Mogadishu and Adal controlled Madagascar [proof]

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
The northerners were better sailors than the south The Romans and Arabs mentioned them before the south, where most of the sailors were Arabs
The Hijaz and Yemen literally lived on what came to it from Berber and Zeila
So don't talk like you were better. We have songs about Somali sailors going to India in the fourteenth century, and they're in several languages. So don't try
Day 5 of me waiting for you to give me the source that somali sailors in the north going to india had songs about them ๐Ÿ’€

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Other people boast about their accomplishes while some questionable creatures who unfortunately were born as somali try their hardest to find any flaw or mistake in our history. We need to start banishing these people, straight up exiled.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
The northerners were better sailors than the south The Romans and Arabs mentioned them before the south, where most of the sailors were Arabs
The Hijaz and Yemen literally lived on what came to it from Berber and Zeila
So don't talk like you were better. We have songs about Somali sailors going to India in the fourteenth century, and they're in several languages. So don't try
Day 9 of me waiting for you to give me the source that somali sailors in the north going to india had songs about them ๐Ÿ’€

u think am gonna let this slide, hell no๐Ÿ˜‚. until u admit u were lying, am gonna remind you of how much of a fraud you are
:mybusiness:

Day 9 of me waiting for you to give me the source that somali sailors in the north going to india had songs about them ๐Ÿ’€

u think am gonna let this slide, hell no๐Ÿ˜‚. until u admit u were lying, am gonna remind you of how much of a fraud you are
:mybusiness:
You don't have a life๐Ÿ˜†. I was busy at university and world cup I told you to post another post and I'll show you there. I didn't mean here but ok I will put it here

Yeah something was going on in late 18th century early 19th century. You have Salala begin to be settld by somalis at that time you've got Haji Ali Majeerteen who've traveled to hijaz and gujurat even built a masjid there. He also tried to establish a coloney on the coast of southern somalia. After him other northern somalis also tried to establish a coloney around the same area but were pushied by the tunis to kismayu. They were often times waring with the tunis to try and take over barawa and even one time they were so close but the geledi stopped them and pushid them back to kismayu.

There were the hobbia settelment which tried to extend it's reach to warshiekh and beyoend. I even read that there were a group from norhtern somalia belongen to Dhulbahante tribe that become considert part of reer hamar and become permanent residents. Others from northern somalia become non permanent residents rather staying for 5 month of the year i think. In an alternative history the whole of the indian ocean coast of somalia might of been colonized or setteld by them. One interesting note is that there might have been an earlier attempt to settele southern somalia around the 16th century. The bajuni or some other tribes found in lamu have clan names such as bimali, garri and harti wa Allahu a'lam.
There has been an continuous Aji migration towards the south. Biimaal was part of a larger exodus to konfuur due to various reasons (Isaaq and Darood expansion, drought, famine etc.). D&M have assimilated many Aji clans and Borana first remember clashing with Aji at 18th century. 16-17th Somaliweyn was rich in intra-Somali population changes, shame it's so understudied

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
There has been an continuous Aji migration towards the south. Biimaal was part of a larger exodus to konfuur due to various reasons (Isaaq and Darood expansion, drought, famine etc.). D&M have assimilated many Aji clans and Borana first remember clashing with Aji at 18th century. 16-17th Somaliweyn was rich in intra-Somali population changes, shamenit's so understudied
The inhabitants of bur habaka say that they came down from harar around the 14th century which coincide with the wars of amda sion. According to the portuguese and french records amda sion tried to systematically destroy ever non habashi in the area.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
The fact that the portuguese mistook the savage, primitive island of Madagascar as Mogadishu is quite ceeb :jcoleno: we need to stop bringing this up for own sakeโ€ฆ
Christopher Columbus thought the Bahamas was India Europeans aren't the brightest folk sometimes.

Interesting but you could be right and wrong at the same time. We could for exampale look at when the somalis and madagascar relationship began they could easily be presided by arabs and swahili but it doesn't mean that somalis never been there after all somalis like to trade. We could look at how long this relationship lastet if it was short, outside of historical circulus you will not find much. We could also look at the geographical spreed, if somalis were only found in some costal citys their influence wouldn't only be minimum but also easliy erased by colonialism.

Look at Algeria a country that spoke arabic in on shape or another for more than a thousend years simpley after 130 years of colonialism everyone speaks frensh. In fact arabic was about to be erased but Allah didn't will it. Al maqdishi that presided or ruled over an island in the maldivs left nothing of note for researchr not even in maldivian or portuguese records
and we're only know of him becouse of a historical book that of ibn batuta.

Socotra an the other hand is one of the biggest mysteries for me the inhabitants of the bari region of somalia could establish a coloney in Salalah, aden mombasa, kismayu and zanzibar but not socotra. In fact there is a mysterious town in somalia meantion as far back as the 12th century called bata somewhere in bari. Some of it's inhabitants moved to yemen and were called then the people of bate. Couldn't the have moved to socotra? well i guess in that time Socatra were orthodox.
Badda was possibly discovered by Said Shidad in 2014 a bit east of Garoowe. There was ruins near a lake which could have been bigger and supported settlement, and the town's name is a common Cushitic practice in naming lakes "bad (ocean)" like the Cushitic name for Lake Turkana, "Bรคd", or another lake in Djibouti which I forgot

Last edited:
The inhabitants of bur habaka say that they came down from harar around the 14th century which coincide with the wars of amda sion. According to the portuguese and french records amda sion tried to systematically destroy ever non habashi in the area.
I got 16th century, 14th century is way to early considering Ajuraan ruled the area before Eelaay

Garaad diinle

I got 16th century, 14th century is way to early considering Ajuraan ruled the area before Eelaay
Well don't blame me i only make do with what i have. I've seen a video about somalis in bur habaka saying they came from harar around 660-630 years ago. At that time somalis where in survival mode even sending a delegation to egypt for help. It's not a stretch for some to have come down since relations betweet mogadishu and hararghe was really strong.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Well don't blame me i only make do with what i have. I've seen a video about somalis in bur habaka saying they came from harar around 660-630 years ago. At that time somalis where in survival mode even sending a delegation to egypt for help. It's not a stretch for some to have come down since relations betweet mogadishu and hararghe was really strong.
wait they did when?

Garaad diinle

wait they did when?
Well i was minding my own business watching videos about somali cities and then an couple of
elders of bur habaka said that they came from harar. I thought to my self they're maay speakers aren't they supposed to be native. The elders said that they came down to bur habaka around 1350 ad or ce. It's not that surprising if you really think about it. Garrire speakars in el kare in somali gallbed speak a maay like language. Yibir has a language of their own where they say

mahaad fadasee

simillar to

maay fadasee.

In fact yibirs are called sab while the southern maay speakers call themselfs sab too.

Trending