Mogadishu and Adal controlled Madagascar [proof]

why do no italians live in somalia? that kind of logic dont make sense.

i showed you the proof, why dont u debunk it then
So Adal who are Northern Somalis united with Southern Somalis to conquer, colonize and establish dynasties in foreign land with unbelievable wealth

Damn, this really was peak of Somali race, just disaster ever since

So Adal who are Northern Somalis united with Southern Somalis to conquer, colonize and establish dynasties in foreign land with unbelievable wealth

Damn, this really was peak of Somali race, just disaster ever since
The Somalis back then considered and saw themselves as superior to anyone breathing the same air. We even have a special saying in Somali for that. Nowadays they worship colonial leaders and say things like, “wey naga aqli badanyihiin” don’t know if you saw that video :dead:

This man hates us so much (Isaaq)😂
This is not real and just an obsession to make himself like the great peoples. The Malays got there because they are great sailors Although we are closer to there Africans are not good sailors
Soon these nationalists will claim Yemen as theirs

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
This is not real and just an obsession to make himself like the great peoples. The Malays got there because they are great sailors Although we are closer to there
nigga read the thread and debunk the evidence god damn

This is not real and just an obsession to make himself like the great peoples. The Malays got there because they are great sailors Although we are closer to there Africans are not good sailors
Bro what are you even talking about? If history is being rewritten to show the right perspective then what's your problem with it as a somali don't bring clan nonsense into any of this and I say this as an isaaq myself stop being retarded.

Bro what are you even talking about? If history is being rewritten to show the right perspective then what's your problem with it as a somali don't bring clan nonsense into any of this and I say this as an isaaq myself stop being retarded.
You probably don't know what he said about us He said we were slaves and And our women are prostitutes in the past. You're free if you want to accept that and believe a racist man like this.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
You probably don't know what he said about us He said we were slaves and And our women are prostitutes in the past. You're free if you want to accept that and believe a racist man like this.
why are you lying, show me evidence that i said that

The only "evidence" he has is a german book of Hieronymus Megiser, who is a known liar who invented many fables, most people even in his time did not believe him. One of his most known fake stories is the Schlacht bei Villach (english Battle of Villach), a battle that never happened.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schlacht_bei_Villach
A known book of german historian Wilhelm Neumann shows that many things like the battle of Villach of Megister are invented.
http://bsb0sit-zepweb01.bsb.lrz.de/portal/index.php/sof/article/view/602/618

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
The only "evidence" he has is a german book of Hieronymus Megiser, who is a known liar who invented many fables, most people even in his time did not believe him. One of his most known fake stories is the Schlacht bei Villach (english Battle of Villach), a battle that never happened.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schlacht_bei_Villach
A known book of german historian Wilhelm Neumann shows that many things like the battle of Villach of Megister are invented.
http://bsb0sit-zepweb01.bsb.lrz.de/portal/index.php/sof/article/view/602/618
obviously when he invented the battle he had an agenda, what would he gain when he said Mogadishu and adal ruled Madagascar. Hieronymus Megiseris is not the only one that said Mogadishu ruled Madagascar for example Van linschoten and Barreto both said Mogadishu ruled Madagascar

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
it has been 2 hours and no one has yet to debunk me
Tea Time Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

when he said Mogadishu and adal ruled Madagascar.
This means that this historian is not an expert
We hope that the Somalis are the ones who discovered Australia, but you must be realistic. The closest islands to you are Socotra and the Seychelles, and those who arrived there first were the Arabs, then the Indians.
As for Madagascar, the first migrations began from Malay And they crossed that ocean because they were great sailors
Then the Arabs arrived in the ninth century Then came the Bantu, who learned sailing from the Arabs and settled on the island
And the Arabs in the north of the island transferred the method of making paper and writing in Arabic calligraphy Or what is called Sorabe alphabet
Sorabe_malagasy.jpg

The method of making paper there is the same method in Yemen and Oman
٢٠٢٢١١١٧_١٤٢١٤٣.jpg

Then the Indians arrived and brought Indian Zebu grazing to the island And you can see the similarities or go back to genetic studies
800px-Zébus_de_Madagascar_02.jpg

And you can look at the genetic component in Madagascar, there is no Somali influence
There are facts and there are allegations and attempts to make fictional history
You don't have cultural influence Even the Muslim cities in northern Madagascar were named after Salalah and the names of Arab cities And you have no genetic influence
FB_IMG_1668685798995.jpg