Mona Khalifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some tribes like Carab Salax which originate from Yemen but live in Puntland now. I guess you could call them Arab Somalis or Proto-Yemenis.

Arab Salah are older than that, they fought in Adal wars and Ahmed gurey requested them to build the ships (because they were good builders).

Somali Yemenis are Yemenis who migrated to Somalia last 80/100 years. They married Somalis and lived in north Somalia and port towns in Somalia. Most of them worked in trade.

Cannuck

One fact about these Yemeni migrants is only their males married Somali females but Yemeni females were not allowed to marry Somali men. They were kept in the house and the few times they ventured outside with a family member, they wore Niqab and couldn't even speak proper Somali. The only Somali male/Yemeni female marriages allowed was in Yemen, when Somali male sailors and merchants married female Yemeni Akhdams whose ancestors hailed from the HOA.

What is Yemeni Somali?

It's just that the male members of this site constantly talk about habasha women as though they're made of dahab

As I said before only boys (not real men) that fetishize any women group. These boys picked up bad habit from AA who loves and fetishizes east Africa women. While in the reality Somali men don't rate them or married in diaspora or backhome. In fact back home Somalia they look down at them because illegal immigrants (Oromo and habashi) 's life styles in slums. Believe it habashi women work in Mogadishu in (.......) rubbing old Somali men's back under name of massage.

Cannuck

One fact about these Yemeni migrants is only their males married Somali females but Yemeni females were not allowed to marry Somali men. They were kept in the house and the few times they ventured outside with a family member, they wore Niqab and couldn't even speak proper Somali. The only Somali male/Yemeni female marriages allowed was in Yemen, when Somali male sailors and merchants married female Yemeni Akhdams whose ancestors hailed from the HOA.

Wrong they married Somali men, go to sanaag/sool and you will find Somalis with Yemeni grandmothers.

Cannuck

Somali seamen and traders never married from Akhdams (who were habashi slaves) Majority of Somalis married from Mehri tribe (Arab salah in Somalia)in Yemen because they considered closer to us ( their history says that they came with sheikh Darood to Somalia)

Somali seamen and traders never married from Akhdams (who were habashi slaves) Majority of Somalis married from Mehri tribe (Arab salah in Somalia)in Yemen because they considered closer to us ( their history says that they came with sheikh Darood to Somalia)

Canuck

The mehris make sense because I met an old Somali guy who was married to a Jeberti Yemeni originally an Eritrean Tigrinyan. He said many Somalis married such women because of racism. All the Africans including Somalis were considered inferior to the Yemeni Arabs.

Canuck

The mehris make sense because I met an old Somali guy who was married to a Jeberti Yemeni originally an Eritrean Tigrinyan. He said many Somalis married such women because of racism. All the Africans including Somalis were considered inferior to the Yemeni Arabs.

It is fake news because Somalis live in mehri region and married from them. And the racism takes place in north towns of Yemen (houthis turkish/Iranian/Yemeni hybrid) I know that because my second grandfather 's brother and two sisters were married to them. We are still in touch with our relatives there. Of course it could happen some Somali naive new refugee in Aden to marry from them.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Mona Khalifa is a dime, stop with the jealousy gals.

nice petite xabashi :diddyass::diddyass::diddyass:

Mona Khalifa is a dime, stop with the jealousy gals.

nice petite xabashi :diddyass::diddyass::diddyass:

Yonis

Slow down bruv, Canuck is already on her fifth gear, marka, don't let her plough us all. Secondly, Mona is ok but a model? ooh please. Maybe, this whole beauty stuff is subjective but I see similar or prettier girls than her in Melbourne all the time.

Canuck

Why are you anti-dumarka qurxoon from Horn of Africa? Somalis, Amharic, oromos, Tigrinyans and the rest do have some of the prettiest women in the world. If you can't compete with them, don't be a xenophobe.

Yonis

Slow down bruv, Canuck is already on her fifth gear, marka, don't let her plough us all. Secondly, Mona is ok but a model? ooh please. Maybe, this whole beauty stuff is subjective but I see similar or prettier girls than her in Melbourne all the time.

Canuck

Why are you anti-dumarka qurxoon from Horn of Africa? Somalis, Amharic, oromos, Tigrinyans and the rest do have some of the prettiest women in the world. If you can't compete with them, don't be a xenophobe.

I don't need to compete with anyone, wallahi with my kid life when I was in school in ME I was asked to do TV commercial and one day at Somali embassy requested me to represent Somalia in miss Africa that was taking place in morocco and my parents rejected the idea. What I do not like here is these boys are encouraging Somali girls to strip like them and end with new generation of baby mothers. I want Somali girls not to take that route.

I don't need to compete with anyone, wallahi with my kid life when I was in school in ME I was asked to do TV commercial and one day at Somali embassy requested me to represent Somalia in miss Africa that was taking place in morocco and my parents rejected the idea. What I do not like here is these boys are encouraging Somali girls to strip like them and end with new generation of baby mothers. I want Somali girls not to take that route.

Canuck

Nice story. But experience tells us, if a girl is confident with her looks, she just ignores others and acts humble or carefree towards others, on the other hand, girls who think they are not as pretty as the others, they become jealous and vindictive towards these girls. Mate, why do you care how others conduct their lives? Let it go.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Very obvious to see Canuck is not wife material, a lot of red flags with the verbal diarrhea she spews:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending