More Somali women starting to get fatter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
the way the guy in the video says fat :russ::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: " i want a fauut woman"
dat had me rollllin watch from 1:10 "I like fat women no too fat but I like fat women":heh:
@Idil-Beydaan so ur chubby huh? I like girls who are chubby dey all dimes in the face literally im not trollin all are cutie pies for some reason I don't run into ugly chubby girls.................what u think about being a cowife?:shaq:

Alot of somali (youngsters) males, dont eat enough calories during the day even though they do alot of sports, causing them to become skinny.

The xalimos who are the perfect size even though i rarely see them around, but my days they are all good looking mashaallah.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Do you live in the UK, there are a lot of female classes in most places, every sports hall I visited had them, every leisure centre has them.

Pilates, HITT etc you name it! I see it all the time, in my area they even have a large bunch of female's doing Taikwando and they are Somali's, you just have to ask around and do some research.

That is still fat, your perception along with most other people is completely screwed, I remember a decade back every Xaalimo was a size 8 or less.

The jeans themselves hide a lot, it's not an accurate representation, and darker colour jeans hide even more (the same way black hides a lot), e.g. the size 10 women looks bigger naked then the one that is size 12 and the size 8 would look like the size 10.

Lighter coloured jeans or tops in general makes the person appear bigger then what they are, while darker colour conceals this as in the pic below, but nothing is worse then nakedness in which you appear far bigger.

Your likely size 8 and the fact you belief your underweight goes to show how powerful the brainwashing actually is, despite the fact your healthy size is a rarity.

article-2292607-18A19CDA000005DC-328_1024x615_large.jpg

When I say I am underweight I am referring my bmi, I know bmi is not super accurate but it is helpful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can agree slightly with size 14 maybe, but size 12 is only large depending on what height the person is.

dat had me rollllin watch from 1:10 "I like fat women no too fat but I like fat women":heh:
@Idil-Beydaan so ur chubby huh? I like girls who are chubby dey all dimes in the face literally im not trollin all are cutie pies for some reason I don't run into ugly chubby girls.................what u think about being a cowife?:shaq:

No thanks, you are a drug addict :).And you speak like you hail from the ghetto for some reason, although you live in canada.:). I don't want a Jamaican co-wife.

You are absolutely right about women classes in the uk, they can be found everywhere. The problem is till this day my mother doesn't approve of me going there, so I got to this gym a wadaad sister opened. My mother thinks that there are cameras in gyms and swimming pools that are watched by men kkk. It sounds really paranoid. I have a sibling with asthma that the doctor recommended swimming sessions and my mother was like no. But that's no excuse me and my sisters also do workouts at home anyways.

That's a strange example of an overzealous mum but you don't really need these gyms or workouts.

Our Prophet recommended fast paced walks for weight loss, download some good long podcast and go on 30 minute daily walks, walk instead of catching bus, build this up to 1 hour gradually.

That's what I used to do and continue to do and it's far more effective then every other exercise or sports I play, it's how I stay in shape (2 hours daily walk), I listen to mostly religious stuff (seerah of prophet, companions, purification etc) time flies this way.

As for your diet Cut out all oils(no cooking with them either), cut out all dairy and meat and eat starch based food with any legumes/veggies/fruits that you like, snack on fruits like dates.

If your out and about grab burrito filled with rice/beans/salad's for protein hit or falafel wrap instead of meat based alternatives that fatten you up, you will feel a lot better too, that's all you need.

Stay away from this low carb keto BS, it's dangerous, most of these people who get result out of it don't even realise it's because of (intermittent fasting) but not only do they gain everything back shortly after and even more, but you will feel really shitty low energy all the time because it's not natural.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Wallahi was khosall us men look like real life stick figures while the women look like land whales wtf happened did they switch the estrogen supplies for Somali men and the testosterone for the women k

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
When I say I am underweight I am referring my bmi, I know bmi is not super accurate but it is helpful.

I can agree slightly with size 14 maybe, but size 12 is only large depending on what height the person is.

Girl, size 6 is not underweight lool. You can be curvy and have s6 at the same time.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
come on start bulking (lightly) sister and some weight training YOU CAN DO IT!!

Trust me I've already done it and failed. :dead:

Gained 15 kg once through a strict diet and exercise but then lost it with in a month and a half later

It's healthier for me to except my size then to stress and eat like a whale.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Definitely agree with you. Why are there no fit/muscular Somali men not saying there isn't but extremely rare? And why do most of them dress terribly?
nigga I got da body of a nomadic god ok all I do is play basketball, running and swimming plus callisthenics I aint ever hit weights in my life im naturally skinny ripped just like bruce lee I don't like the super steroid look like @Gucci mane and @gabileyboss aka waraabe..... dis is da body of a geeljire god heres me on da left while @guccimane on da right

tY3odVTT0P-ALt6heUbCvp6UXfqO9CmrIZipIC4WpP4MGzgde4AumYE72WHFMenUPgac7DNuq_tiBhaF6G6pNIqEaV3OLtjKp2bqiOoTxbmntV5pk49edjX3eQ=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

That's a strange example of an overzealous mum but you don't really need these gyms or workouts.

Our Prophet recommended fast paced walks for weight loss, download some good long podcast and go on 30 minute daily walks, walk instead of catching bus, build this up to 1 hour gradually.

That's what I used to do and continue to do and it's far more effective then every other exercise or sports I play, it's how I stay in shape (2 hours daily walk), I listen to mostly religious stuff (seerah of prophet, companions, purification etc) time flies this way.

As for your diet Cut out all oils(no cooking with them either), cut out all dairy and meat and eat starch based food with any legumes/veggies/fruits that you like, snack on fruits like dates.

If your out and about grab burrito filled with rice/beans/salad's for protein hit or falafel wrap instead of meat based alternatives that fatten you up, you will feel a lot better too, that's all you need.

Stay away from this low carb keto BS, it's dangerous, most of these people who get result out of it don't even realise it's because of (intermittent fasting) but not only do they gain everything back shortly after and even more, but you will feel really shitty low energy all the time because it's not natural.
Thanks for the advice! I have a two hour plus commute daily so I do lots of walking but the podcast part is a great idea, I'll put the headphones I never use to good use lol.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
nigga I got da body of a nomadic god ok all I do is play basketball, running and swimming plus callisthenics I aint ever hit weights in my life im naturally skinny ripped just like bruce lee I don't like the super steroid look like @Gucci mane and @gabileyboss aka waraabe..... dis is da body of a geeljire god heres me on da left while @guccimane on da right

tY3odVTT0P-ALt6heUbCvp6UXfqO9CmrIZipIC4WpP4MGzgde4AumYE72WHFMenUPgac7DNuq_tiBhaF6G6pNIqEaV3OLtjKp2bqiOoTxbmntV5pk49edjX3eQ=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu
Im not on steroids but i will take that as a compliment though :denzelnigga:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
On my bmi I am, but I am very comfortable in my weight now. It was stress before when I desperately wanted to gain weight.

You should be of course! Maybe you can start weight training again without the bulking part, just to get a more toned body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts