Mortgage

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Ethiopia is Oppressing our SOMALI BROTHERS and SISTERS!!!

@NotMyL does not want to be associated with that disgusting regime!!!

Lmao yeah I agree itoobiya haa burburto

But weren’t the Somalis recently fighting the oromo there? Just last year?

Obviously we want it back and fighting happens a lot. My uncle was the mayor there even in the 90s but almost only Oromos live in the actual town now. They have a federal police barracks there now and with their help they removed a lot of Somalis after 2004 including my family

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
How many of you would or have taken a mortgage for your home?

I know some people say it’s haram but living in the west and paying taxes is the same thing. What’s the point of paying rent to someone else for them to pay off their mortgage and eventually own it themselves. Sounds like a silly waste of money.

I’ve always thought this thought process was bizarre and lazy.

What do you all think?
Babes we can get a mortgage together and straight after to celebrate, :birdman:

Lmao yeah I agree itoobiya haa burburto

Obviously we want it back and fighting happens a lot. My uncle was the mayor there even in the 90s but almost only Oromos live in the actual town now. They have a federal police barracks there now and with their help they removed a lot of Somalis after 2004 including my family
InshaAllah we will get it back soon. You should post about it here for the diaspora, don’t let it be forgotten.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
InshaAllah we will get it back soon. You should post about it here for the diaspora, don’t let it be forgotten.

Almost all of Somalia has problems nowadays didn’t wanna bother anyone with my own sad sob story, but maybe I will walaaley.

If you want to read about what happened though here’s a good resource if you scroll down to the second section named:

THE ROLE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENTS IN CONFLICT MANAGEMENT: THE CASE OF MIESO WOREDA
http://library.fes.de/pdf-files/bueros/aethiopien/07698.pdf

Almost all of Somalia has problems nowadays didn’t wanna bother anyone with my own sad sob story, but maybe I will walaaley.

If you want to read about what happened though here’s a good resource if you scroll down to the second section named:

THE ROLE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENTS IN CONFLICT MANAGEMENT: THE CASE OF MIESO WOREDA
http://library.fes.de/pdf-files/bueros/aethiopien/07698.pdf
There are not enough sources about Galbeed especially English ones. This is a good place to keep the diaspora informed.

I tried posting regular updates about the last clashes on here and I’ve been trying to about Baabili lately, thankfully we won there.

Now there are more regular news coming out of there where there never used to be Alhamdulilah. Somalis care you just need to inform them about it.

don’t let it be forgotten.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
@MI you should've said it this way

"We could get a mortgage and I'd provide for you and we'd have a wonderful family and happy marriage together"

Happy marriage = good bed stuff :)

Wonderful family = also good bed stuff :)

No reports and you get an ez pz love rating lmao

Ah bro that wasn’t me, personally I wouldn’t be able to type what you or @Mad typed without dying of cringe overload

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ah bro that wasn’t me, personally I wouldn’t be able to type what you or @Mad typed without dying of cringe overload
Wait oof I miss tagged Lol. Lowkey you just need to beat around the bush. You know what you mean so you laugh internally as you rack in the love ratings
:sass1::yousmart:

Gambar

VIP
Somalis have no excuse. Our communities rely on hagbad, with all of that money accumulated, they could’ve paid a down payment by now. My parents paid off their home in the early 2000s, but they also bought it in the mid 90s (96 I believe). I remember because I hated living in a condo, I loved having a backyard to play in with my younger sister and my Ayeyo grew vegetables and fruits. Her saqajaan cat was always missing somewhere in the neighbours homes and she didn’t trust Persians because she always thought they were doing sixir. :eek:

Somalis have no excuse. Our communities rely on hagbad, with all of that money accumulated, they could’ve paid a down payment by now. My parents paid off their home in the early 2000s, but they also bought it in the mid 90s (96 I believe). I remember because I hated living in a condo, I loved having a backyard to play in with my younger sister and my Ayeyo grew vegetables and fruits. Her saqajaan cat was always missing somewhere in the neighbors homes and she didn’t trust Persians because she always thought they were doing sixir. :eek:
Loool I know right. I wouldn’t be taking like this if it was a lack of funds. They have the money they just choose not to for silly reasons I feel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalis pick and chose the deen to fit their narrative. Telling the government your husband isn’t home and eating money meant for legitimacy poor people, whole saving ayuuto money in the hundred thousands ($100k+), yet you are turning your nose up at people who have mortgages? I laugh.

And you wonder why our community (if you can even call it that) is in shambles?

Benefit fraud and cheating the government is fine but interest is not fine

We're so backwards
:russ:

Both are dembi obviously, it’s just the hypocrisy of it all. I know ‘wadaads’ who do car insurance fraud and don’t pay their TTC fare, yet have the nerve to say that buying a house is haram. I don’t listen to Somalis and I don’t involve them in my business.

Gambar

VIP
Loool I know right. I wouldn’t be taking like this if it was a lack of funds. They have the money they just choose not to for silly reasons I feel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alhamdulilah your Ayeyos are at least alive. You’re very lucky. My maternal grandparents live at home too, a lot of seniors (even though they are technically not elderly yet by age) are very lonely. It’s not good to leave them by themselves.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
When you pay your rent you're paying off someone's haram mortgage.

Your just a sucker if you just continue to live under someone's else's roof.

If we want to grow our wealth as a community we have to start with our homes first.

There are sharia compliant mortgages out there anyways.

When you pay your rent you're paying off someone's haram mortgage.

Your just a sucker if you just continue to live under someone's else's roof.

If we want to grow our wealth as a community we have to start with our homes first.

There are sharia compliant mortgages out there anyways.
:dzmxmmb:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
@Mad you should've said it this way to @embarassing
"We could get a mortgage and I'd provide for you and we'd have a wonderful family and happy marriage together"

Happy marriage = good bed stuff :)

Wonderful family = also good bed stuff :)

No reports and you get an ez pz love rating lmao
No disrespect walaal I need no advise when it comes to gyal. They love that dirty talk. Still can't believe u reported me @embarrassing, after all are back and forths. :gucciwhat:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
No disrespect walaal I need no advise when it comes to gyal. They love that dirty talk. Still can't believe u reported me @embarrassing, after all are back and forths. :gucciwhat:
On SSPOT they need to have some restraint outside of the dms bcs they can't risk being labelled as horny or s. Also @embarrassing has only one r in the embarassing it's spelled wrong on her end lmao

Latest posts