Mona Khalifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very obvious to see Canuck is not wife material, a lot of red flags with the verbal diarrhea she spews:yacadiim:

Obviously you took your uncle gaas 's mental illness, I see lot of red flags that you suffered like him from bipolar disorder.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Obviously you took your uncle gaas 's mental illness, I see lot of red flags that you suffered like him from bipolar disorder.
Abaayo, my family controls Puntland, your family cannot leave Las Anod without being manhandled by SL cops :ulyin:

Seriously though you're severly mentally deranged and intellectually challenged, i feel sorry for the unfortunante faraax that marries you, being subject to your irrationality day by day:bell:

Oh well thank god i'm 19 and not in my 30s :sass2:

Canuck

Nice story. But experience tells us, if a girl is confident with her looks, she just ignores others and acts humble or carefree towards others, on the other hand, girls who think they are not as pretty as the others, they become jealous and vindictive towards these girls. Mate, why do you care how others conduct their lives? Let it go.

I came here to this very old thread to answer the girl's question of why do Somali men fetishizes those women? I explain to her that it is fake thing and only ghetto mentality boys that liked them. Which is very true. Simply I challenge you to bring any rich, Somali businessman or politicians or our elites that married them. It does not exist. You got defensive and started to make it personal thing while I was speaking on general.

Abaayo, my family controls Puntland state, your family cannon leave Las Anod without being manhandled by SL cops :ulyin:

Seriously though you're severly mentally deranged and intellectually challenged, i feel sorry for the unfortunante faraax that marries you, being subject to your irrationality day by day:bell:

You don't know me at all, but I am sure of your uncle 's mentality illness and it seems that you inherited too. Seek help.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You don't know me at all, but I am sure of your uncle 's mentality illness and it seems that you inherited too. Seek help.
So how many wrinkles do you have, being in your 30s on a somali forum :farmajoyaab:

Abaayo, my family controls Puntland, your family cannot leave Las Anod without being manhandled by SL cops :ulyin:

Lol are you bragging about other people's achievements again? To score points against a girl online... tragic.

:mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lol are you bragging about other people's achievements again? To score points against a girl online... tragic.

:mjlol:
"a girl" who's well in a 30s, she's old enough to be my mother and shes on a somali forum debating teens :russ:

Canuck

Our elite are from a different era, environment and they are a different generation, therefore, whoever they married could never be a benchmark for this generation. I've seen mixed marriages of different HOA ethnicities that lasted longer than Somalis only marriages. Discrimination is never cool and you can't control who your siblings or children decide to settle with, let alone strangers you only share with ethnicity. Though I do disagree with your opinion here, but I respect it because most older people of any nationality and ethnicity will like to see their people marry one another. But young people across many ethnicities are now tying the knot and I view it as a wonderful thing that enables us prejudices and stereotypes of one another to dissipate. It will lead us to a better and brighter understanding of one another. Can you hook me up with nice Oromo girls?

Yonis

Please cease harassing her.

she ain't even pretty. who cares about her opinion? A chick's opinion is only going to matter if she's at least an 8.
Goodluck with your half breed jigaboos ku dheh.

Canuck

Our elite are from a different era, environment and they are a different generation, therefore, whoever they married could never be a benchmark for this generation. I've seen mixed marriages of different HOA ethnicities that lasted longer than Somalis only marriages. Discrimination is never cool and you can't control who your siblings or children decide to settle with, let alone strangers you only share with ethnicity. Though I do disagree with your opinion here, but I respect it because most older people of any nationality and ethnicity will like to see their people marry one another. But young people across many ethnicities are now tying the knot and I view it as a wonderful thing that enables us prejudices and stereotypes of one another to dissipate. It will lead us to a better and brighter understanding of one another. Can you hook me up with nice Oromo girls?

Yonis

lol I just stated some facts about our community even with the new generation in diaspora do not intermarry with them except with Somalis from Ogaden region. And even in Ogaden the marriage happened between Somalis living in boards of oromia or addisbaba. It is simple facts.

Canuck

Yonis

hooking you up, you can find them in bosaso in slum called "Soweto" just olive Oromo. But make sure to get her tested because of the aids. Good luck.

lol I just stated some facts about our community even with the new generation in diaspora do not intermarry with them except with Somalis from Ogaden region. And even in Ogaden the marriage happened between Somalis living in boards of oromia or addisbaba. It is simple facts.

Canuck

I've seen inter-marriages here in Melbourne and I wish them happy and a longevity marriage.

Say, you had the option of marrying one of these two guys and please, you have to pick only one of them. EeddoMenace oo qasacadaha qamriga laga cabey aruursada because he feels his life of becoming a Dabacasar or hooyo Malyuun as a middle aged social media starlet never eventuated and who travels from state to state seeking fame oo isku buuqey buufis darteeda and a decent Oromo man who has good education, good work ethics, loves and cares about you, knows the Somali culture, which one will you marry? You have to pick one?

Canuck

I've seen inter-marriages here in Melbourne and I wish them happy and a longevity marriage.

Say, you had the option of marrying one of these two guys and please, you have to pick only one of them. EeddoMenace oo qasacadaha qamriga laga cabey aruursada because he feels his life of becoming a Dabacasar or hooyo Malyuun as a middle aged social media starlet never eventuated and who travels from state to state seeking fame oo isku buuqey buufis darteeda and a decent Oromo man who has good education, good work ethics, loves and cares about you, knows the Somali culture, which one will you marry? You have to pick one?

Why I have to choose between them ? Life is big and board. Somalis around world are one million and 20 millions in the horn and Somalia. I will go and discover Somali communities around world till I find my perfect partner instead of settling down with foreigner Oromo who speaks different language with different culture and share history full of blood and killing with him.

Canuck

Are you joking about Soweto?

Why will I joke? You asked me about Oromo girls that I know, and these are the only Oromo that I know. Plus, they will suit your liberal lifestyle. You seems atheist, joins western life style. And Oromo in Soweto bosaso are very liberal, they like to drink, join life on the beach in hippie style (sex on beach, drinking and partying) no restrictions, just free spirit. Drink alcohol, smoke drugs, sex at beach with multi partners freedom.

Why will I joke? You asked me about Oromo girls that I know, and these are the only Oromo that I know. Plus, they will suit your liberal lifestyle. You seems atheist, joins western life style. And Oromo in Soweto bosaso are very liberal, they like to drink, join life on the beach in hippie style (sex on beach, drinking and partying) no restrictions, just free spirit. Drink alcohol, smoke drugs, sex at beach with multi partners freedom.

Canuck

That is the stereotypical impression Somalis have about atheists. I don't drink, smoke, use drugs and even hate shiisha.

Secondly, you make Bosaso like Bangkok where every vice things happens on the beach between "liberal" locals and "imoral" Orromos.

Mate, the orromos I met in Melbourne are decent and honourable people. They conduct themselves far better than us, Somalis. Let me illustrate to you that point further. We Somalis are always on the news here negatively. Welfare scams, high levels of youth incarceration in jails, higher rates of male adults committing rape, terrorism related charges, illegal tahriib Somalis in detention camps inside and some relocated to inhostible islands. On the other hand, you will never hear anyone in the Oromo community with the negatives above. In fact, Somali migration to Australia has been put on hold except few cases of children sponsored as orphans. Meanwhile, migration from Ethiopia has been increased including many Oromo families are coming here. This indicates that we Somalis are savages compared to the Orromos. Therefore, the question is what will an Oromo family think of their relative marrying a Somali? Gaal dil, gartiisana sii. These are the facts of our predicament and theirs in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending