More Somali women starting to get fatter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres my nile valley croskis the Shilluk notice the pose its a African nomadic pose the Somali do it also they stay true to the nomadic body type @South Cushitic do u guys pose like dis?

74766a1b4018850fd590045bf941eedf--vintage-postcards-warriors.jpg

The one-leg stance is said to be a characteristic of Hamitic people. The Maasai here do it when cattle guarding.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
The one-leg stance is said to be a characteristic of Hamitic people. The Maasai here do it when cattle guarding.

I know Maasai doit but do the Iraqw do it??

I got a question for you.... are u really Iraqw/maasai or u just on ur Trojan horse shit? I get Tanzanian bantu vibes from u....

if you are who u say u are can u tell me wats number 8,9 and 10 in ur language? I've asked u dis many times but u still haven't answered

and don't worry ur not the only one I think is a trojan @Jerome is another I get AA vibes from him

In the past it used to be that they got fat after couple babies(which still shouldn't happen) laakiin hada by 18 or 19, she's already 40lbs above where she should be.

The reason is because their friends tell them 'how can u be so perfect' when they look like that, making them think it's ok to be fat.
anyways, fat chicks( if it isn't due to health conditions) are disgusting looking.

No, I'm not making a women bashing thread and I'm not trying to offend anyone. Firstly, the demographic I'm talking about are young Somali women. I've started to notice that a lot of the are getting bigger and I don't think they are even bothered to hide it. The funny thing is that I've mostly been overlooking it till my sister's pointed out but now I can't stop seeing it. When I'm outdoors, with friends and family friends, at uni and so on. I live in the UK and I want to know if is it the same for you guys outside of here?

@Inquisitive_ @Mercury @lone @RICH @Idil-Beydaan @MariaMaria @Steamdevolopment @Pirate @ch*nk-in-a-box

There is the biological argument that women who have ample fat deposits are more likely to give birth and such attract men.

There is the cultural accept, where fat exterior shows one's wealth and ability to nourishes oneself in the harsh lands of Somalia.

There is the pratical aspect, when you're in over-seized it can be tempting to not look after your body since no body get to see it anyways.

Lastly there is the traditional roles by which Somali women in have the responsibility for both the home and work and if they are a single mother this increases of noting maintain an agreeable body weight.

Also if we are being honest must women have a weight that fluctuate, so you might just have caught them at a bad day.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Anyways if you are a thick xalimo with big futo, thick thighs and small waist, then please slide in to my DMs. I have a house available in Muqdisho :manny:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
everyone says I should stop smoking I plan quitting soon insha Allah.... maaaan dat aint our body type I don like it when Somali niggas wanna look like a bodybuilder like why cro .... :susp:

here ma dawg bruce once more
images

heres my nile valley croskis the Shilluk notice the pose its a African nomadic pose the Somali do it also they stay true to the nomadic body type @South Cushitic do u guys pose like dis?

74766a1b4018850fd590045bf941eedf--vintage-postcards-warriors.jpg

dis is me left and @Gucci mane on da right warya wheres dat twerp gabiley boss why is he hiding????

bruce-bolo-BULK.jpg

I see what you like about that body type though. Laakin you make it sound like that the body type of a bodybuilder doesn’t suit a Somali guy. Well... your entitled to have your own opinion :sass2:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
You have been fed a steady diet of BS. If it's really genes every single Xaalimo would be slim because slim/slender/malnourished physique is our norm and the norm for our region, but instead we have a obesity pandemic among our women.

There is a lot of factors involved why you eating more and your friend not will not be the same, not only is what you eat important, but also your size, fat/muscle ratio, activity as well as quality sleep etc. there is a plethora of reason beyond the BS gene theory bull crap.

I was off the assumption you were fat until your bulky man quote, only petite slim women desire the bulky men. :trumpsmirk:

Allaa hoognay.. Did you just call me fat :wtf:

Nah, I’m joking. No, I’m not :sass2:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I have seen young somali men who don't have kids with dad bod. Potbelly and skinny legs epidemic prevalent among young somali men.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
My guess is that 60 ~ % of Xalimos in the UK weigh above 60-65 kg(aka overweight).
I gain 3 kilos of weight training and intial weight was 60kgs. I look lean now. I don't have the soft body I used to have. My body looks much better when I was 55 kgs with soft body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts