Mortgage

No disrespect walaal I need no advise when it comes to gyal. They love that dirty talk. Still can't believe u reported me @embarrassing, after all are back and forths. :gucciwhat:
Lool what back and forths? Sorry I just have a habit of reporting people

I just think if you’re going to choose to continue to live here might as well make the smarter choice

what if the "smarter" choice is not permissible in Islam? is your prime concern about making the "smarter" choice or making the right choice?

it would also be "smarter" of me to charge interest on any cash loan I give out, that way I could grow my wealth, but I don't do that because it is haram

what if the "smarter" choice is not permissible in Islam? is your prime concern about making the "smarter" choice or making the right choice?

it would also be "smarter" of me to charge interest on any cash loan I give out, that way I could grow my wealth, but I don't do that because it is haram
I feel I have already responded to this. There is haram regardless when living here, I’m saying the “smarter” choice is just as haram as the things people find acceptable like welfare, taxes and the haram things some of it covers, you’re paying a mortgage regardless it’s just not yours.

I feel I have already responded to this. There is haram regardless when living here, I’m saying the “smarter” choice is just as haram as the things people find acceptable like welfare, taxes and the haram things some of it covers, you’re paying a mortgage regardless it’s just not yours.

welfare is a separate matter and taxes are haram, it doesn't matter if people find it "acceptable"

and the last sentence is not relevant, what somebody else does with their money is not your concern

welfare is a separate matter and taxes are haram, it doesn't matter if people find it "acceptable"

and the last sentence is not relevant, what somebody else does with their money is not your concern
You’re missing my point. If you’re avoiding haram then move to a Muslim nation it’s nearly unavoidable here. If not, then you can’t point fingers and call out one thing for being haram and ignoring the other.

How is there a difference?

The prophet said riba is haraam but also people used to pay tax in them days i believe it was called jizya tax. Taxes aren't wrong or haraam but mortgages are.

The problem these days are people are trying to justify their sins, just do it if you want but don't try and make it seem good.

Somalis will say a mortgage is haram but commit fraud to gain benefits from the government, you can't make this up.

Buy property, and pass that down to your children to make your family wealthier and make their lives easier. I have my own place to live and won't be paying $1 of rent for the next 6 years as a student thanks to my family accumulating property.

Yh but you and yoyr family won't share a grave with them Somalis so why you comparing yourselves to them, your both as bad as each other.

The prophet said riba is haraam but also people used to pay tax in them days i believe it was called jizya tax. Taxes aren't wrong or haraam but mortgages are.

The problem these days are people are trying to justify their sins, just do it if you want but don't try and make it seem good.
Even if the taxes you pay cover sex changes?

You’re missing my point. If you’re avoiding haram then move to a Muslim nation it’s nearly unavoidable here. If not, then you can’t point fingers and call out one thing for being haram and ignoring the other.

you are right in that Muslims should make hijra in order to avoid as much impermissible things as possible

but we are compelled to pay taxes (while living in these nations at least) yet taking out a riba-based mortgage is completely voluntary

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
I'd rather buy a million dollar sailboat and sail to Allula or Kismayo. I'm better off renting anyway.

Last edited: