Mona Khalifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is overrated. This is how she looks like without makeup.

tmp_14268-img-20170515-wa0027-1594542569-jpg.18117
That was way back in 2010 though when she was 16. She still looks pretty cute there anyways.

N

nadia

She tweeted about it a couple times. Keep searching lol
oh ok i found her tweet lol omg your right i wonder how her parents accepted her partner i mean i thought eritrean arab speakers were strict and racist

Somali niggas rate any habasha girl, even ones that look like this without makeup. Your girls are just as pretty or prettier than them,chill. They chase after them like black men with white women. The habasha worshipping and fetishizing that goes on here is on another level. The saying " you don't realize what you have till you lose it" applies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Somali niggas rate any habasha girl, even ones that look like this without makeup. Your girls are just as pretty or prettier than them,chill. They chase after them like black men with white women. The habasha worshipping and fetishizing that goes on here is on another level. The saying " you don't realize what you have till you lose it" applies.
You seem jealous? Tell us what happen :hillarybiz:

You seem jealous? Tell us what happen :hillarybiz:
Not jealous, just confused. Put a habasha chick in a hijab and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between her and a Somali girl. I would understand if they were better looking, but that's not the case. So I don't understand where this fetishizing comes from.

Not jealous, just confused. Put a habasha chick in a hijab and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between her and a Somali girl. I would understand if they were better looking, but that's not the case. So I don't understand where this fetishizing comes from.

lol they're all dreaming anyway, this placed is filled with angry delusional rejects tbh.

Just found a pic of him. Y'all are such jealous haters. He's very good looking.

Jealous from what? Is he rich and famous like David boy or rich Arab millionaire like Somali Mona key 's husband ? Amira nothing to be jealous from midget habashi with her Jamaican boyfriend.

Zeus

STYLIN

u mad :ulyin:

somali girls aren't rated :ulyin:

Only boys from ghetto that worship them. In general Somali men don't worship the women and lust after them. These ghetto boys are imitating AA ' s negative culture of lusting after naked, cheap women.
In reality Somali men never marry Ethiopian women. And those who married them are from areas between Oromoia and Ogaden. You see that rich Somalis or our elites (politicians/businessmen)marry first choice is Somali, Yemeni Somali, and Arab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts