More Somali women starting to get fatter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi you right bro I go gym do Hiit and callisthenics sometimes I lift but when I see them bulky ass niggas drinking protein shakes all I see is a pussy who came to gym and thought lifting would give him a heart, wallahi niggas that lift and get hella bulky are most half-hearted people
DC55B452_9845_4128_8FC2_F616E0274B21.png

We as Somalis fail to understand the basic of balance nutrition in our meals. I cook my own food to maintain my physique, I think everyone else should oo because Somalis will never change from eating halwa to asparagus.

World

VIP
So which one is it then in your opinion? You just contradicted yourself. Lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What’s next, calling Somalis half Arab because of our ancient levantine admixture? Please, stop with the bullshit. The guy said we are Nilotic-Cushitic mix which is a language group and implied recent admixture whilst Somalis don’t even have .1 % recent Nilotic admixture. If your not able to tell that apart then don’t discuss this subject.

What’s next, calling Somalis half Arab because of our ancient levantine admixture? Please, stop with the bullshit. The guy said we are Nilotic-Cushitic mix which is a language group and implied recent admixture whilst Somalis don’t even have .1 % recent Nilotic admixture. If your not able to tell that apart then don’t discuss this subject.
Lol for believing in garbage like that :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending