Mona Khalifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
She should go to these beauty clinics and get permanent make up. Used to think she was pretty till I saw her no make up pic.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She's engaged to a black revert. And she's catfish. I dare her to post a pic with no filters. She was already exposed on Twitter.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
@Amira She isn't peng at all. She has atleat a kg of makeup on and she's barely thick. She's doesn't even qualify as a PAHG

You should go to YouTube and search before and after makeup vids.

I honestly believe that having makeup gets you the evil eye or some shit bc the very popular girls on YouTube makeup have the ugliest no makeup faces, be it discolouration or very bad acne.

landscape-1433780098-screen-shot-2015-06-08-at-121412-pm.png

NdhVLgcNiuUx8qGD0.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

I honestly believe that having makeup gets you the evil eye or some shit bc the very popular girls on YouTube makeup have the ugliest no makeup faces, be it discolouration or very bad acne.

NdhVLgcNiuUx8qGD0.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Mona Khalifa without makeup was exactly like this :russ:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

NdhVLgcNiuUx8qGD0.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg
The second one is the biggest catfish pump fake I may have ever seen.:snoop: I need to see my girl without makeup within the first month. Don't wanna be spending my time with a monster looking :idontlike:

N

nadia

i thought she was kind of pretty till i saw her again and mehh shes very average and peak with no makeup. I dont think she hates Somalis since most of her girlfriends are somali girls y'all make it seem every xabashi hate us when in reality they dont know or care for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.