.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
I know some women, with high sex drives, from certain countries that don't practise fgm. I think the real reason a lot of women claim to have lower sex drives, is because their husbands are awful in bed, or they have been vaginally mutilated.
Even without vaginal mutilation. In general average women have a weaker desire than the average man. Thats just the way it is biologically

30A96E76-AA46-41B4-A50D-A04B721D0F71.gif

may Allah cure those inner thoughts from you young lady

Trending