Mona Khalifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canuck

That is the stereotypical impression Somalis have about atheists. I don't drink, smoke, use drugs and even hate shiisha.

Secondly, you make Bosaso like Bangkok where every vice things happens on the beach between "liberal" locals and "imoral" Orromos.

Mate, the orromos I met in Melbourne are decent and honourable people. They conduct themselves far better than us, Somalis. Let me illustrate to you that point further. We Somalis are always on the news here negatively. Welfare scams, high levels of youth incarceration in jails, higher rates of male adults committing rape, terrorism related charges, illegal tahriib Somalis in detention camps inside and some relocated to inhostible islands. On the other hand, you will never hear anyone in the Oromo community with the negatives above. In fact, Somali migration to Australia has been put on hold except few cases of children sponsored as orphans. Meanwhile, migration from Ethiopia has been increased including many Oromo families are coming here. This indicates that we Somalis are savages compared to the Orromos. Therefore, the question is what will an Oromo family think of their relative marrying a Somali? Gaal dil, gartiisana sii. These are the facts of our predicament and theirs in Australia.

Oromo Ethiopian in bosaso brought with them their culture of brothols to Somalia. Unfortunately local Somalis did their best to stop them even took to streets of bosaso on protests to deport them. Somalis are protecting their youth from this culture.
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.tes...largest-collection-of-brothels-in-africa/amp/

Canuck

That is the stereotypical impression Somalis have about atheists. I don't drink, smoke, use drugs and even hate shiisha.

Secondly, you make Bosaso like Bangkok where every vice things happens on the beach between "liberal" locals and "imoral" Orromos.

Mate, the orromos I met in Melbourne are decent and honourable people. They conduct themselves far better than us, Somalis. Let me illustrate to you that point further. We Somalis are always on the news here negatively. Welfare scams, high levels of youth incarceration in jails, higher rates of male adults committing rape, terrorism related charges, illegal tahriib Somalis in detention camps inside and some relocated to inhostible islands. On the other hand, you will never hear anyone in the Oromo community with the negatives above. In fact, Somali migration to Australia has been put on hold except few cases of children sponsored as orphans. Meanwhile, migration from Ethiopia has been increased including many Oromo families are coming here. This indicates that we Somalis are savages compared to the Orromos. Therefore, the question is what will an Oromo family think of their relative marrying a Somali? Gaal dil, gartiisana sii. These are the facts of our predicament and theirs in Australia.

You wouldn't hear crimes of Oromo and afar in west simply because they are tribes in Ethiopia and their crimes fall under ethic of Ethiopia. I can bring to you countries that ban them for their crimes more than 10 years ago. Those Ethiopian immigrants come to Australia and states because help of the church. Yes churches bring them.

About Somali community in Australia is very good community.

You wouldn't hear crimes of Oromo and afar in west simply because they are tribes in Ethiopia and their crimes fall under ethic of Ethiopia. I can bring to you countries that ban them for their crimes more than 10 years ago. Those Ethiopian immigrants come to Australia and states because help of the church. Yes churches bring them.

About Somali community in Australia is very good community.

Canuck

First, the Oromo in Australia are 99.5% Muslims and like all refugees they come under the yearly government intake of refugees. Therefore, churches don't sponsor or resettle refugees here like in the United States.

Secondly, the Oromo here are highly politicised and a large majority are pro-succession and would like to see a free oromia. But their intellectuals see benefits trickling to them from the Ethiopian economic miracle that is in full swing and are very cautious that a poor and poverty ridden oromia will follow the footsteps of Somalia. Therefore, they are into themselves and organise their own festivals. They are more closer to Somalis than to Tigrinyans or Amhara people because as Muslims, they congregate the same mosques and inter-marry.

Lastly, there are as many Oromo people as Somalis but like our motherland, we lead them and come first in every category that is negative. Marka, let us quietly and honestly take an L in comparatively to the Oromo people. You don't have to argue for arguments sake because that are the facts on the ground. As for what's happening in Bosaso, I'm not privy to it and can't comment further other than to say that we Somalis treat miserably other Somalis if they sought asylum in another tribe's land and accordingly, we are xenophobic about foreigners living among us. Not long ago, Somalis went into rage about few Kenyan technicians and expert teachers working in Somalia. If there was a Somali workforce with similar skills, it would have been cheaper for the Somali employers to hire them. Unfortunately, there were none. Imagine if they were deported and Kenya retaliated? We are hateful to ourselves and to others and we also lack the intelligence to weigh the responses to our actions. Marka, shed off this fake patriotism and admit or accept that we are at the bottom of the heap. The question is, what will we do about it and how could we solve it instead of living in a bubble of denial?

Last edited:
Canuck

First, the Oromo in Australia are 99.5% Muslims and like all refugees they come under the yearly government intake of refugees. Therefore, churches don't sponsor or resettle refugees here like in the United States.

Secondly, the Oromo here are highly politicised and a large majority are pro-succession and would like to see a free oromia. But their intellectuals see benefits trickling to them from the Ethiopian economic miracle that is in full swing and are very cautious that a poor and poverty ridden oromia will follow the footsteps of Somalia. Therefore, they are into themselves and organise their own festivals. They are more closer to Somalis than to Tigrinyans or Amhara people because as Muslims, they congregate the same mosques and inter-marry.

Lastly, there are as many Oromo people as Somalis but like our motherland, we lead them and come first in every category that is negative. Marka, let us quietly and honestly take an L in comparatively to the Oromo people. You don't have to argue for arguments sake because that are the facts on the ground. As for what's happening in Bosaso, I'm not privy to it and can't comment further other than to say that we Somalis treat miserably other Somalis if they sought asylum in another tribe's land and accordingly, we are xenophobic about foreigners living among us. Not long ago, Somalis went into rage about few Kenyan technicians and expert teachers working in Somalia. If there was a Somali workforce with similar skills, it would have been cheaper for the Somali employers to hire them. Unfortunately, there were none. Imagine if they were deported and Kenya retaliated? We are hateful to ourselves and to others and we also lack the intelligence to weigh the responses to our actions. Marka, shed off this fake patriotism and admit or accept that we are at the bottom of the heap. The question is, what will we do about it and how could we solve it instead of living in a bubble of denial?

???

Canuck

The church also sponsored Muslim people, but the Ethiopians get lot of help from Christian communities. Even famous Egyptian Christian heart doctor comes to Ethiopia to perform free heart surgery.

@AussieHustler Ethiopian crimes (including Oromo) exists but you don't hear from it, simply because you are Somali and not interested in following their crimes. But I can show their crimes that will make your hair turned white from horror. I once did here and they accused me of spamming the forum from cannibalism to whoring and organized crime in Africa and Middle East where certain countries banned them.
http://www.tadias.com/03/31/2010/string-of-violent-crimes-involving-young-ethiopians/

@AussieHustler
10. Ethiopia

Highest-Rape-Crime-in-Ethiopia.jpg

Ethiopia is estimated to have one of the highest rates of violence against women in the world. A report by the UN found that nearly 60% of Ethiopian women were subjected to sexual violence. Rape is a very serious problem in Ethiopia. The country is infamous for the practice of marriage by abduction, with the prevalence of this practice in Ethiopia being one of the highest in the world. In many parts of Ethiopia, it is common for a man, working in co-ordination with his friends, to kidnap a girl or woman, sometimes using a horse to ease the escape. The abductor will then hide his intended bride and rape her until she becomes pregnant. Girls as young as eleven years old are reported to have been kidnapped for the purpose of marriage. Also the Ethiopian military has been accused of committing systematic rapes against civilians.

Canuck

In all the links you've provided, I haven't read one Oromo name. Having said that, I haven't argued that they don't commit crimes but compared to us (litmus test in Australia), we commit far more crimes than them. These crimes are highly publicised in the local and national media outlets. We and the South Sudanese and in particular the Dinka commit more crimes than any other recently arrived migrant group. We even have the top cop pleading with the Somali community to help them stop this wave of crimes committed by Somali teenagers. The juvenile jails are full of Somali youth, he is so worried for the 5-10 year old Somali kids emulating their older siblings in crimes when they are older. It was painful to watch and read.

African youth crime concern

SUDANESE and Somali-born Victorians are about five times more likely to commit crimes than the wider community, a trend that must be addressed to prevent Cronulla-style social unrest, police warn.

The most common crimes committed by Somali and Sudanese-born Victorians are assault and robbery, illustrating the trend towards increasingly violent robberies by disaffected African youths.

''We've got to fix this now and make sure it doesn't continue, so the kids who are now 10 years old aren't in this offender bracket in five years' time. So we don't get the Cronullas happening,'' Victoria Police Deputy Commissioner Tim Cartwright said.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html

Where are the Ethiopians and in particular the Oromo youth? These are irrefutable facts and it is the same in every country in the Western diaspora.

Last edited:
Canuck

In all the links you've provided, I haven't read one Oromo name. Having said that, I haven't argued that they don't commit crimes but compared to us (litmus test in Australia), we commit far more crimes than them. These crimes are highly publicised in the local and national media outlets. We and the South Sudanese and in particular the Dinka commit more crimes than any other recently arrived migrant group. We even have the top cop pleading with the Somali community to help them stop this wave of crimes committed by Somali teenagers. The juvenile jails are full of Somali youth, he is so worried for the 5-10 year old Somali kids emulating their older siblings in crimes when they are older. It was painful to watch and read.

African youth crime concern

SUDANESE and Somali-born Victorians are about five times more likely to commit crimes than the wider community, a trend that must be addressed to prevent Cronulla-style social unrest, police warn.

The most common crimes committed by Somali and Sudanese-born Victorians are assault and robbery, illustrating the trend towards increasingly violent robberies by disaffected African youths.

''We've got to fix this now and make sure it doesn't continue, so the kids who are now 10 years old aren't in this offender bracket in five years' time. So we don't get the Cronullas happening,'' Victoria Police Deputy Commissioner Tim Cartwright said.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html

Where are the Ethiopians and in particular the Oromo youth? These are irrefutable facts and it is the same in every country in the Western diaspora.

They are raping their women in Ethiopia Where more than 60% of Ethiopian women are raped. However, I can go and find more crimes of Oromo Ethiopian but you will deny it and will speak as expert in their names although you claimed to be Somali. Ethiopians were banned from certain countries due to their crimes and killing of children/women and smuggling of drugs/alcohol/sex trade. But you will deny them.

Last edited:
I aint even gonna lie...

I swear I don't find her attractive at all. I mean she's not ugly, but I wouldn't look at her twice. She's just average, and not slightly above that.

They are raping their women in Ethiopia Where more than 60% of Ethiopian women are raped. However, I can go and find more crimes of Oromo Ethiopian but you will deny it and will speak as expert in their names although you claimed to be Somali. Ethiopians were banned from certain countries due to their crimes and killing of children/women and smuggling of drugs/alcohol/sex trade. But you will deny them.

Canuck

Sis, after reading your post, I just visualised 3 words. kettle, pot and black. Though rape is so common in Ethiopia and Somalia, unfortunately, we have been awarded the highest medal of rape in the world. Marka, we have more pressing issues, why can't we find our own solutions and rectify it. Or, should we adopt a defeatist approach of saying, they are as bad as us and by default, we are ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts