More Somali women starting to get fatter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Weight training is better if you want to see better results.

Waa ruunta. That’s why I quit Pilates a looong time ago and started weight training. I also start with a HIIT training of 10 min before every training session.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
People really underestimate walking wallaahi. I used to do Pilates as well. It makes you very flexible! But weight training stole my heart atm.
walking is great but running and swimming are literally the best especially for a guy like me who smokes a lot of gedo swimming really helps my lungs a lot. f*ck weights I don't wanna look like @Gucci mane mane all bulky looking like a sumo wrestler I got dis body type dat bruce lee
bbae40fba7c579d69cc6a5dcf7d557c4--noctis-fittness.jpg

gotta stay true to da nomadic body type our ancestors had

9ea9c70168fb409fa92c850f0868566a.jpg

Interesting.... wow kudos for you for keeping a healthy weight
I'm dumb as well however kk
By the way where did get the courage of telling such a joke, I would have expected a slap on me face lol

It's only in the last 18 month I kept it fixed, before this, I was oscillating back and forth constantly, the 2 hours daily walk made the difference for me as well as getting the right diet, there is a lot of misinformation out their about the right diet.

I was confused back then so I tried every single one of them which didn't work until I turned to the Sunnah which gave me the greatest plan to follow, the low carb fad is by far the most toxic diet that you could ever follow.

Joke is all about timing and delivery, this was more of a compliment then a joke, what's sad is that unlike a decade ago were fatness was associated with better personality, warmer heart and higher intelligence is no longer the case today.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
walking is great but running and swimming are literally the best especially for a guy like me who smokes a lot of gedo swimming really helps my lungs a lot. f*ck weights I don't wanna look like @Gucci mane mane all bulky looking like a sumo wrestler I got dis body type dat bruce lee
bbae40fba7c579d69cc6a5dcf7d557c4--noctis-fittness.jpg

gotta stay true to da nomadic body type our ancestors had

9ea9c70168fb409fa92c850f0868566a.jpg

Running and swimming are very good as well. Maybe you should stop smoking so you don’t even need to better your lungs. Nothing wrong with bulky men though :trumpsmirk:

This body type you’re showing us is nice as well. But it can appear as too skinny though.

It's only in the last 18 month I kept it fixed, before this, I was oscillating back and forth constantly, the 2 hours daily walk made the difference for me as well as getting the right diet, there is a lot of misinformation out their about the right diet.

I was confused back then so I tried every single one of them which didn't work until I turned to the Sunnah which gave me the greatest plan to follow, the low carb fad is by far the most toxic diet that you could ever follow.

Joke is all about timing and delivery, this was more of a compliment then a joke, what's sad is that unlike a decade ago were fatness was associated with better personality, warmer heart and higher intelligence is no longer the case today.
But aren't fat more accepted today? What is associated with fat then today?

Fat people need to be shamed.

Why can't they use the eliptical machine for 1 hour a day and watch a Netflix show? Its extremely easy. You can use it for 30 minutes for weight maintenance and for a healthy heart after they have reached their ideal weight.

Being obese and being overweight is a mental illness. How can you be comfortable with being a big fat ass?

:gucciwhat:

But aren't fat more accepted today? What is associated with fat then today?

It wasn't accepted back then and neither was it promoted at all, these are all recent phenomenon's and part of the ongoing cultural brainwashing.

A lot of these new age hippie males growing up on these rap videos don't have the same experiences as those before them nor the same levels of intelligence, and to make matters worse they are growing up in a culture were obesity is now a pandemic and being slim in the black community is being laughed at.

People are generally sheep and just follow whoever is herding them towards their demise, you won't get anywhere talking sense to the sheep, you simply go after the herder, and fat shaming is one of those shock therapy techniques.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Honestly, it’s all genetics for some people. For example my friend eats less than me and is bigger whereas I eat more than her and I’m pretty slim. I rarely gain weight and when I do, it’s still in the slim category, my clothes just get a little tighter. It’s all down to genes unless you’re stuffing your face.

Honestly, it’s all genetics for some people. For example my friend eats less than me and is bigger whereas I eat more than her and I’m pretty slim. I rarely gain weight and when I do, it’s still in the slim category, my clothes just get a little tighter. It’s all down to genes unless you’re stuffing your face.

You have been fed a steady diet of BS. If it's really genes every single Xaalimo would be slim because slim/slender/malnourished physique is our norm and the norm for our region, but instead we have a obesity pandemic among our women.

There is a lot of factors involved why you eating more and your friend not will not be the same, not only is what you eat important, but also your size, fat/muscle ratio, activity as well as quality sleep etc. there is a plethora of reason beyond the BS gene theory bull crap.

Running and swimming are very good as well. Maybe you should stop smoking so you don’t even need to better your lungs. Nothing wrong with bulky men though :trumpsmirk:

This body type you’re showing us is nice as well. But it can appear as too skinny though.

I was off the assumption you were fat until your bulky man quote, only petite slim women desire the bulky men. :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother

everyone says I should stop smoking I plan quitting soon insha Allah.... maaaan dat aint our body type I don like it when Somali niggas wanna look like a bodybuilder like why cro .... :susp:

here ma dawg bruce once more
images

heres my nile valley croskis the Shilluk notice the pose its a African nomadic pose the Somali do it also they stay true to the nomadic body type @South Cushitic do u guys pose like dis?

74766a1b4018850fd590045bf941eedf--vintage-postcards-warriors.jpg

dis is me left and @Gucci mane on da right warya wheres dat twerp gabiley boss why is he hiding????

bruce-bolo-BULK.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending