Mogadishu and Adal controlled Madagascar [proof]

You probably don't know what he said about us He said we were slaves and And our women are prostitutes in the past. You're free if you want to accept that and believe a racist man like this.
A man can be both wrong in certain things and right in others. We can simply dismiss those kind of reports especially if there not based in anything but clan based bullshit. But if its wrong it's wrong just bring something to counter what has been stated and I'm with you on this specific topic

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
Ay yo what! Color me surprised what an eye opener. I've read the thread not expecting much only to be astonished and impressed. I've never thought of reading old portugese old high german and deutsch books from the age of exploration reagarding east africa. John Van linschoten and manuel barreto.

Often times in books concerning madagasgar in the colonial age i've come across mentions of somali trader hear and there and even in one french documentary about the island but i couldn't have thought that relations between them and somalia is this deep. I remember coming across a book speaking of how some malay come to southern somalia and then traveld to madagasgar that is why some bajuni look asian further more the somali word for baris might have come from some malay language since i've seen a special rice dish in malaysia i think that is called baris. It could still be somali i've also come across a list of nomadic somalis fruits and berries which included a plant called baris.

So somalis in maldivs sofala and madagasgar and even ibn batuta meet a somali world travler just like him self in kerala who've been to china. funnily enough i've read a book from the 13th century about the history of yemen in it the writer wrote that zayla'i took over adan but eventually left most likely because the lack of pasture and water wells. After them came the persian or shirazi and took control but they were transporting water from zayla. The persian ruler eventually bulid a water resevoir. The writer pointed to some remnant construction as an evidense and what is peculiar is that he wrote that the majority of inhabitense of aden in his time were people from berbera and people from habesha.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
This means that this historian is not an expert
We hope that the Somalis are the ones who discovered Australia, but you must be realistic. The closest islands to you are Socotra and the Seychelles, and those who arrived there first were the Arabs, then the Indians.
As for Madagascar, the first migrations began from Malay And they crossed that ocean because they were great sailors
Then the Arabs arrived in the ninth century Then came the Bantu, who learned sailing from the Arabs and settled on the island
And the Arabs in the north of the island transferred the method of making paper and writing in Arabic calligraphy Or what is called Sorabe alphabetView attachment 243298
The method of making paper there is the same method in Yemen and Oman View attachment 243299
Then the Indians arrived and brought Indian Zebu grazing to the island And you can see the similarities or go back to genetic studies View attachment 243301
And you can look at the genetic component in Madagascar, there is no Somali influence
There are facts and there are allegations and attempts to make fictional history
You don't have cultural influence Even the Muslim cities in northern Madagascar were named after Salalah and the names of Arab cities And you have no genetic influence
View attachment 243302
Is this you debunking the sources that I provided 💀

Is this you debunking the sources that I provided 💀
And what is the source of your friend, that some of the European invaders went there and thought they were in Mogadishu? That is why it is Somali. And that there was trade between the two regions
Why did the northern and southern Somalis not unite to invade Socotra? You know that its inhabitants were Christians until the sixteenth century when the Mahri Arabs invaded and made them Muslims. 😂
If the Somalis rule Madagascar, where are they? What did they bring to the region? Did they come and then suddenly disappear?
the Somalis in the north in this time were suffering from a war that lasted two hundred years with Habsha and the raids of the Portuguese ships on the coast, and you tell me that they united with Mogadishu to invade Madagascar, How will you invade and you suffer from the invasion .
You must be realistic

Garaad diinle

 
This means that this historian is not an expert
We hope that the Somalis are the ones who discovered Australia, but you must be realistic. The closest islands to you are Socotra and the Seychelles, and those who arrived there first were the Arabs, then the Indians.
As for Madagascar, the first migrations began from Malay And they crossed that ocean because they were great sailors
Then the Arabs arrived in the ninth century Then came the Bantu, who learned sailing from the Arabs and settled on the island
And the Arabs in the north of the island transferred the method of making paper and writing in Arabic calligraphy Or what is called Sorabe alphabetView attachment 243298
The method of making paper there is the same method in Yemen and Oman View attachment 243299
Then the Indians arrived and brought Indian Zebu grazing to the island And you can see the similarities or go back to genetic studies View attachment 243301
And you can look at the genetic component in Madagascar, there is no Somali influence
There are facts and there are allegations and attempts to make fictional history
You don't have cultural influence Even the Muslim cities in northern Madagascar were named after Salalah and the names of Arab cities And you have no genetic influence
View attachment 243302
Interesting but you could be right and wrong at the same time. We could for exampale look at when the somalis and madagascar relationship began they could easily be presided by arabs and swahili but it doesn't mean that somalis never been there after all somalis like to trade. We could look at how long this relationship lastet if it was short, outside of historical circulus you will not find much. We could also look at the geographical spreed, if somalis were only found in some costal citys their influence wouldn't only be minimum but also easliy erased by colonialism.

Look at Algeria a country that spoke arabic in on shape or another for more than a thousend years simpley after 130 years of colonialism everyone speaks frensh. In fact arabic was about to be erased but Allah didn't will it. Al maqdishi that presided or ruled over an island in the maldivs left nothing of note for researchr not even in maldivian or portuguese records
and we're only know of him becouse of a historical book that of ibn batuta.

Socotra an the other hand is one of the biggest mysteries for me the inhabitants of the bari region of somalia could establish a coloney in Salalah, aden mombasa, kismayu and zanzibar but not socotra. In fact there is a mysterious town in somalia meantion as far back as the 12th century called bata somewhere in bari. Some of it's inhabitants moved to yemen and were called then the people of bate. Couldn't the have moved to socotra? well i guess in that time Socatra were orthodox.

This man hates us so much (Isaaq)😂
This is not real and just an obsession to make himself like the great peoples. The Malays got there because they are great sailors Although we are closer to there Africans are not good sailors
Soon these nationalists will claim Yemen as theirs

LOL

What??

For example, Majeerteen sailed the seas and did business in India. You should read about Somali Maritime trade history.

Hamzza

VIP
Socotra an the other hand is one of the biggest mysteries for me the inhabitants of the bari region of somalia could establish a coloney in Salalah, aden mombasa, kismayu and zanzibar but not socotra.
I think it's because Northern Somalis started sailing relatively late when Socotra was already inhabited and ruled by Socotris/Mahris.

LOL

What??

For example, Majeerteen sailed the seas and did business in India. You should read about Somali Maritime trade history.
I have personally read that my family died as sailors transporting livestock to Aden and Jeddah. like this picture 👇
FB_IMG_1657717306805.jpg

But the Somalis were not great seafarers like the Arabs, Persians and Malawians The Somali sailing culture was the influence of the Arabs on the Somalis If they were sailors like the Arabs, Indians and Persians, they would have made a great civilization If they did, they would have an impact in the Indian Ocean

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I have personally read that my family died as sailors transporting livestock to Aden and Jeddah. like this picture 👇View attachment 243315
But the Somalis were not great seafarers like the Arabs, Persians and Malawians The Somali sailing culture was the influence of the Arabs on the Somalis If they were sailors like the Arabs, Indians and Persians, they would have made a great civilization If they did, they would have an impact in the Indian Ocean
Bruh mogadishu was going all the way to India and uae dont know about u guys tho 😂

Interesting but you could be right and wrong at the same time. We could for exampale look at when the somalis and madagascar relationship began they could easily be presided by arabs and swahili but it doesn't mean that somalis never been there after all somalis like to trade. We could look at how long this relationship lastet if it was short, outside of historical circulus you will not find much. We could also look at the geographical spreed, if somalis were only found in some costal citys their influence wouldn't only be minimum but also easliy erased by colonialism.

Look at Algeria a country that spoke arabic in on shape or another for more than a thousend years simpley after 130 years of colonialism everyone speaks frensh. In fact arabic was about to be erased but Allah didn't will it. Al maqdishi that presided or ruled over an island in the maldivs left nothing of note for researchr not even in maldivian or portuguese records
and we're only know of him becouse of a historical book that of ibn batuta.

Socotra an the other hand is one of the biggest mysteries for me the inhabitants of the bari region of somalia could establish a coloney in Salalah, aden mombasa, kismayu and zanzibar but not socotra. In fact there is a mysterious town in somalia meantion as far back as the 12th century called bata somewhere in bari. Some of it's inhabitants moved to yemen and were called then the people of bate. Couldn't the have moved to socotra? well i guess in that time Socatra were orthodox.
Somalis may have traded with Madagascar before the arrival of the Portuguese, I did not deny this but to say that the Somalis ruled Madagascar is very exaggerated

Bruh mogadishu was going all the way to India and uae dont know about u guys tho 😂
The northerners were better sailors than the south The Romans and Arabs mentioned them before the south, where most of the sailors were Arabs
The Hijaz and Yemen literally lived on what came to it from Berber and Zeila
So don't talk like you were better. We have songs about Somali sailors going to India in the fourteenth century, and they're in several languages. So don't try

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Somalis may have traded with Madagascar before the arrival of the Portuguese, I did not deny this but to say that the Somalis ruled Madagascar is very exaggerated
The proof is there and i didnt say somalis ruled all of Madagascar it could just be the coast no one knows, but the facts still remains somalis ruled Madagascar

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
The northerners were better sailors than the south The Romans and Arabs mentioned them before the south, where most of the sailors were Arabs
So don't talk like you were better. We have songs about Somali sailors going to India in the fourteenth century, and they're in several languages. So don't try
Yh sure 😂, when ahmed gurey was fighting with the Ethiopians, they were in the middle of lake tana which there is an island he asked the arabs to build a boat since none of them could build one 💀

Garaad diinle

 
I think it's because Northern Somalis started sailing relatively late when Socotra was already inhabited and ruled by Socotris/Mahris.
Yeah something was going on in late 18th century early 19th century. You have Salala begin to be settld by somalis at that time you've got Haji Ali Majeerteen who've traveled to hijaz and gujurat even built a masjid there. He also tried to establish a coloney on the coast of southern somalia. After him other northern somalis also tried to establish a coloney around the same area but were pushied by the tunis to kismayu. They were often times waring with the tunis to try and take over barawa and even one time they were so close but the geledi stopped them and pushid them back to kismayu.

There were the hobbia settelment which tried to extend it's reach to warshiekh and beyoend. I even read that there were a group from norhtern somalia belongen to Dhulbahante tribe that become considert part of reer hamar and become permanent residents. Others from northern somalia become non permanent residents rather staying for 5 month of the year i think. In an alternative history the whole of the indian ocean coast of somalia might of been colonized or setteld by them. One interesting note is that there might have been an earlier attempt to settele southern somalia around the 16th century. The bajuni or some other tribes found in lamu have clan names such as bimali, garri and harti wa Allahu a'lam.

Yh sure 😂, when ahmed gurey was fighting with the Ethiopians, they were in the middle of lake tana which there is an island he asked the arabs to build a boat since no none of them could build one 💀
Most of his army was made up of Bedouins, not from the coast. Open another therd and we will discuss it there

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
The only reason u guys were mentioned is coz u were close 💀 and u guys didnt go to the Roman's they came to u

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Send me the link of the songs

Garaad diinle

 
Don't forget that ibn batuta wrote about trade between mogadishu and the maldive there were even a ruler called al maqdishi. Further more the kilwa chronicles speak of how the mogadishi people were already trading in sofala.

While it's not much i think i read in ibn saids book that there were people found south in the zingi coast, here meaning around mozambique that looked like mogadishi and along with the somali coast they were the only muslims found in the eastern coast of africa.

One more thing there is a tribe found in yemen named al maqadisha. These tribes were first mention by an arab historian in the 13th century. They and people called people from berbera meaning somalis were trading with adan.

Don't forget that ibn batuta wrote about trade between mogadishu and the maldive there were even a ruler called al maqdishi. Further more the kilwa chronicles speak of how the mogadishi people were already trading in sofala.

While it's not much i think i read in ibn saids book that there were people found south in the zingi coast, here meaning around mozambique that looked like mogadishi and along with the somali coast they were the only muslims found in the eastern coast of africa.

One more thing there is a tribe found in yemen named al maqadisha. These tribes were first mention by an arab historian in the 13th century. They and people called people from berbera meaning somalis were trading with adan.
That man who was with Ibn Battuta was a friend
We don't know much about the Somali maritime history because the Somalis were not a nation that writes, so all we have is the writings of people about us, and they are not clear, frankly.

Hamzza

VIP
There were the hobbia settelment which tried to extend it's reach to warshiekh and beyoend.
Actually, Keenadiid wanted to build his state in Socotra or somewhere on the Swahili coast near Mombasa at first but was unsuccessful in his endeavors. Cali Boos his guide a Mahri convinced him to settle for Hobyo.
Polish_20221117_170414592.png