Mogadishu and Adal controlled Madagascar [proof]

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Well i was minding my own business watching videos about somali cities and then an couple of
elders of bur habaka said that they came from harar. I thought to my self they're maay speakers aren't they supposed to be native. The elders said that they came down to bur habaka around 1350 ad or ce. It's not that surprising if you really think about it. Garrire speakars in el kare in somali gallbed speak a maay like language. Yibir has a language of their own where they say

mahaad fadasee

simillar to

maay fadasee.

In fact yibirs are called sab while the southern maay speakers call themselfs sab too.
no am talking about asking help from Egypt

Garaad diinle

 
no am talking about asking help from Egypt
Ah yes it was in 1350 when amda sion was attacking the adal sultanate. The adal sent a delegation to egypt asking for help but sadly the egyption did nothing about it. Egyption scholars at that time wrote a detailed work on the region by interviewing the delegation. They even wrote about jad khad or qat and even wrote of a sweet called qand made out of honey. Candy etymologicly comes from hindi word qand. You can think of qand as xalwa made out of honey insted of sugar.

I got 16th century, 14th century is way to early considering Ajuraan ruled the area before Eelaay
Don't elay traditions say that it was a people called madinle that ruled the area before them? Do you think these people are the same as the ajuraan or associated with them?

Who were the Madanle? I’ve only seen vague references to them.
They were a old Somali clan that dominated Southern Somaliweyn. They're famous for their cairns & deep stone-wells dotted all around their former homelands and as giants who Somalis kick out. They still live as assimilated in Hodei -> Bohorad -> Eelaay and others

Tha
They were a old Somali clan that dominated Southern Somaliweyn. They're famous for their cairns & deep stone-wells dotted all around their former homelands and as giants who Somalis kick out. They still live as assimilated in Hodei -> Bohorad -> Eelaay and others
Thanks. I’ve seen some people try to pass them off as Yemeni.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Why no Somalis live there than?? Bunch of Indian-Negroid mixed mongrels live there
7A9F4D64-B824-4817-BFC5-C653E189F4D0-1426-00000183137DD703.png