Mona Khalifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only boys from ghetto that worship them. In general Somali men don't worship the women and lust after them. These ghetto boys are imitating AA ' s negative culture of lusting after naked, cheap women.
In reality Somali men never marry Ethiopian women. And those who married them are from areas between Oromoia and Ogaden. You see that rich Somalis or our elites (politicians/businessmen)marry first choice is Somali, Yemeni Somali, and Arab.
What is Yemeni Somali?

It's just that the male members of this site constantly talk about habasha women as though they're made of dahab

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
What is Yemeni Somali?

It's just that the male members of this site constantly talk about habasha women as though they're made of dahab

There are some tribes like Carab Salax which originate from Yemen but live in Puntland now. I guess you could call them Arab Somalis or Proto-Yemenis.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Transparent

Mate, I thought that you are attending the woggy, communist and shittest uni in all of Australia. Latrobe uni should have been situated in Latrobe Valley and not in Melbourne.
Waryaa don't insult me,I don't go Latrobe niyoo.Kangan institute gang cert 2 in beauty therapy gang :siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
she's really coming for us :birdman: aint she the same hating on halima aden :mjlol: highkey wishes she was her

girl needs to realize that without Somalia, there would be no Eritrean state, forget independence those rebels would have been crushed years before. ungrateful girl:farole:

Melbourne central is where all the dimes congregate,I have a question for you.Are you living in Melbourne right now?:what1:

Transparent

Speaking of Melbourne central and the dimes, have you ever been to the Malaysian restaurant there? I had the misfortune of sitting next to a couple of Halimas that ate a soumo wrestling team's meal. Mid baa intay istaagtey dhuusada Ka so baxdey ayaa i daqri lahayd. I quit going to Melbourne central that day.

I'm fly in, fly out employee at the Pilbara and sometimes, I spend my time off in Melbourne.

girl needs to realize that without Somalia, there would be no Eritrean state, forget independence those rebels would have been crushed years before. ungrateful girl:farole:

Von

The irony is both Meles Zenawe and Isaias Aferwerke briefly shared the same house in Mogadishu.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Von

The irony is both Meles Zenawe and Isaias Aferwerke briefly shared the same house in Mogadishu.
I understand the president of Eritrea but tell me how the former PM of Ethiopia found himself in the homeland and sharing a house together:farmajoyaab:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Transparent

Speaking of Melbourne central and the dimes, have you ever been to the Malaysian restaurant there? I had the misfortune of sitting next to a couple of Halimas that ate a soumo wrestling team's meal. Mid baa intay istaagtey dhuusada Ka so baxdey ayaa i daqri lahayd. I quit going to Melbourne central that day.

I'm fly in, fly out employee at the Pilbara and sometimes, I spend my time off in Melbourne.
r u from NSW?

I understand the president of Eritrea but tell me how the former PM of Ethiopia found himself in the homeland and sharing a house together:farmajoyaab:

Von

Both the late Mohamed Siad Barre and Mengistu pursued the concept of my enemy's enemy is my friend and each armed rebel groups that were fighting the other. Melez Zenawe roamed Mogadishu like a celebrity and was considered a comrade by the regime and the Somali public. In politics, there are no permanent enemies or friends but only permanent interests.

Waryaa don't insult me,I don't go Latrobe niyoo.Kangan institute gang cert 2 in beauty therapy gang :siilaanyosmile:

Transparent

Let me know when you finish your beauty therapy certificate. I've been going for facials to this woman and I'd enough of this Lebanese Christian lady complaints about Hizbulah and Iran. I need to enjoy it and f*ck middle eastern politics. I hope you won't slash my face like Chadians.

What is Yemeni Somali?

Somali Yemenis are Yemenis who migrated to Somalia last 80/100 years. They married Somalis and lived in north Somalia and port towns in Somalia. Most of them worked in trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts